Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi77

VIP Member
I wouldnt call her that because the mean spirited way came from the parents. They must be making fun (bitch about) of jonos mum at their house. Shes at the age she finds it funny as fed by her parents and she doesnt know any better because from who.. no 9 year old is mean this way its fed narative by parents in general
(I hate my in laws and didnt spoke to them in 8 years, they aren't welcome in my house, but never spoke badly about them in front of my kids and they always have video calls and stuff)
Emilia is actually quite caring, might acts out but that's the age plus YouTube/tiktok. They dont realise yet what is fun on tiktok is not fun in real life...
emilia might hate what they put out when she gets older... same like Anal deleted all the bitchy tweets about jonos family... anal should know better.. but then shes probably living her hatred towards jonos family through Emilia so she stays 'clean'

Disgusting parenting
You are right. It just shocked me to see her like that. What hope does she have to turn out any better? Like you I have a sister in law I despise. Cant say anything around her or its twisted so I keep my mouth shut and get on for the sake of our kids. My own kids have no clue how me or their dad feels about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

finou

Chatty Member
And never forget his very professional pic on his LinkedIn profile, very family friendly:
For the media guru creator that he thinks he is and with his vast experience in graphic design and great creativity, you would think that he could create his own logo but nope! I bet it was a way to get it for free with no effort involve like everything they do.

Attachments

• Haha

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Why do they always take photos in front of that ratty porch? could they of not got a good photo In thr park or something!
also E1 saying your mums too poor to come hmm how rude! Wonder where she got that narrative from bet they trash his family in front of the kids, so his mums coming in two weeks will be interesting. Oh amd Anna is actually driving to Brighton im in shock! Wonder why J didnt go why did E say why don’t you come hmmm ha ha cos Erica can’t stand the moron
I get the feeling Jonathan's mum won't tolerate any mouthing off or bad behaviour? We've all seen what Anna's thoughts on her are and now with Emilia repeating horrible things she's obviously overheard being said doesn't help that.
There must be a reason his family rarely visit if ever 🤔
It will be interesting to see how they act with her around, maybe she will share her thoughts on everything jonathans done!?

Can't imagine either one of them will be pleased to see the other after their last encounter, those vlogs will certainly be interesting

• Sad

Asshats

I saw the ‘erotic’ story. I seriously thought it was a viz type spoof. Was it really supposed to be serious? And erotic? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Eyesopened

VIP Member
I so hope the kids know what they want for school lunch each day and aren’t stood changing their mind every two minutes like mrs pathetic

focusdochas

VIP Member
I wouldn’t touch that pizza but give me a thin crust goats cheese and caramelised red onion pizza and I am happy. You can get so many in the supermarket it’s not difficult to cater to different tastes.

Bronx_Princess

Chatty Member
We all know Anna's meal choices are gross, but these 2 meals are really gross especially the Tofu Chilaquiles. I'm not Mexican, but the last time I checked chilaquiles had no meat in it. Are eggs off the table as a viable food? Tofu to replace the protein in the eggs. GROSS!!!!!!

This is a photo of the real stuff. It looks yummy.

Attachments

JustSad123

Chatty Member
They just did an #ad for school shoes but the kids don't get new ones? Make it make sense ...
I had a feeling everything was on loan, even the plain uniforms. (Cause in the ad they were wearing black bottoms and isn’t their school navy? Plus the tops didn’t look like their normal ones either)

Seems like my suspicions were correct!

Such a shame, but I did pick up the other day that E1 was carrying around a Clarks bag. As for the other 3, who knows!

jkroche95

VIP Member
didnt the Es read Jonathan's book? I bet that has done wonders for the way they think of their grandparents.

I'm sure J posted a pic of E2 listening to the audiobook version of the book as a nighttime story.

• Wow

Heidi77

VIP Member
I obviously meant when they wake up needing a wee, you teach to use the toilet. These things take time and patience. They have an en suite so Anna should leave a little night light on so Alessia can guide herself. Or Anna could wake Alessia in the night asking if she needs to go
Firstly if they wake for a wee wouldnt they know to go if they are trained in the day time?
The point I was making is that you cant train kids to wake when they need to go. Its a chemical reaction that happens in the brain that most kids will eventually learn to do. But it cannot be taught. You will see it yourself when the kid starts waking with a dry nappy several days in a row or starts naturally waking to go.
There might be other reasons Alessia is not hitting that milestone for example anxiety.

• Sad

JustSad123

Chatty Member
So bizarre to decide to order McDonalds when they have an older guest visiting. She may have said she ate earlier so didn't want any but they didn't even think to find a chair for her to sit at the table with them at the very least. It's so rude. Funny though she arrived with presents for everyone except A. Telling maybe....
Also Jonathan’s mum has brought her new partner with her and they are going to be shoved into that small bed in the tiny room!

Bet you can cut the tension in that house with a knife!

• Wow

catkat

Did A2 have his superhero birthday party?

I remember Anna mentioned a date but later said that there was another party from A2 class so nobody would attend. But she said he would have it a week after. Did I miss something or he never had a party? 🤔

• Sad

beans01

Chatty Member
to be fair ask any bulimc or Anorexic binge/purge subtype and they will tell you carbs esp pasta is the biggest fear food as it doesnt come up easily plus causes a lot of water weight
[/QUOTE]

———————

ED’s can effect everyone differently. I’ve had both Anorexia and bulimia, ate pasta during both periods to be honest. ED’s are complicated, there Is not a one size fit all for behaviours, fear foods, weight.

just throwing the above out there, as ED’s do come in all shapes and sizes,behaviours etc. It can take a very long time to recover.

I cook repetitive foods myself, bit of a habit and feeling ‘safe’ with what I know.

hope this gives another perspective 🙏🏽

• Heart

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Oma has the same mentality as joliar - shoved the ?biscuit/cakes on any old shelf . Dregs both of them

FrankieP

Why would his Mum come in 2 weeks time when the children will be back at school. Surely if she was going to visit it would make more sense to come in the holidays?
Could it be for a birthday - isn't E1's birthday in early September?