SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Jono suspects Matt is actually an undercover cop investigating the child abuse going on in their family. Might explain why they are suddenly talking about moving.
Or just because money is running out.

Really really hope it's not because they want to move to the States and start Ed's transition before anyone can stop them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Really really hope it's not because they want to move to the States and start Ed's transition before anyone can stop them.
Christ that’s a good point. I wouldn’t be surprised if they move nearer to Brighton as Anna spend all her one time at the Ivy.

Reactions: 11
something random but am I the only one who is extremely annoyed and uncomfortable by seeing JoNo's Broken front tooth (It's just a tiny piece but still). It shows they don't even fix their own teeth. I broke my front tooth before and I went into action right away to make sure it got fixed
The dumb duck probably doesn’t even realise it’s chipped.

I mean it took someone telling Annal that she had chipped a tooth, then after going through her camera roll to find out when- she couldn’t have run faster to her botox administer sorry dentist to get it fixed!

Then you have poor A1 who loses both upper fronts in traumatic fashion not even taken for a check up to see if there was any damage to root or gum 😔

Reactions: 16
Shame she doesn't do anything to stop the abuse of her neices and nephews though, 😔
But we dont know that. Same with Margaret. And they cant really do anything anyway. Theres no talking to jono or anna, they are always right. All they would do is freeze them out 😶

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
But we dont know that. Same with Margaret. And they cant do anything anyway. Theres no talking to jono or anna, they are always right. All they would do is freeze them out 😶
But surely if they reported them to the authorities and kept doing so something would be done, they are both enablers in my book.
I don't believe they have reported them, talking from family to two narsassists isn't going to work.

Reactions: 13
Long time lurker on these threads, used to be active on sjgossip not sure if that's still a thing lol

I always used to think they were very complacent about the potential of predators and ponces getting off on the kids but never thought they were sinister enough to have done something deliberate to attract the wrong sort of people. Now I do look at the videos/tiktoks etc J is putting out there and I am genuinely concerned that he has some kind of set up going on. That man is showing how unhinged he is more and more and I really think those kids are in danger - especially E2.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
So if they move to a cow pasture will they stay in their private school :unsure: :ROFLMAO:Not sure what the area is like.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But surely if they reported them to the authorities and kept doing so something would be done, they are both enablers in my book.
I don't believe they have reported them, talking from family to two narsassists isn't going to work.
What would be done? There have been a few high profile child murders in the media recently and nothing was done to help those kids.
For all we know Erika has reported them or voiced her concerns and been frozen out. She never sees them which speaks volumes.

Reactions: 17
What would be done? There have been a few high profile child murders in the media recently and nothing was done to help those kids.
For all we know Erika has reported them or voiced her concerns and been frozen out. She never sees them which speaks volumes.
Does she ever visit anymore?

Does she ever visit anymore?
no, anna has taken the kids to brighton to see her a few times in the past year and jonathan hasn't gone at all.. when the whole family was in ireland at christmas there were no photos with erika apart from one that jonathan took without telling anyone- she's clearly not wanting to be a big part of social media anymore

Reactions: 14
I really don't know, but I do know that if they were my neices and nephews I would be doing everything in my power to get help for them, if that meant calling the school, SS, & the police everyday until action was taken, then that's what I would do.

There is no excuse to ignore child abuse, family or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone catch the latest tik tok on eating "wise"? It's E2's what I eat in a day. E2 starts the day "the healthy way" eating a giant stack of chocolate chip pancakes & just goes on from there.

Once again, tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle.
They are miserable. And so sooo sick. Why are they so obsessed with us?? I tell you, if there were all these threads on the internet all stating the same thing pointing out how mentally sick I seem, how mentally sick my husband seems, how neglected my kids seem, how crappy myself and my husband act... calling me a tit mom… the fact that content of the kids is being used for sick purposes… That we are all catching on to what Johnny seems to be doing…I would be absolutely mortified and doing some serious introspection and making some serious changes in my life!! But not these two! Narcissism has got to be one of the most terrifying mental illnesses. It’s like the essence of their humanity is nonexistent, like they are soulless. This to me is evil. How can one not have any ability to reflect on themselves?? To see that they are unwell? How do they not see that these comments 99.9% are coming from a place of genuine concern??? It’s like something is defective with the wiring of their brains when it comes to humanness. Unlike other mental illnesses there is no help for this one. They destroy everyone in their path. There have got to be hundreds of thousands of people if not more counting everyone not a member of tattle who are calling them out on YouTube, TikTok, etc…. ALL SAYING THE SAME THINGS. What the duck does that tell you Jonathan and Anna?? All of us together collectively are not wrong! All these people all over the world didn’t just get together conspiratorially and say “let’s gang up on the SacconeJoly’s and ‘troll’ them just for shits and giggles!”

GET YOURSELVES SOME GOD DAMN HELP!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I bet Jonathan hates Anna’s latest story pretending to be a family with Matt 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
It’s such a weird flex. I wonder is she’s posting these things to make the other mums at school jealous too. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s in hot demand as a gay best friend 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s making out like it’s a joke but It wouldn’t surprise me if there’s a part of her that wishes it was true.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She seems to be gone off insta altogether. What does she do now? Did they have a falling out?
I don’t really know, but she’s posted a lot on Twitter about being pro-choice, supporting Ukraine and mental health awareness (not in the same way as Jonnysavile)

Shame she doesn't do anything to stop the abuse of her neices and nephews though, 😔
I don’t know how much she can do. She’s only 23 (at most) and has mentioned having chronic and mental health issues.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else not give a tit about Erika lol. She's never been a huge part of the family so why is she always being brought up on here..

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.