Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sunniva

Chatty Member
Anyone else also think the Andrea alphabet was fake? It seemed like it from Jono’s set up and his reaction.

Reactions: 9

Betty66

I agree, the video quality is very poor. We love cruise holidays and I watch several vloggers for information. ‘Cruise with Ben and David’ make incredible videos that are professional in quality. He should watch some of those to get an idea of what can be done when you do it properly.

cocochino

Chatty Member
They have one, if not the worst diets I have ever seen. Copious amounts of sweets, Pizza and Pasta with Butter.
Gross. I'd hate to see the state of the children's teeth!

Anna should fix her diet before doing any surgery. I know she has an ED, but she's gone from one end of the spectrum to the other. Starving herself to stuffing herself full of junk.

I can see her ending up looking like Katie Price. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

janelp24

Dont know why she even bothers shoving Nutella down their throats when E1, A1 and A2 all didnt pick a nutella donut 😂

Greentrees

VIP Member
Guess all the "cleaning" bits Anna pretends she does in the vlogs will stop as soon their cleaner comes back from holidays.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I hope his lovely mum doesn't watch their horrible vlogs. She would be so hurt to hear Emilia be so mean about her AND for her dreadful son to include it.
When he said baby Alessia wasn't 'a broken baby' he also said his mum would have said something as she's a nurse and watches every video...

Let's hope that has changed since then. Poor woman must be heartbroken.

• Sad

lissy9

I felt sorry for Annas mother, she looked like she was going to burst into tears when she picked her up to take her to airport.

• Sad

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
I am not blaming the dogs. this is 100% on them.
Oh Eileen I know you're not.;)

never their fault is it
Professional victims, at the mercy of the nasty trolls:rolleyes:

Fluent in Italian?! 😂😂😂
That makes me lol too, I also cracked up when yellow vest wearing Jono told Anna the kitchen smelled like a restaurant the evening she was cooking fish in Olive oil....he was wafting his short arms around, extolling her cookin. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

pineapples22

Wasn't aware of that, so a chocolate biscuit or box of smarties is a pudding? For me it makes no sense, but thanks for enlightening me,
They're not really pudding, but you can have them FOR pudding. Pudding is the name given to a thing you eat after a meal. It's another name for dessert. If you had a sausage roll after your dinner, that would be your pudding (technically). The UK is weird, but I know at least where I live and everyone I know that we just refer to something eaten after dinner as pudding, whether that's jam roly poly, a yoghurt or a chocolate biscuit.

With reference to dogs and chocolate, I've taken my dog to the vets numerous time after eating large amounts of chooclate and they don't worry or do anything, they just say keep an eye. But raisins, they'll make the dog vomit immediately. If you google, it says raisins are toxic and dangerous whereas it just says chocolate CAN be dangerous. I'm not saying anybody should give their dog chocolate freely, but I'd probably alos give my elderly and neglected dog a taste guilt free and we can bash the SJs for much more than that.

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
Oh, right...
Wonder if Grandma is allowed to stay in the house...
Oma Margaret stayed with Anna for a few days then went to Erikas. Jonathan was so passive aggressIve when Margaret was leaving for Brighton. Sarcastic and smart remarks as she was standing in the drive.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
apologies but as AN sufferer of many years what you described is not bulimia but Anorexia binge/purge subtype.
Bulimia is eating normally plus binge/purge episodes hence the normal weight of bulimics.

I do not believe Anna had Anorexia either tbh or it was atypical hence why she was never underweight.

to be fair ask any bulimc or Anorexic binge/purge subtype and they will tell you carbs esp pasta is the biggest fear food as it doesnt come up easily plus causes a lot of water weight
I think Anna's ED is not strictly one or the other.

aehn

I hope though she has to pay for the surgery and will not get it done for free or a certain discount.

Mickey123

VIP Member
That clip was so weird. Did she say someone was recording or did I just make that up in my head? Why would you put that on the vlog? Does he think any of that was cute?

Pinchme

VIP Member
I just hope that’s not triggering people that follow her for her ED content
God, surely no one is so blind as to follow such a lying piece of 💩, that pretends that she has recovered from her ED.
I would hope that those that really do struggle with an ED wouldn't look twice at this women, they must realise her life is one lie after another.

There has to be real, truthful people out there than they can follow and get help from.

Anal is one messed up women, and should never be followed by anyone with an ED . 😔

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Well that explains why Anna’s pushing the vlogs etc… to pay for her plastic surgery 😅

I’m not against her (or anyone) getting surgery, but I’m shocked she’s considering it - I don’t know why but I wouldn’t of thought she would but then I don’t care how much she says otherwise she clearly struggles with her body image still. I’m someone who struggles with how I look and always have, I don’t believe it’s just gone away for her as I don’t think it ever will for me. If I could afford surgery I’d probably have it but then I know I’d move onto hating something else and constantly want more and more done… hopefully that’s not the case for her!

ashqim

Chatty Member
sorry but I highly doubt she will get a freebie for plastic surgery- all of the ones I know are very wealthy and there is a huge market already right now for both aesthetic procedures and plastic surgery (probably due to social media). None of these doctors need the promotion in return for a freebie. I am very skeptical she will actually do it though- I don't think they have the extra funds to actually do it anymore.