Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollyy

VIP Member
Literally no one pays attention to emilia in the last vlog it was Jonathan and now it’s Anna

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Heidi77

VIP Member
This thumbnail is disgusting. Deliberately chosing one of the barbies legs like this! And Anna in the other thumbnail going for the blow up doll look..God its frightening.
I hate the way he always puts those arrows in. Its so juvenile.

Nomatterwhat

Thread title suggestion:

They're calling me cheap which hurts me so deep. Forget about self-love, I need plastic surgery.

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
Anna can’t even get her child’s name right she posted a video on TikTok with Andrea and put in the caption #andreajonathan, isn’t his middle name Luca?
What an idiot!
I thought she was making a reference to how much A2 looks like Jotato.

Mickey123

VIP Member
Maybe she thought if he knew someone was recording him he’d stop and leave her alone. Poor thing. He’s probably drunk just throwing his damn kids around wtf.
That's what I was thinking. I'm sure she's heard that a lot so she thought if she use it. Poor thing!! I got these cheap earbuds, so I can't hear LOL!! Gotta get my AirPods connected to the computer, but I'm lazy, like Anal.

focusdochas

VIP Member
My cousins dog got to the chocolate caramel squares (which were out of reach but the dog chose that day to try counter jumping) while they were at a confirmation mass, dog was fine but they were warning the kids to not go near the dog with any food. Is this lack of sense to bait people? They can’t do anything without controversy.

• Sad
Reactions: 7

callmegracie

VIP Member
She loves her dogs so much that...

... they get locked in the tiniest room of their giant house and sleep in tiny cages (get locked in there as well...
... she never walks them by herself but instead pays a dogwalker..
... they only have access to a tiny part of their garden which only purpose is for them to do their business on (they walk around this dirty dirty piece of grass to then walk through the kitchen into their tiny room) ...
... she makes fun of the older dog for being blind instead of taking good care of him...

The list goes on.
A list that shows true true big love from Anna for her so beloved dogs.
i wouldn't fault them for putting their dogs in a crate (my dogs were crated at night for the first year of their life until we were sure that they wouldn't destroy anything or get hurt when we couldn't watch them)..
however they have multiple dogs to a crate which can be dangerous with how much their dogs fight, they can't get away from each other :rolleyes:

DryHeave

Firstly if they wake for a wee wouldnt they know to go if they are trained in the day time?
The point I was making is that you cant train kids to wake when they need to go. Its a chemical reaction that happens in the brain that most kids will eventually learn to do. But it cannot be taught. You will see it yourself when the kid starts waking with a dry nappy several days in a row or starts naturally waking to go.
There might be other reasons Alessia is not hitting that milestone for example anxiety.
This. There is a hormone that develops to reduce urge at nighttime, and you can't force it to happen.

JustSad123

Chatty Member
God, surely no one is so blind as to follow such a lying piece of 💩, that pretends that she has recovered from her ED.
I would hope that those that really do struggle with an ED wouldn't look twice at this women, they must realise her life is one lie after another.

There has to be real, truthful people out there than they can follow and get help from.

Anal is one messed up women, and should never be followed by anyone with an ED . 😔
I hope so too but I’ve seen comments on her IG 😔

They look/sound like young teenagers, it just breaks my heart they look up to her as a role model 😔

• Sad

Heidi77

VIP Member
I love the comments on the vlog. They are being called out for leaving Emilia’s comment about her Granny in, and rightly so. Just when you think they can’t get any lower they manage it. No big family get together this summer I see. I wonder why?
There arent that many comments on it. The majority are the usual lick arsing.

• Sick

FrankieP

I mean this in the nicest way but was it intentional for Emilia to wear boys uniform and shoes or is the brand possibly unaware of whats gone on and sent two of each only for a and j to take it upon themselves to give eduardo emilias and vice versa??

I have to say it's not a good AD in anyway, no socks with the SCHOOL shoes how do you know they fit properly without the socks, someone should have told the children to behave sensibly for a few minutes its not a tiktok video with the over the top expressions!
Maybe it is simply that as with many schools, rather than specify differnt uniforms for boys and girls they have a gender neutral uniform so that children can choose if they want to wear a dress, skirt, trousers or shorts?

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Prawn curry with a side of brandy 😷 those poor kids hardly any sauce for 6 people bet the roses got a good dinner last night!

Annal only likes dry food - how dare anyone else in that house not like the same as her.

I still cant get over the jacket potato with leek and broccoli mashed inside. - her portions are so out, Andrea had the same as his dad .

Thankfully they only get pasta once for the 1st and 2nd week of the rolling rota and twice for the third week.
4EB883BF-F977-4A9A-90C7-58821A59ADAF.jpeg
404F331C-A8B2-4E1C-83B4-D342E33D4CFE.jpeg
CA56D51D-5E0F-4BA0-A799-A4679E921636.jpeg

Nayalove96

VIP Member
Thanks for your response. However, not to appear like a broken record, unnecessary surgery just baffles me, moreover a non medical person recommending surgery makes me feel uneasy.
I completely understand your concern and I’d never recommend it if I knew their goals could be achieved through diet and exercise. I’ve had people come in and say oh I want a 6 pack by summer 😂 which obviously isn’t achievable but over a longer period of time would be so I would not recommend surgery just as a quick fix! I like to be straight with my clients and never feed them a dream just to make money as I’m sure the mental implications of that would be awful

callmegracie

VIP Member
I don’t usually comment but does anybody find this picture creepy - the symbol on his top is a well known p word sign for little boy lover used by the fbi. It could just be coincidence definitely not throwing accusations about, but my god he needs to burn that thing.
he's worn this shirt before and we said the same things about it.. sometime in feb when he was promoting his book? and we know at least one of them reads here so he must have seen us mention it before :rolleyes: