SacconeJolys #8 Dooley think it’s all over? It is now..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The key phrase being "when used correctly"

I bet they aren't rear-facing because that's not really camera friendly.... :sick:
True. They’d rather have their camera ready than be safe. Not surprising but incredibly horrifying. The more it keeps happening, all of these simple safety procedures that as parents most of us go out of our way to be ahead of the game on, they just couldn’t care less. All it would take is someone crashing into them and Andrea would fly out of the seat. Like someone else said maybe they should watch a vid on what actually happens because when strapped in properly there are huge consequences, when not strapped in death is hugely possible or paralysis or brain damage. The is no head protection around Alessia or Andreas head and neck becuse their seats are too big for them.

*I didn’t realise that the chest clips are not a thing over there. Ignore that part. Everything else it says about the straps are relevant.*

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Or he's thinking " when the duck is the cook gonna come back so I don't have to eat this bleeping slop Anna is putting on front of me"😂
What really bothers me lately is that her WIAW is healthy AF and makes her seem like she's that holier than thou Gwyneth Paltrow esque my food's all clean bitchezzzzz ...
but whenever it's not Wednesday, or when it comes to the kids especially - they are fed SO MUCH CRAP whenever the food isn't documented specifically and is only part of the background action.
At first it was just an inkling but having watched them more closely these last few weeks I'm almost convinced than ever that she's doing this fun thing where you as the person with the ED overfeed other people just so that you can feel better about yourself.
These kids aren't super skinny... and I would imagine them to be skin and bones if they were fed what Anna documents in her WIAW!

True. They’d rather have their camera ready than be safe. Not surprising but incredibly horrifying. The more it keeps happening, all of these simple safety procedures that as parents most of us go out of our way to be ahead of the game on, they just couldn’t care less. All it would take is someone crashing into them and Andrea would fly out of the seat. Like someone else said maybe they should watch a vid on what actually happens because when strapped in properly there are huge consequences, when not strapped in death is hugely possible or paralysis or brain damage. The is no head protection around Alessia or Andreas head and neck becuse their seats are too big for them.

*I didn’t realise that the chest clips are not a thing over there. Ignore that part. Everything else it says about the straps are relevant.*
I've never even seen chest clips before. Well, not that I have ever seen any of the other parts up close and personal but the chest clips look especially unfamiliar. In any case - isn't it crazy that some countries require parts of a seat that aren't legal in other countries? At least everyone agrees that the straps need to be tight, that's something!
It's like drugs, when I lived in the UK I noticed that there are so many meds available over the counter that you need a prescription or even a narcotics script for in many other countries.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What really bothers me lately is that her WIAW is healthy AF and makes her seem like she's that holier than thou Gwyneth Paltrow esque my food's all clean bitchezzzzz ...
but whenever it's not Wednesday, or when it comes to the kids especially - they are fed SO MUCH CRAP whenever the food isn't documented specifically and is only part of the background action.
At first it was just an inkling but having watched them more closely these last few weeks I'm more convinced than ever that she's doing this fun thing where you as the person with the ED overfeed other people just so that you can feel better about yourself.
These kids aren't super skinny... and I would imagine them to be skin and bones if they were fed what Anna documents in her WIAW!

I've never even seen chest clips before. Well, not that I have ever seen any of the other parts up close and personal but the chest clips look especially unfamiliar. In any case - isn't it crazy that some countries require parts of a seat that aren't legal in other countries? At least everyone agrees that the straps need to be tight, that's something!
It's like drugs, when I lived in the UK I noticed that there are so many meds available over the counter that you need a prescription or even a narcotics script for in many other countries.
It is really strange!! All we can do really is follow the rules for the country we reside in and hope that it’s the best for our kids and everyone’s safety.

Disregarding the chest clips, they do still have loose straps and coats on underneath and the car seats aren’t rear facing or appropriate size so they’re bleeping up their kids chances of surviving a crash. And it’s particularly important considering how they film while driving and obviously place the camera and pick it up (unless they do stop on the side of the road to do so) and they turn around and look at the kids in the backseat.

The food situation is another one of their manipulations in my opinion. They have gluten free brown, low fat everything but then have huge pancakes covered in Nutella and cakes for breakfast and they have Mc Donald’s it makes no sense. Anna clearly has issues with food and said so herself whether it’s in the past or not in her opinion, it looks from the outside like it’s very much in play these days too.

I’ve been confused by their food for a long time. I notice though that the shops include a lot of junk so maybe when the kids finish their ‘healthy little meal’ they fill up on sugary treats but Anna still feels good about herself because she was seen giving them the organic gluten-free brown low fat stuff. It’s all about image with her.

Reactions: 8
It is really strange!! All we can do really is follow the rules for the country we reside in and hope that it’s the best for our kids and everyone’s safety.

Anna still feels good about herself because she was seen giving them the organic gluten-free brown low fat stuff. It’s all about image with her.
That’s what I was thinking.
Because I have never seen those chest clips.
And I have had many car seats.

Of course it is, don’t you forget they vlog their life every single day.

Reactions: 5

Disregarding the chest clips, they do still have loose straps and coats on underneath and the car seats aren’t rear facing or appropriate size so they’re bleeping up their kids chances of surviving a crash. And it’s particularly important considering how they film while driving and obviously place the camera and pick it up (unless they do stop on the side of the road to do so) and they turn around and look at the kids in the backseat.

The food situation is another one of their manipulations in my opinion. They have gluten free brown, low fat everything but then have huge pancakes covered in Nutella and cakes for breakfast and they have Mc Donald’s it makes no sense. Anna clearly has issues with food and said so herself whether it’s in the past or not in her opinion, it looks from the outside like it’s very much in play these days too.

I’ve been confused by their food for a long time. I notice though that the shops include a lot of junk so maybe when the kids finish their ‘healthy little meal’ they fill up on sugary treats but Anna still feels good about herself because she was seen giving them the organic gluten-free brown low fat stuff. It’s all about image with her.
Definitely and you can be as clueless about car seats as I am and still see that the harnesses are never tight enough and that the seats are too big for the As. I think Emilia is no longer on any type of seat? Or maybe I just didn't see what's going on in the second row. When I was a kid I had one of these seat thingies, kind of like a cushion made out of foam, had to have that until I was 12 or a certain height but that was 20 years ago, it could all be different now! Haha!

The Food yeah, she either cares not enough or too much.

"It might seem like those who have an eating disorder wouldn’t want to be around food at all, but for some, it’s quite the opposite. Theresa Fassihi, Ph.D., tells Psych Central many people who have eating disorders love to cook and share what they’ve made with family and friends. Watching others indulge may give them their own sense of satisfaction, or they may even feel smug that they can deny their food while others chow down. One thing stays consistent, though — they’ll cook and bake all day long for others, but won’t touch any of it themselves."

I wouldn't be surprised at all if that's what Anna's doing since we almost never see her indulge and yet she's always baking, making pasta etc. but whatever is going on there specifically, it's not healthy or normal.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think Emilia is no longer on any type of seat?
Normally Emilia has a car booster at her age.
Until 32 kg or 12 yo at least in my country.
I didn’t pay attention to the second row too 😬, as the first one is concerning.

Reactions: 4
Definitely and you can be as clueless about car seats as I am and still see that the harnesses are never tight enough and that the seats are too big for the As. I think Emilia is no longer on any type of seat? Or maybe I just didn't see what's going on in the second row. When I was a kid I had one of these seat thingies, kind of like a cushion made out of foam, had to have that until I was 12 or a certain height but that was 20 years ago, it could all be different now! Haha!

The Food yeah, she either cares not enough or too much.

"It might seem like those who have an eating disorder wouldn’t want to be around food at all, but for some, it’s quite the opposite. Theresa Fassihi, Ph.D., tells Psych Central many people who have eating disorders love to cook and share what they’ve made with family and friends. Watching others indulge may give them their own sense of satisfaction, or they may even feel smug that they can deny their food while others chow down. One thing stays consistent, though — they’ll cook and bake all day long for others, but won’t touch any of it themselves."

I wouldn't be surprised at all if that's what Anna's doing since we almost never see her indulge and yet she's always baking, making pasta etc. but whatever is going on there specifically, it's not healthy or normal.
You are so right re the food coping mechanisms she uses.

Emilia is using what you mentioned: you can see the seat in the back there next to Eduardo’s

Emilia is using what you mentioned: you can see the seat in the back there next to Eduardo’s
Yes a car booster.

Also, here is what I meant when I said Andrea not being « surrounded enough » by the car seat.

4261C8A9-26C4-4556-857D-808B1B6F93DD.jpeg
I used to have this one for my kids, when they were big enough.
You can see the cushion being very thick and protecting them.

Reactions: 3
Yes a car booster.

Also, here is what I meant when I said Andrea not being « surrounded enough » by the car seat.

