SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone read about Sinead Watson in the news? They transitioned from F to M, then detransitioned 4 years later.
Sinead said

“We’re seeing more and more parents with Munchausen syndrome by proxy.

'It’s not the kids who are trans, it’s the parents who want them to be trans.”

I think the vast majority of us have zero issues with anyone transitioning, it’s the way the SJ have gone about it all- sharing a story that’s not theirs to share, and changing the timeline and events of Edies journey to suit their narrative.
Jonny will be kicking himself that there’s a story about a transgender child model (I won’t mention their name) whos set to make millions. He’ll be trying to get Edie and him on tv to talk about how Edie is the UK version 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I read this article. The mother then transitioned after the son. Jonathan has selective Munchausen by proxy when the money stops rolling in from Edie, he wont care about her going back male. If Edie really is transgender then I hope she gets some therapy soon its a lot to process, if she is not she will need even more therapy. Now this story has come out he will capitalise on Edie for while longer.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I read this article. The mother then transitioned after the son. Jonathan has selective Munchausen by proxy when the money stops rolling in from Edie, he wont care about her going back male. If Edie really is transgender then I hope she gets some therapy soon its a lot to process, if she is not she will need even more therapy. Now this story has come out he will capitalise on Edie for while longer.
I’ve said this in the gender discussion thread. A lot of my family are teachers and they’re fed up of having to deal with “trans” kids. By trans, I mean that they come to school in a dress and have no idea why they’re in a dress - they’re just normal kids who don’t care about gendered toys. It’s more often than not the parents, who want their little Prince and princesses to be special. This is the perfect example.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
We've just had another massive drop of rabies vaccine for the wildlife in a bunch of counties in Alabama, however, due to the size of our state it cannot be eradicated and bats seem to be the primary carriers. While they are usually shy animals Anal is trying her damnedest to make them comfortable around humans. All it takes is one fox that isn't afraid to bite the tit out of her, the kids, or kill a dog. The UK article was very informative, but she won't listen to that because her vet told her it was fine. They seem to frequent "professionals" with seem to go against everything anyone was ever taught.

You know who I feel sorry for, the woman that followed her because her body wasn't perfect, but she saw Anal making dinner in a bikini, doing #ad's with her unperfect body, only to be told that she really isn't happy with her body. We sure do have the right to change our mind, but when you've made the last couple of years about overcoming an ED and how happy you are with your body, then turn around and say you aren't happy with your body, that sure has to be a let down to the women that thought she was a role model.
The thing is the foxes can wander all over around other gardens to people who dont want or expecting them there just because some idiot in the road is feeding them and they stopped being afraid of people! Been there! Loads of fox tit everywhere, they chew on and ruined my shoes and garden hose. And as much as cute I find them they are still wild animals and I respect that towards the nature. Even tho we dont have rabies in UK as such foxes still carry loads of diseases!
SJs are idiots promoting this, this is not how you help the wildlife!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Joan will probably force Anna into plastic surgery for the views whether she wants to or not. Kinda like the way he made his son change genders.

Reactions: 14
I cannot believe I have just watched a crushingly boring women do her laundry. J&s&s wept, is this now their content. I'm worse for watching :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she's washing her bins (fascinating) but has to wash them with washing up liquid, she normally used bleach but she's run out. It's on the Ocado order so it will be here in 2 days. Why doesn't she just nip to the Co-op like normal people??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jonathans description for the vlog where Anna talks about wanting surgery…..lol! He doesn’t like apps with filters? Is he bleeping kidding? He uses filters himself to look taller and thinner and praises Eduardo for using filters. He probably says tit to Anna daily about her body. I’ll never forget the weight comment on the bridge right after she had a baby. He’s a piece of tit. And we all know what they’re doing putting that tit in ##### give us free surgery plsssss can’t afford kids new school uniforms or shoes but can afford surgery? Ok!

Reactions: 28
I’ve said this in the gender discussion thread. A lot of my family are teachers and they’re fed up of having to deal with “trans” kids. By trans, I mean that they come to school in a dress and have no idea why they’re in a dress - they’re just normal kids who don’t care about gendered toys. It’s more often than not the parents, who want their little Prince and princesses to be special. This is the perfect example.
How in God's name has this ever happened, parents doing this to their kids, people thinking that it's OK for kids to choose a gender.

