Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Switch37

Reactions: 8

hedgehog

Chatty Member
I'm all for hand me downs and second hand clothing we love vinted and we pass our clothes on etc. But this is a family who exploit their children to make a living the least they could do is buy them some brand new school uniform.
To be fair private school uniform is super expensive, can be £35-45 for a dress, £35 for shorts, £30 for a cardigan, £30 for trousers. X that by multiple for having enough for a week, plus x4 for each child.. so think it's fair to re-use and better for the environment (not that they are thinking about that). Not sure about passing down shoes though, unless they are lightly used or you are really strapped for cash. They'd have to be the exact size and width to be passed down too!

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
sorry but I highly doubt she will get a freebie for plastic surgery- all of the ones I know are very wealthy and there is a huge market already right now for both aesthetic procedures and plastic surgery (probably due to social media). None of these doctors need the promotion in return for a freebie. I am very skeptical she will actually do it though- I don't think they have the extra funds to actually do it anymore.
He got his hair plugs for free.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
The latest stories where Anna’s posted baby A1 &A2, I homely thought Andreas was a recent one! That’s no shade on Andrea, it’s the fact they still treat him like a baby, and not in a cute or beneficial way! He appears much younger as he’s not encouraged to speak, eat or behave like a 3 year old. Also, the buzz cut doesn’t help, as it looks like a baby hair growth
He will be 4 next week I believe.

GotYourBigPlateAlan

I mean, my 5 year old has learnt to get her tablet in the mornings for half hour but she gets up at 6 and I've been up with my newborn all night so I'm In survival mode and she is very loved 🤣🤣🤣 anal does not have an excuse she does sweet F all.
Oh god yeah, totally different when you have a newborn!!!

• Haha

Helk

Anna really hates the ginger hair doesn’t she. I still vividly remember when a2 was a baby and had red hair popping up on the top of his head and Anna was so hell bent on the fact he was NOT ginger! Then he was “strawberry”, no Anna, he’s a proper red head and even if you buzz it off every month it’s not going to change colour! 😂 (I’m a red head too).
But why does she actually hate ginger hair?

crazycakelady

VIP Member
A2 is such a cutie, you could tell that place where they went to dinner wasn’t up to there stuck up standards ooh it’s a pub we don’t eat in pubs etc looked a child appropriate place for once,
Erika obviously not wanting to be filmed but he had to anyway, I like her her dark hole she’s doing well away from that creep

leabytottle

VIP Member
Anyone seen the latest TikTok, some stupid pizza lip sync so a corn song? 🤷🏻‍♀️ The majority comments are calling Jonny out for being a manipulative arse. Interesting that they don’t remove comments from TikTok, but are very quick to on instragram. I wonder why? They’d barely have any comments if they removed them, I’m also unsure if it’s as easy to remove off TikTok 🤷🏻‍♀️😜

Hillary101

Yeah, the kids were dealt A shitty hand when it came to parents, but Emilia is in school and knows what's rude and what's not. They have teachers who I'm sure have been instructing them on right and wrong. The kids are so immature for their ages.
Nope schools like hers are full of snobs.

Me and my sister went to a private school not because we had money but because the schools in out area that we were assigned (not from uk) had awful reputation. My older sister adapted easily because she copied all the rich kids, their attitudes, their styles etc. My on the other hand as a very shy kid, hated (and still do) faking and mirroring people. I never made friends, i was always bullied and developed Anorexia and still 15 years later struggle with it. Had selective mutism in primary school that turned into social anxiety in middle school. Have to still go to therapy.
My sister is thriving but im not. Private school kids can be brutal if you are not rich
Yup.

I don’t think Emilias attitude has anything to do with private school . She’s always gone to private school and this new displayed attitude is just now coming to light . I think she’s just repeating what the parents say to feel validated . I think she’s also struggling at school because Anna did say she might be dyslexic which makes total sense as during the lockdown she was really stressed because none of her ditsy parents could help her with the schoolwork online .
I also think the whole Eddie thing has been a hard adjustment as she now get all the attention all the new clothes, all the special parties. Emilia is outcasted .
She’s getting into middle school age though. And at an uppity private school where kids are addicted to phones themselves, trust me- the attitude is a byproduct of spoiled preteens and entitlement in the school culture.