View attachment 42272
I used to have this one for my kids, when they were big enough.
You can see the cushion being very thick and protecting them.
Totally it’s a proper car seat to protect their heads and necks. What Andrea and Alessia are in are meant for eduardo and Emilia’s age!

That's why her WAIW food is so clean and healthy IMO. When I was anorexic as a teenager I made so much food for other people, the fattier the better. Lots of chocolate and sugar and whenever someone asked me why I wasn't having any, I claimed I was allergic to cocoa butter and cheese 💁‍♀️ Gluten intolerance really wasn't a thing back then. But all these foods that supposedly give Anna indigestion... and Gluten yeah... it reminds me of my own excuses. I'd eat my little salad and would feel pretty smug that I wasn't having the fatty lasagna.

Everytime I see these tiny kids in those huge seats... ugh! I mean their little heads don't even reach the head part of the seat. AT ALL.

• Heart
That's why her WAIW food is so clean and healthy IMO. When I was anorexic as a teenager I made so much food for other people, the fattier the better. Lots of chocolate and sugar and whenever someone asked me why I wasn't having any, I claimed I was allergic to cocoa butter and cheese [emoji2272] Gluten intolerance really wasn't a thing back then. But all these foods that supposedly give Anna indigestion... and Gluten yeah... it reminds me of my own excuses. I'd eat my little salad and would feel pretty smug that I wasn't having the fatty lasagna.

Everytime I see these tiny kids in those huge seats... ugh! I mean their little heads don't even reach the head part of the seat. AT ALL.
I’m sorry you had to suffer through that as a teen. You’re strong for getting through it! That’s for sure! Totally and completely you can see it for what it is when you’ve had experience with it. She’s using the gluten free as her crutch and I feel like it’s the same with encouraging Emilia to not have milk. Anna can easily eat donuts with gluten but has to have a gluten free pizza and all the clean eating things she has on her wiaw. She mostly stays away from the cakes she makes unless it’s the obsessively clean cakes with no sugar etc. The compulsive exercise and her organised machine of a life that Stacey mentioned. It’s all part of that need for control, with food and with life. I could go on but I feel unqualified to speak on the topic as I haven’t suffered hugely myself with an ED but I can still see certain behaviours are def disordered.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry you had to suffer through that as a teen. You’re strong for getting through it! That’s for sure! Totally and completely you can see it for what it is when you’ve had experience with it. She’s using the gluten free as her crutch and I feel like it’s the same with encouraging Emilia to not have milk. Anna can easily eat donuts with gluten but has to have a gluten free pizza and all the clean eating things she has on her wiaw. She mostly stays away from the cakes she makes unless it’s the obsessively clean cakes with no sugar etc. The compulsive exercise and her organised machine of a life that Stacey mentioned. It’s all part of that need for control, with food and with life. I could go on but I feel unqualified to speak on the topic as I haven’t suffered hugely myself with an ED but I can still see certain behaviours are def disordered.
Thanks, I'm fine now ❤
I just see Anna and often think yeah, been there, done that.
Who knows how deeply rooted her issues are, what is for show but I don't believe her claims from the ED video where she says she's all better. Getting up at 5am for no reason, making up for extra workouts and all that - that's not her being fine.
So whatever her issues may be, the way they/she deals with food is a huge red flag in my eyes, especially with children involved that are part of her difficult relationship with food.

If you're an adult and duck up your own life with that - that's bad enough. But if you project it onto your children and make them a part of it, there's a special place in hell for these people. Because an adult could and should get help. It's often said ED = food issues for life so if Emilia copies any of her behavior she may never have a totally normal relationship with food ever again and that makes me so angry.

But of course, in that house, that's not even close to being the biggest problem. :rolleyes:😬

• Heart
Thanks, I'm fine now [emoji173]
I just see Anna and often think yeah, been there, done that.
Who knows how deeply rooted her issues are, what is for show but I don't believe her claims from the ED video where she says she's all better. Getting up at 5am for no reason, making up for extra workouts and all that - that's not her being fine.
So whatever her issues may be, the way they/she deals with food is a huge red flag in my eyes, especially with children involved that are part of her difficult relationship with food.

If you're an adult and duck up your own life with that - that's bad enough. But if you project it onto your children and make them a part of it, there's a special place in hell for these people. Because an adult could and should get help. It's often said ED = food issues for life so if Emilia copies any of her behavior she may never have a totally normal relationship with food ever again and that makes me so angry.

