SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna really hates the ginger hair doesn’t she. I still vividly remember when a2 was a baby and had red hair popping up on the top of his head and Anna was so hell bent on the fact he was NOT ginger! Then he was “strawberry”, no Anna, he’s a proper red head and even if you buzz it off every month it’s not going to change colour! 😂 (I’m a red head too).
But why does she actually hate ginger hair?

Reactions: 8
Whats also disturbing is Anna filming and laughing at her children who are obviously distressed in the pool. She seems to enjoy scaring her children, look up 'dupers delight' - she definitely displays signs of it.
Yes and what's even more disturbing that it was Oma filming that pool footage and cackling in the background. Jonathan wrote in the vlog description that clip was from Oma at the pool, she is a witch too just like her daughter, they have orgasms seeing children in distress. She is part of the problem too, just watching on the child exploiting duo, daughter and son in law team and she just sits idly by and puts a million clapping and laughing emoji's on most of their posts and watches on not affected or moved at all by her grandchildren being malnourished, neglected and used to fund their life. She is an utter disgrace too. I have not one ounce of sympathy for Margaret.

Also the part in that description below he says the kids in the pool is something they never film when singing a particular song, but will film his kids in the pool with their legs spread and seeing their private parts and not allowing them to have privacy but finds it more sacred about a song that they have never filmed until now. Huh?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Margaret probably has her cost of living subsidised by Anna and Jonathan hence why she won’t say anything, she was guilty of tax evasion because of them so she’s just as bad.

Reactions: 17
What is so wrong with being ginger? That family hates A2’s hair colour. Poor kid. Anna is hoping he goes blonde (I mean wtf?) A2 is a sweet little boy and believe it or not he didn’t decide to be ginger (your genetics decided that) Maybe stop making fun of an innocent little kid and his hair colour. He’s done nothing wrong and shouldn’t be discriminated against because of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yes and what's even more disturbing that it was Oma filming that pool footage and cackling in the background. Jonathan wrote in the vlog description that clip was from Oma at the pool, she is a witch too just like her daughter, they have orgasms seeing children in distress. She is part of the problem too, just watching on the child exploiting duo, daughter and son in law team and she just sits idly by and puts a million clapping and laughing emoji's on most of their posts and watches on not affected or moved at all by her grandchildren being malnourished, neglected and used to fund their life. She is an utter disgrace too. I have not one ounce of sympathy for Margaret.
Looking at that description are they trying to claim they don't ever film the kids in the pool?!! Because if so thats a load of lies they definitely do even when kids have friends over.
I haven't watched the video and by the sound of it don't want to but if every viewer is wincing at that clip how can they all(including oma) find it funny that the kids are being put in danger 😡

As for the haircuts didnt they have it done just before going away so not long ago.they probably only forced andrea to have his done whilst the others got off scot free even though E2 needs it doing the most

• Angry
Reactions: 20
“They all know what is coming when we get to the what do you calll (sic) em...”

That line from the description gives me a very weird and yucky feeling. Almost sinister too 😳

I really hope those children are ok behind closed doors when the camera is off 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
They hadn’t even cleared dinner plates when chocolates came out, why don’t they let them eat for a bit longer, digest then have dessert

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
They hadn’t even cleared dinner plates when chocolates came out, why don’t they let them eat for a bit longer, digest then have dessert
That would mean them spending more time with their children than they need to.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
If I was getting a treat after dinner first I had to eat my dinner, my mum didn’t expect a clean plate but a good attempt, and usually a wait of 15 minutes. Plus if we were generally too full from dinner we were too full for a treat, this was because my sister was a terrible eater and exceptions were made but priority always went to eating dinner over a treat.

Reactions: 15
he always has been rough with them.. when the e's were younger, there was a video where he was flipping them around on a trampoline and they kept landing on their shoulders and it looked really uncomfortable :confused:
Yep this is one of the ones I sent to SS. He's a vile human being.

But why does she actually hate ginger hair?
I think red hair is absolutely beautiful. And that's literally her child. She's such a twit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
That is shocking! He behaves like a bullying older brother! Hell bent on it being fun and showing off to the camera what a funny and strong guy he is, no matter how it’s actually received by the kids! Those poor children and dogs 💔

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Anyone else also think the Andrea alphabet was fake? It seemed like it from Jono’s set up and his reaction.

Reactions: 9
alessia could’ve been knocked out the way he threw her and she landed, not to mention one of the older ones saying they hit the ground on the bottom part of their body.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Anyone else also think the Andrea alphabet was fake? It seemed like it from Jono’s set up and his reaction.
I'd really hope it was fake can you imagine if andrea blurted that out in school we would never hear the end of it in either Anna's long winded stories or an entire vlog made out of it, then again they think its funny that he keeps falling asleep in class 🤔

Also not related but I decided to watch the vlog to see the very rough pool play, horrid and frankly dangerous I might add but there's a point where anna doesn't turn the camera around in the kitchen because Alex's kids are in the nude(polietest way I can think to say it) does she know that the house has more cameras than big brother!!?? 😡😤

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
The whole scenario was faked imo, also the banging on about cars is becoming unbearable.

whats your favourite food says Jono? Long pause from Andrea, (cut and paste by Daddy) "Dinosaur Pasta".....quelle surprise:rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
You would think with Alex the hairdresser there yesterday Anna would have sorted out E2 and Alessia's hair out with a really good cut or healthy trim because there hair is in need for some major treatment. E2's & Alessia's hair looks so matted and bedraggled in this photo, also being out in the sun and in the pool that would be causing some damage if not remedied with some suitable products and care also to add Anna not giving their hair proper attention and effort. Poor A2 & Alessia when she is going to roughly brush there hair thru trying to get those tangles out with half a bottle of that detangler spray.

But as long as Anna got her tresses maintained and preened over then that's all that matters. :cautious:

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I think he really needs to walk back thinking Andy saying the Alphabet with the FU is cute. Any kid that has learned that is going to walk right into school and teach the other kids that, because they know it will get a laugh. Kinda hope that does happen so it teaches Jojo a lesson on what goes on at home and often finds its way into the classroom. When I cleaned teeth at the pediatric office, I would be alone with a kid for about 15 to 20 minutes, the crap some of the kids would tell you about their family life could be shocking. When my grandson is here with me I don't let him on my phone, he's a year old, however, my phone is in my purse and put away. When he goes to bed then I will pull it out, I'll be damned if he is looking at TikTok or anything on my phone, ever! I raised three kids without having to entertain them with a phone. We took him to the grocery store and how I kept him entertained was to be animated about the food we were purchasing. Yes, I look like an absolute clown, but one he is not bored, and two, he's learning about food.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.