I think the parents of any boy that turns up to school in a dress needs to be put straight onto the 'at risk' register. This is not normal parenting, the whole trans issue in children is wrong, just wrong, no child is Trans, no child should even know about gender.

The world really has gone to pieces, god help us.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
How in God's name has this ever happened, parents doing this to their kids, people thinking that it's OK for kids to choose a gender.

I think the parents of any boy that turns up to school in a dress needs to be put straight onto the 'at risk' register. This is not normal parenting, the whole trans issue in children is wrong, just wrong, no child is Trans, no child should even know about gender.

The world really has gone to pieces, god help us.
If my little boy asked to wear a dress to school it would be a no. Plain and simple

• Heart
Reactions: 30
People are so worried about upsetting people when it comes to gender. I worry this whole focus on being "inclusive" will end with a whole load of *young* children who should have been highlighted as cause for concerns before the transitioning got too far.

(I am by no means demeaning transgender people, hence the emphasis on *young*)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why are a four-year-old and an almost 10-year-old taking a bath together? FFS she can bathe by herself and have privacy, as she is turning into a young lady, and are they all bathing in the same water, or do they get fresh after each batch of kids?

*look, if you bathed with your dad or young brother at 10 and are perfectly normal, good for you. In my area that tit's not gonna fly with being normal and I live in the South.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm obviously super behind, but there's no way Anna is in remission for her ED. No ED therapist would allow her to have plastic surgery for an obvious aesthetic procedure, because her diastasis recta is obviously just an excuse.

And this is obviously a personal opinion, but I wouldn't risk a full anesthesia procedure - which carries an implicit death risk - and leaving my four kids motherless just so that I have the stomach I had before I had the kids.

Sigh. Society is so fucked.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
At pretty much almost 10, E1 should be entitled to her own showering routine. They bang on about her being a teenager, but bathe her with the younger ones? Dear god, give her some privacy. If not away from the camera, at least in the bathroom.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I can’t see why even WE don’t realise how they’re manipulating us?! She had no footage of that day so she and Joan picked a topic for her to talk about in bed that they knew would cause discussion and controversy, just so they’d have more material for their pathetic vlog. Nothing more than that! She’s not booked in for surgery and for all we know, never will be. Her talking about it is nothing more than manufactured ‘content’ because she hadn’t filmed enough during the day. Yet here we all are, debating the intricacies of it! 🤷🏻 Potentially they are fishing for a freebie but short term, this was simply more content for the day she forgot to film.
And Jonathan ‘I don’t use click bait titles and never have’ Joly titled the video ‘I’m getting plastic surgery’ when no surgery has been booked and she hasn’t even reached out to the surgeon for consultation. It’s a pure grab for views. Those school fees have to be paid somehow.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I know Anna is Italiano and all but why why don't they ever just eat spuds and veg? Probably not on her list of "safe", things.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
At pretty much almost 10, E1 should be entitled to her own showering routine. They bang on about her being a teenager, but bathe her with the younger ones? Dear god, give her some privacy. If not away from the camera, at least in the bathroom.
I am dreading the day Emilia gets her first period. I am 100% convinced they will share it with the world, and turn it into a whole series of how to deal with it all............. poor thing.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Jonathans description for the vlog where Anna talks about wanting surgery…..lol! He doesn’t like apps with filters? Is he bleeping kidding? He uses filters himself to look taller and thinner and praises Eduardo for using filters. He probably says tit to Anna daily about her body. I’ll never forget the weight comment on the bridge right after she had a baby. He’s a piece of tit. And we all know what they’re doing putting that tit in ##### give us free surgery plsssss can’t afford kids new school uniforms or shoes but can afford surgery? Ok!
What did he say to her on the bridge? 😳

Anna is trying to convince herself as well as us that she really gave her best concerning her daily workouts. But I just don’t think it’s enough for the body image she is aiming for. First of I don’t think you could really build up your muscles at home with those 7 or even 20 min workouts. People who want to look nicely toned spend hours at the gym performing a variety of workouts and repetitions. Second of all her posture mistakes during the exercises is not doing her well not to mention the lack of effort she puts into her training. And the diet she is following is completely wrong. Is there any fitness expert out there to tell us a little bit more on this topic?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.