Just came here after the recent YouTube vlog from today where for the first 5 min (all I could stand), Anna’s boobs are swinging and spilling out of her top. Great work Jolies. 😒

• Sick

notimportant

Chatty Member
Maybe it is simply that as with many schools, rather than specify differnt uniforms for boys and girls they have a gender neutral uniform so that children can choose if they want to wear a dress, skirt, trousers or shorts?
I don’t know if it’s changed now or not, but when I went to private school the girls were able to wear pants if they wanted to but they were made for boys. And by made for boys I mean boys jeans and pants always have longer crotches the butt part is always too tight and they do not fit a girls body comfortably. I remember thinking pants would be more comfortable because I hated skirts but I ended up wearing the skirts because the pants were so uncomfortable. I guess it’s to save the company money by not making pants that fit girls? but I quickly realized why no girls wore pants except maybe one in the whole school. They definitely got Emilia to switch clothes with Eduardo though, he probably had a fit. I’m surprised Emilia got the gifted dress when they went on vacation but I’m sure it was because it was too big for Eduardo.

Didn’t Jonathan/Gisele say that the sports cars were a cover to act normal and then he sprouts this shite in the video description: View attachment 1503918
Andera lol. i thought Eduardo had cars he played with? Am I not remembering right? I feel like they were probably thrown out so he was only left with Barbie’s and lol dolls. But he also had a Superman toy he liked that started showing up in Jonathan’s creepy room upstairs like it was also being hidden from him or maybe Jonathan just liked it up there so he could look at it’s muscular body he longs for.

Last edited:

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
I thought he had Invisalign. His teeth still stick out in front. Is it cuz he's always sticking his tongue out when he smiles? 🤮🤮🤮🤮

And isn't he so progressive & non-binary with his pink shorts. 🙄🙄🙄

And then there's Anna...
Revolting, nauseating and all shades of horrible. Utterly gross🤮🤢

SarahN

VIP Member
I can’t see why even WE don’t realise how they’re manipulating us?! She had no footage of that day so she and Joan picked a topic for her to talk about in bed that they knew would cause discussion and controversy, just so they’d have more material for their pathetic vlog. Nothing more than that! She’s not booked in for surgery and for all we know, never will be. Her talking about it is nothing more than manufactured ‘content’ because she hadn’t filmed enough during the day. Yet here we all are, debating the intricacies of it! 🤷🏻 Potentially they are fishing for a freebie but short term, this was simply more content for the day she forgot to film.
A “she had one job” situation. you can tell how frustrated Jonno is with her … wow.

I can’t see why even WE don’t realise how they’re manipulating us?! She had no footage of that day so she and Joan picked a topic for her to talk about in bed that they knew would cause discussion and controversy, just so they’d have more material for their pathetic vlog. Nothing more than that! She’s not booked in for surgery and for all we know, never will be. Her talking about it is nothing more than manufactured ‘content’ because she hadn’t filmed enough during the day. Yet here we all are, debating the intricacies of it! 🤷🏻 Potentially they are fishing for a freebie but short term, this was simply more content for the day she forgot to film.
A “she had one job” situation. you can tell how frustrated Jonno is with her … wow

Crl8

Anna’s blocked me on tiktok 🤣 I’ve never commented on her tiktok so she’s obviously blocked me cause only one of my comments on Jono’s

• Haha

Armywife1508

E2 did not look happy at A2's rugby practice. That child is either sullen disgruntled dismissive or manic disney brat. Far too young for that array of moods yet. Wait until puberty sets in 🤯 So concerning that emotional dysregulation is clearly established.
Mommy dearest spent ages ironing a tiny underpants. Can I just say that this was the most annoying thing I've seen on social media this week 😅
Something is definitely not right. No one suddenly becomes that manic overnight.

Heidi77

VIP Member
I went to watch the chip scene and dont really think it was as bad as you are all making out. I would get thick too if I had ordered and paid for chips and they left them off the order.
But then again I dont see the appeal of eating stone cold Mc Donalds at home.

JustSad123

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who has noticed how Andrea is always on the brink of a tantrum ? 2 ice-creams or a tantrum, yellow car or a tantrum (well they can't really indulge that one, but the ice-creams, I'm sure they do just to avoid him kicking off).

Alessia seems to be the only sweet one at the moment, but will it last ? I am not criticizing the children, merely commenting on their attitudes, which are all down to bad parenting.

They have clearly made a rod for their own back with their lack of parenting. One thing I will say though, is that the two eldest seem kind to their younger siblings, even if they seem bratty at times.
I have noticed that about A2 as well.

Especially immediately after coming home from Spain. I thought it was just the poor chicken being extremely unwell and not getting care from his parents but it seems to have continued.

No fault of his own like you say, just a lack of parenting 😔

• Sad