Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ytscumbags

She is not anorexic but bulimic and will purge and restrict herself during the day.

apologies but as AN sufferer of many years what you described is not bulimia but Anorexia binge/purge subtype.
Bulimia is eating normally plus binge/purge episodes hence the normal weight of bulimics.

I do not believe Anna had Anorexia either tbh or it was atypical hence why she was never underweight.
Maybe giving it to the kids helps her live through them. We dont see her actually eat a lot of the time so dont know how much shes actually eating. She always struggled with bulimia before so maybe shes just putting on a front of eating pasta and takeaways all the time. Its horrible because i know how when you’re in it you dont want anyone to stop you but the kids shouldnt have to be surrounded by unhealthy eating habits its so dangerous for them
to be fair ask any bulimc or Anorexic binge/purge subtype and they will tell you carbs esp pasta is the biggest fear food as it doesnt come up easily plus causes a lot of water weight

Reactions: 7

lissy9

You mean that Erotic story by Jonathan doesn't count as Jonathan ever touching Anna, when he invited her to shower together and J said to her "JOIN ME" which then proceeded with them ending up in bed together. lol. I'm shattered.😄😂

View attachment 1525500
View attachment 1525501
OMG, I have never seen this, what the f. What women with any self respect would allow her husband to do this. Only fans is coming, however I don't think they will go on it whilst the children at still at private school, I think that maybe stopping them. If they weren't they would already be on there.

Crl8

Emilia will also pick up snobbish behaviour in private school even at that age. I had a friend who went to private school she was from a wealthy family however nowhere near the wealth of her peers, she was bullied and called poor and left shortly after and went back to state school.
Yeah one of my best friends is as bullied at private school cause her mum and dad didn’t have a good jobs as the other kids, cause her a lot of issues and she was ended up with an ED because it was the last boy thing she could control

• Sad

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
I call desserts 'pudding'. "What do you want for pudding?" or "Do you want pudding?" is the same as asking "What do you want for dessert or afters?"
I was brought up in SE London and it was a common term back in the day.
Thanks TicketyB, I seem to have started a discussion on "pudding". All responses, including yours have been enlightening. So Thank You.:love:

I guess for me and my family, pudding or dessert is literally a pudding of strudel / cake with custard or crumble usually Autumn or Winter. Summer would be Berries with Meringue , whipped cream, Jelly & Ice Cream or Sorbet. I have never heard of a sweet treat like twix, lion bar,choccie biscuit, smarties as pudding.

Dessert is usually at weekends or if I am off work mid week which is rare!

Last edited:

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I’m confused, has there been another name reveal or have I missed it? People are calling Edie, Edie Grace under Jono’s new reel, is this her name? Have they ever said?
Nope. But there is one commenter who constantly posts the kids 'English' names with different second names and what year they are in.

• Wow

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Oma Margaret stayed with Anna for a few days then went to Erikas. Jonathan was so passive aggressIve when Margaret was leaving for Brighton. Sarcastic and smart remarks as she was standing in the drive.
Yes, so I wonder if when Grandma comes over, she will be allowed to stay in the house, too....

• Sad

callmegracie

VIP Member
Anna can’t even get her child’s name right she posted a video on TikTok with Andrea and put in the caption #andreajonathan, isn’t his middle name Luca?
What an idiot!
yep, andrea luca.. e2's is (was? don't think they mentioned changing it) jonathan.. :rolleyes:

wildmoon

i know some people have been blocked for looking at their stories but not following them.. they must have a lot of time on their hands to spend so much of it blocking people :rolleyes:
what I don’t get, why spend the time actively blocking people who don’t follow them, why not just make their profiles private…? Oh, wait, if they did that, they wouldn’t make any money! 🙄 they truly are a very odd pair

Mickey123

VIP Member
Did she leave those dogs in the side yard to go wax her ass with a pack of foxes hanging out and dogs with two teeth between them?

Y'all they got donuts, some with Nutella. Can this bitch go one day without cramming their mouths with Nutella? Our KK has a huge variety ( maybe the UK doesn't, but it seems like you do) Of course the kids started with "I want that one!!!" If my kids acted like hers I'd have gotten one type for the entire family.

While the venue look beautiful and probably expensive, she looked like she was about to slimed on Nickelodeon's kid's choice awards.

• Haha
  • Wow
I don’t think they are broke by any means. The kids still in private school and do extra curriculum activities . I actually think they are outcasted in their town and at the kids school and the kids are now at an age where they can see it and feel it so they’re trying to revive their image . I think Anna’s mum hates Jonathan for his whole non binary coming out situation she’s a very traditional woman’s like Anna .

I actually think Jonathan wants a divorce he’s not happy being married to Anna but she will not let him go !

• Haha
Reactions: 6

a2343

The anniversary photos are just sad.
You can see as parents of just 1 child and then 2, they both genuinely look happy and connected as a family. Then the 2 A’s come along and the disconnect between Anna and jono couldn’t be more obvious. There isn’t love in that marriage and those photos prove it, with all 4 kids they just look like a business deal or obligation.
Exactly. That’s the trade off for having kids for content.

Lunarly

Chatty Member
I did wonder the same with the stunted growth. For reference I am the same height as anal and my sons dad is 6ft but still, my son is 1 month younger than A2 and I recall anal saying in a vlog A2 has size 8 feet, my son is an 11! Even with a height difference it seems very significant. My son is tall for his age, the same as a 5 year old but a2 seems like he is lacking and very baby ish! The buzz cut doesn’t help.
He does seem babyish but then, he is babied at home being the youngest and not all kids develop at the same rate. Boys also develop slower than girls, so a boy who is only just turning 4 is not going to be the most mature.
it’s difficult to compare kids, your partner is tall so your son likely will be. Anna and Jonathan are both short and all their children have been petite in height. Andrea also has Jonathan’s looks/body which looks pretty childish even on a 40 year old man.
At least I think they are letting Andrea grow his hair out into a proper style now.

finou

Chatty Member
I find Matt Walsh to be on point again about trans kids.
I bet Jono envies the parents of this poor child.

• Heart
  • Sad