But of course, in that house, that's not even close to being the biggest problem. :rolleyes:[emoji51]
Just add it to the list right.

And it speaks volumes that the birthday wish she sent her sister Emma involved Anna making fun of her sisters weight as a child knowing what affect it would have on her. It was deliberate and Anna knew what she was doing. I think Anna is a horrible mean person for doing that. As far as I am aware her sister has an ED and in my opinion looks extremely skinny and doing that is not helpful.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

And it speaks volumes that the birthday wish she sent her sister Emma involved Anna making fun of her sisters weight as a child knowing what affect it would have on her. It was deliberate and Anna knew what she was doing. I think Anna is a horrible mean person
formdoing that.
Oh yeah, definitely! Why be cruel to your sister especially when you have the same issues?!

Don't know if I can fairly judge that at all but Anna refers to Andrea as chunky on her instagram all the time. It's affectionately for sure but since it's coming from someone who is obsessed with weight and fat etc., maybe it's not great when she calls her baby chunky, because anything referring to physical attributes may possibly hold more meaning to her as it would to a person who's not obsessively thinking about at all that.
If that makes sense.
But maybe I'm just very biased. On second thought, she did mention yesterday that carrying him aggravated her back pain or was it the pelvis issue? Who knows.

But like you said, just something to add to that long list.

Reactions: 7
Oh yeah, definitely! Why be cruel to your sister especially when you have the same issues?!

Don't know if I can fairly judge that at all but Anna refers to Andrea as chunky on her instagram all the time. It's affectionately for sure but since it's coming from someone who is obsessed with weight and fat etc., maybe it's not great when she calls her baby chunky, because anything referring to physical attributes may possibly hold more meaning to her as it would to a person who's not obsessively thinking about at all that.
If that makes sense.
But maybe I'm just very biased. On second thought, she did mention yesterday that carrying him aggravated her back pain or was it the pelvis issue? Who knows.

But like you said, just something to add to that long list.
I totally agree with you. She seems to only compliment them in their appearances though I have noticed!!

On a side note I noticed when Alessia was playing with the skittles and ball and Anna was saying ‘don’t throw it’ I couldn’t help but notice the skill Alessia had throwing that ball at the skittle, she has quite good coordination to be doing that. Anna just wanted her rolling the ball towards them. But the skill it took to throw it at the individual ones to make them
fall was impressive to me.

I also think it’s interesting that Jonathan says it took a week at school to teach Alessia to take instruction. I might be being picky but I feel like that’s something that can be taught with consistent parenting at home, and to me it’s very telling that she pickednuonon it so quick at school and hadn’t at home.

Man that sweat story was a treat.

First of all, ever since she got given that sweaty Betty outfit some two weeks ago, she's always worn it every day for her workout - I HOPE it gets washed!

On the top of Anna's to do list is decluttering the immaculate playroom, apparently the kids have too many toys. I understand what she's getting at but when that woman says her kids have too many toys and she needs to de clutter the playroom I just feel like she's nuts cause that room is immaculate.

The kids' wardrobes are getting decluttered, too, apparently there are things that don't fit and don't get worn. Funny, Princess. I thought you squeezed Emilia into them on the regular.

And no story would be complete without the mean toddler getting bullied by her own mother again FOR NO REASON.
"I don't think I updated you, I tried to update you but the clip that I filmed, Alessia was just.... I couldn't include it, I just couldn't include it... she was having a moment." Why does she have to pretend she's difficult every second?! She didn't even say what any of it was about, just that she was having a moment.... 😞

We learn that Emilia's birthday party gathered £95 in donations for charity and Anna is a bit miffed that two of the party guests gave Emilia presents on top of donating because they should have only donated. COME ON! If Anna was so wound up about that all, they could've gotten Emilia fewer presents themselves! She got a bike - for most kids that would be their one present instead of giving them 252728393 extra ones on top of that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

And it speaks volumes that the birthday wish she sent her sister Emma involved Anna making fun of her sisters weight as a child knowing what affect it would have on her. It was deliberate and Anna knew what she was doing. I think Anna is a horrible mean person for doing that. As far as I am aware her sister has an ED and in my opinion looks extremely skinny and doing that is not helpful.

There is something legitimately wrong with her. bleeping toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There is something legitimately wrong with her. bleeping toxic.
IKR
It is a very coldhearted caption.
« A fat little seal » 😳.

Especially the fist at the end : « original carb queen right there » that was not a happy wishing, not at all.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.