SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I Iove the part of the vlog where they are filming the evening meal and Oma is in the background on her phone, like mother like daughter 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If you know your child doesn’t like pizza then is it really that hard to make them something different especially when you already have the oven on to cook the pizza you could just put something else on for E2 in the oven. Every other day they’re all eating the same thing so how come on the day she makes pizza for the kids they can’t make E2 something different that they’ll eat.
That child went to bed with no dinner the last thing they ate was a tiny box of smarties cause I don’t think they get anything else to eat after that. No parent should be comfortable with their child having no dinner unless the child is feeling sick and can’t eat.
There’s being fussy about the food on your plate and then there’s genuinely not liking a particular food. I think it’s a bit cruel to keep putting a dinner infront of a child you know they really don’t like and don’t even take a bite of it.
Also those kids portion sizes at dinner are extremely small it’s a bit odd in my opinion and it’s no surprise the kids are craving snacks and sweets all the time cause they’re not full from their meals and it’s clear they’re not the biggest fans of Anna’s cooking cause she’s constantly making weird stuff from cookbooks that most kids wouldn’t like and even a lot of adults wouldn’t like.

Reactions: 16
It depends where you live. It’s perfectly normal to call any sweet thing eaten after a main meal a pudding in parts of the UK.
Wasn't aware of that, so a chocolate biscuit or box of smarties is a pudding? For me it makes no sense, but thanks for enlightening me,

Reactions: 10
Wasn't aware of that, so a chocolate biscuit or box of smarties is a pudding? For me it makes no sense, but thanks for enlightening me,
Bit confusing but no biscuits or smarties aren’t known as pudding in the traditional sense -i.e things like steamed sponge, apple crumble and custard, jam roly poly, etc., these are what is usually meant by puddings. Anna thinks throwing some sweets on the table and letting the children grab what they want is “pudding”. She has absolutely no idea of how to feed growing children. It’s shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Bit confusing but no biscuits or smarties aren’t known as pudding in the traditional sense -i.e things like steamed sponge, apple crumble and custard, jam roly poly, etc., these are what is usually meant by puddings. Anna thinks throwing some sweets on the table and letting the children grab what they want is “pudding”. She has absolutely no idea of how to feed growing children. It’s shocking.
I just cannot believe that they get chocolate for pudding every day. Why cant they have a yoghurt or jelly or fruit some days just so they get something nutritious for once 😂

Reactions: 24
Anal, if you read here, here are some ideas seeing as your content is drying up and your children are in desperate need of some real nutritional balance:

- homemade rainbow ice lollies, make the smoothies using fruit (red for strawberries, blue for blueberries etc) then put them in lolly moulds
- fruit salads
- make their own "trail mix" this can be mix of treats and dried fruit
- fun designs on plates involving veg like the Mash, brocoli, Turkey dinosaurs and gravy idea I see on tiktok all the time
- blitz a load of veg and make a "secret" veg sauce for the pasta

That took me less than a min to type out. Do better.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
They're not really pudding, but you can have them FOR pudding. Pudding is the name given to a thing you eat after a meal. It's another name for dessert. If you had a sausage roll after your dinner, that would be your pudding (technically). The UK is weird, but I know at least where I live and everyone I know that we just refer to something eaten after dinner as pudding, whether that's jam roly poly, a yoghurt or a chocolate biscuit.

With reference to dogs and chocolate, I've taken my dog to the vets numerous time after eating large amounts of chooclate and they don't worry or do anything, they just say keep an eye. But raisins, they'll make the dog vomit immediately. If you google, it says raisins are toxic and dangerous whereas it just says chocolate CAN be dangerous. I'm not saying anybody should give their dog chocolate freely, but I'd probably alos give my elderly and neglected dog a taste guilt free and we can bash the SJs for much more than that.

Reactions: 9
Pizza on the plate at the start of dinner:
View attachment 1496601
Pizza on the plate at the end of dinner:
View attachment 1496602
But don't worry the foxes will be hungry and the kids got chocolate despite running and screaming (I watched in 2x speed but jesus it was awful to listen to)
I'm wondering ... this looks like frozen pizza from shop, but Ed may like the fresh delivered one... it wouldn't surprise me... slop after slop and then bland frozen pizza.. it doesnt seem to have any toppings on it either, just tomato base a little bit of cheese?
Poor kids their diet is awful :-( I have super picky eaters (one wont touch meat or potatoes at all) and not much money, but their diet is still more varied than what Anna produces... it's literally sad to watch their meal times...

Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t touch that pizza but give me a thin crust goats cheese and caramelised red onion pizza and I am happy. You can get so many in the supermarket it’s not difficult to cater to different tastes.

Reactions: 8
They're not really pudding, but you can have them FOR pudding. Pudding is the name given to a thing you eat after a meal. It's another name for dessert. If you had a sausage roll after your dinner, that would be your pudding (technically). The UK is weird, but I know at least where I live and everyone I know that we just refer to something eaten after dinner as pudding, whether that's jam roly poly, a yoghurt or a chocolate biscuit.

With reference to dogs and chocolate, I've taken my dog to the vets numerous time after eating large amounts of chooclate and they don't worry or do anything, they just say keep an eye. But raisins, they'll make the dog vomit immediately. If you google, it says raisins are toxic and dangerous whereas it just says chocolate CAN be dangerous. I'm not saying anybody should give their dog chocolate freely, but I'd probably alos give my elderly and neglected dog a taste guilt free and we can bash the SJs for much more than that.
Re: Pudding. Thanks for your response too, always good to learn something new everyday.(y)

However, I would never, ever give any dog chocolate as a treat. For me it's a no brainer, it's toxic and dangerous for them and there are so many other things to give as rewards or treats, therefore I think it's dreadful for the SacconeJolys to suggest feeding it to one of their dogs.

Like all of us on this site, it is just my opinion.;)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If you know your child doesn’t like pizza then is it really that hard to make them something different especially when you already have the oven on to cook the pizza you could just put something else on for E2 in the oven. Every other day they’re all eating the same thing so how come on the day she makes pizza for the kids they can’t make E2 something different that they’ll eat.
when anna first said that e2 didnt like pizza (earlier this year) she went "but thats what we're getting so.." :rolleyes: she wont change from her routine and meal plan for anyone, even herself! remember when it was really hot and she still made curry because it was on the meal plan? so the kids have no chance

• Angry
Reactions: 26

We're posher in Ireland we call it dessert 😂. But seriously every day? That is not normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We're posher in Ireland we call it dessert 😂. But seriously every day? That is not normal.
I'm in Ireland too. When I was growing up we only had dessert on Sundays...and that was jelly and ice-cream. It was my job every Saturday night to make the jelly 😂. When I had my family I didn't do dessert after dinner at home. That was a treat for when we ate out or on a special occasion.

Reactions: 9

Not necessarily, I work in a vet and we use a chocolate toxicity calculator to work out how much of a concern it is based on the type of chocolate, amount eaten and dogs weight - but every Christmas we run out of consult rooms because of dogs we have brought in which we have to induce vomiting in - Raisins have a much lower toxic dose which is why we say to bring them in immediately.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Strange how now Edie does not like pizza either, I thought only Eduardo didn't.

Wonder if E2's wish to have children has changed, too, as Eduardo did not want any but Edie was said to want them....?

Reactions: 6
Not necessarily, I work in a vet and we use a chocolate toxicity calculator to work out how much of a concern it is based on the type of chocolate, amount eaten and dogs weight - but every Christmas we run out of consult rooms because of dogs we have brought in which we have to induce vomiting in - Raisins have a much lower toxic dose which is why we say to bring them in immediately.
Good to know, thanks! Yeah it must be that even with the large amounts mine ate they weren't considered a risk. I'm not saying anyone should feed their dogs chocolate, but just that I don't even think a vet would be concerned with some poor neglected dog getting a tiny taste just the once.

Oma bringing a bunch of tit for the kids to eat knowing good well that all they have is sugar 24/7. I'm sure she watches the vlogs and as a grandmother, I would be flipping out that my daughter was giving my grandkids junk every single day. That being said Oma isn't the best role model for anything healthy as she has three daughters that have or have had an ED. ( and yes, the dad could be at fault )
It could be that Anal is the type that is quick to cut someone off if they don't do what she says or pisses her off somehow. Bet she'd cut Matt right out if he didn't continue to agree with her about everything. So it could be that Oma doesn't share what she feels, however bringing sugary treats to already sugared out kids was a tit move grandma.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oma bringing a bunch of tit for the kids to eat knowing good well that all they have is sugar 24/7. I'm sure she watches the vlogs and as a grandmother, I would be flipping out that my daughter was giving my grandkids junk every single day. That being said Oma isn't the best role model for anything healthy as she has three daughters that have or have had an ED. ( and yes, the dad could be at fault )
It could be that Anal is the type that is quick to cut someone off if they don't do what she says or pisses her off somehow. Bet she'd cut Matt right out if he didn't continue to agree with her about everything. So it could be that Oma doesn't share what she feels, however bringing sugary treats to already sugared out kids was a tit move grandma.
Well in fairness Grandmas usually spoil kids more than the parents, however I hear you loud and clear. ;)Mind you most therapists will say that we learn from what we see, so Anna could potentially have been raised on sugary treats.

What shocked me the most was the way the Emilia pounced on the bag, grabbing it and the actual fuss that was made out of a bag of sweets for "pudding".

Can I also add, I have a visceral loathing for J Jolys's foul vests, tats, no footwear and the way her shoves his face and hands into every frame. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh :sick::mad:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.