SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a sweet little girl, it’s clear to see she doesn’t get any attention in that house… the missing front teeth and constant bruising. ☹ Her little grubby trainers too. 😞 it’s so strange that they give the child with quite obnoxious traits all of the attention and new items of clothing and just leave the sweet, quiet and probably most anxious one to fend for herself.
I feel for her too. She is such a sweet little thing & she is totally left out.

I watched a Yt of the repulsive Jonathans 41st birthday and little Alessias excitement at the birthday breakfast was adorable BUT overshadowed by her more favoured older siblings.

Her repellent Dad barely registered her birthday card and made a sarky comment. Anna to give her credit was complimentary towards Allessia. (Suppose there is a first for everything.)

What will become of those children is worrying, to say the least.:(

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Wonder if they have lodgers upstairs with the kitchen and people they can’t tell you about

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wtf did I just watch?!

He has enough cheek for two arses putting the kids as the main content after saying, firstly he has never done that and secondly never would.

He’s disgusting.

Reactions: 20
What the hell.. just looked on youtube.
That's not Eduardo. That not the Eduardo we all knew. This is 100% a different child and I don't mean Edie. Eduardo as changed for his father to receive the attention.
When the final CASS review comes out , stonewall falls, and this gender cult has been exposed for what it is truly is, videos like that will end up in documentaries exploring how people fell for the emperor's new clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can we talk about Edie’s witch face in the house tour video when Alessia accidentally dropped the rowing machine bar. She looked ready to murder her, poor Lessi

Also Emelia looked done with their tit when she was on the computer lmao. It’s a shame her and Edie don’t seem to get along that well anymore, probably feeling annoyed over Edie’s complete personality change since transitioning
It's only his personality that has transitioned... Into an unbearable brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
bleeping weird family, I wouldn't trust him around his own kids let alone anyone elses. He's strange.

Reactions: 14
I could not beleive what he did to that annex. Any buyer would love to have had that unit.
Jotato has severely devalued that property, no garage, 2 less kitchens… no retaining walls in the back yard 🙄
Edit: oh my goodness and I’ve just realised that they covered that beautiful solid herringbone floor with bleeping laminate!

Reactions: 18
My daughter is the same age as E1 and has no idea what non-binary is, or what the non-binary flag is. The SJ household are obsessed with gender! So weird.

Reactions: 41
Jotato has severely devalued that property, no garage, 2 less kitchens… no retaining walls in the back yard 🙄
Edit: oh my goodness and I’ve just realised that they covered that beautiful solid herringbone floor with bleeping laminate!

Worse than that - he removed the parquet flooring and dumped it. I just hope any of it that was salvageable was taken by the decorators etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I could've cried when this happened.

For anyone who wasn't around then, Anna laid grey laminate over a beautiful timeless solid oak floor.

And the annex had a self contained kitchen, which they could've sold or given away but instead Jonathan literally took a sledgehammer and smashed it to tit. There was nothing wrong with it at all, he just didn't want it.

The garden was so beautiful too, but they took the steps out and ruined it. The front of the house used to be open onto the road but they added huge security gates like they're celebs. The only house on the road to have them. And he didn't like the gravel so he took it all up and tarmaced the drive, then decided he did want the gravel after all coz the tarmac looked cheap and tit, so laid new gravel back over the tarmac. Tens of thousands of pounds that must have cost, to get it looking the same as before.

Does anyone have pics of what the house used to look like?
House before it was devalued by a million dollars lmao. They’ve wrecked it. Good luck selling dummies

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
House before it was devalued by a million dollars lmao. They’ve wrecked it. Good luck selling dummies
The house is unrecognisable and not in a good way. Yeah some of the decor and furniture were dated but it had character and looked like a home. This pair have absolutely sucked the life out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
It looks like it used to be colourful, welcoming and homely, they destroyed all of that, turning everything except the kids bedrooms into grey, cold, miserable looking rooms! 😢 the garden used to be beautiful before jonathan got there and ripped it apart
☹
I've said it before but it makes me think of halloweentown.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20220524_072108_com.instagram.android.jpg

Interesting you mention foot content just days after its mentioned here. Very out of the blue, and a weird thing to bring up otherwise.
No foot content, just pweirdo content

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.