SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently this house was never meant to be their forever house, they wanted to buy to get in the property market, renovate and move to another place.
Apparently.
When they were searching for a house, and renovating this one, they said many times that they wanted to live there forever so they were making it how they wanted it to be
He was even talking about Emilia having wedding there wasnt he? When he was bragging about size of the garden.
But now it never meant to be a forever home just a reno for sale 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Apparently this house was never meant to be their forever house, they wanted to buy to get in the property market, renovate and move to another place.
Apparently.
When they were searching for a house, and renovating this one, they said many times that they wanted to live there forever so they were making it how they wanted it to be
Are they really this stupid? I’ve never watched them much but remember them saying this was their forever home! If that has changed then why not say so rather than lie? I always thought it was odd that they bought a house further away from the children’s school and in a less desirable area. Either they have realised this and will move to somewhere with a better postcode or (more likely) the money is running out and they are looking to make cuts!

Reactions: 23
The fact they’re potentially moving so quickly means there’s likely no savings, and that’s concerning. It’s also likely they’ve not put any money away for the kids’ futures.

Reactions: 33
Are they really this stupid? I’ve never watched them much but remember them saying this was their forever home! If that has changed then why not say so rather than lie? I always thought it was odd that they bought a house further away from the children’s school and in a less desirable area. Either they have realised this and will move to somewhere with a better postcode or (more likely) the money is running out and they are looking to make cuts!
He's lying to protect his fragile ego. Of course this was a forever home but they can't afford it anymore.
They bought further away from school and in a less desirable area as it was all they could afford. This pair are living a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget.
As an aside has anyone watched Dark Money on Netflix? The family have this soulless mansion of a house. I don't get the fuss about these big houses. At the end of the day, you can only eat at one table, sleep in one bed and sit on one couch.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I wish they’d be truthful for once in their “career”, can’t call it life.
Instagram has made it super hard for content creators to make money now, basically viral videos is the only way. Brand deals will change and less money will be coming in.
Unless you go viral on tiktok with every video, you won’t be making anything. YouTube seems like the saving grace right now, but even for jono it’s a flop.
It’s just the time we’re in right now.
The interest rate on their home will probably be up for refixing and the rates are likely to be out of their price range so will be panicking needing to sell.
I just wish some honesty would come from j for once in his life.
Watch him pull the kids from private school and claim it’s due to bullying or the school not being accommodating… and claim they are moving to a home closer to the public school the kids need to attend.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can’t see them moving the kids to a state school, that would really be admitting defeat. More likely they would move country! But then Anna would have to leave her bestie behind and she’s so attached to him I can’t see that happening! Maybe they will just get in more and more debt to keep up appearances? They haven’t been away in any of the school holidays and they can’t blame Covid now. Money is obviously tight. If they admitted that and actually got proper jobs to fund their lifestyle they could probably get some content out of it! But they are far too lazy for any of that.

Reactions: 31
When you see past interview quotes from Jonathan, you’ll see the labels he puts on males. He can’t stand them and is incredibly sexist. I’ve said it a lot of times on previous threads and did notice someone did point it out on the page before. He paints men in such a way where they are considered by him “not emotionally mature enough to hold conversations” and has pointed males out to be bullies and “horrible”. When E2 was getting bullied he went on YouTube and explained that he was taking E2 out of the “boys” P:E class because they were being horrible and he was going to put E2 in the girls and explained to E2 “you won’t get bullied with the girls buddy and won’t be bullied by horrible boys” Something along the lines of that. It’s no wonder why E2 shows such a disgust when mentioning boys. This is Jonathan painting his horrible and disgusting views into his children. I feel for A2 too because he’s been classified as the “real cis boy” which is absolutely pathetic. The labels as everybody including myself have said before is ridiculous. The stereotypes are awful and not accurate. The kids can’t have any hobbies, play with any toys, like a certain sport etc. without Jonathan making it about gender. I’m sick of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She makes him waking up at 5:30 fun! Oh, look mommy takes pictures of me and lets me play with her! No wonder he's always falling asleep in the car or on the couch.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Someone mentioned boss baby brody.. these videos are identical!!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I’m not one for body shaming but I’ve honestly never seen a torso quite like Jonathan’s before, it’s so… short? No wonder he keeps spewing a load of tit, he hasn’t got enough space to keep it contained inside him
file.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
LOLOL do we think Anna followed the curly hair advice mentioned the other day? Look how smooth and bouncy and neat. This picture was solely taken for a dig at tattle. I called it.
7B62E615-9C44-4B3D-B3D3-32EAA8A9EF3D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They 100% read tattle 😂 I commented on the latest video of E2 eating all that junk food saying “someone’s been reading tattle” and I was blocked immediately and my comment removed 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
The latest YouTube video is just unravelling the lies.
Edwardo wanted to choose a girl's name but couldn't decide between Sophia, Esmeralda, Zoe or Zara when choosing a 'girl's name'. But weren't they calling the child another name at home for YEARS according to them. The name was already decided.. Then 'we' decided it would be Edie and a few days later (ie before the child could change his mind), they threw a name change party even though Edie didn't think it was a 'big deal'. The reason for the party was so the child couldn't change his mind and choose a name his mum didn't want. The name change party was such a 'big deal' that his mother couldn't be bothered attending it.
Oh its just such a complete farce. They have gaslighted and confused that cash cow so much. It will take years to undo the damage they have done to their child.
Of course calling the child she and her in the classroom 'didn't really work' when it wasn't explained to the other children properly. It must have been completely confusing for them.
No you didn't say that you wanted a blue room Edwardo when you moved into the house. You just said you wanted a pink room. You got a blue room despite the parents saying that he told them YEARS AGO he wanted to be a girl and be known by a girl's name. And the reason everything is filmed in the girl's room is because pink is a more effective backdrop when the word 'trans' is plastered all over the thumbnails.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.