SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, that is a huge mess. Are they even allowed that hair style for school?
And yes, the hair looks so unhealthy. I bet they do not have it cut, not even the ends, because 'Edie wants to grow her hair long'......
I have a friend who is obsessed with her daughter having long hair. It is long but so straggly and lanky. It's pointless to me a girl having to have long hair when they clearly don't have the texture for it.

Reactions: 23
Honestly, i feel so sorry for Alessia. In need of new shoes and clothes all the time. Neglected in favour of the other siblings. Thumb in mouth constantly and every picture you see from Jonathan, her "mother" always has such a cow face on. No look of love or a nice face. She looks like she'd rather be doing anything else than being with Alessia 😭

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Why the duck does Andrea still where a rubber bib? Those are intended for toddlers. He’s almost 4. Teach your kids some manners instead of letting them be little scruffs slopping food everywhere. It’s no wonder they always look so manky.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I also feel sorry for Alessia, she is being influenced by Edie and I don’t think it’s a good thing. She is probably too young to fully understand. Emilia seems to want to keep away from this whole mess, she is probably embarrassed. It is all so sad to see.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Honestly, i feel so sorry for Alessia. In need of new shoes and clothes all the time. Neglected in favour of the other siblings. Thumb in mouth constantly and every picture you see from Jonathan, her "mother" always has such a cow face on. No look of love or a nice face. She looks like she'd rather be doing anything else than being with Alessia 😭
Yes its incredibly upsetting Alessia hasn't got the care and love she deserves from her own mother.

I mean look at Anna in this picture, she looks evil, like some wicked witch and the way she is holding Alessia's hair up to show her plait, like she is some prop, Anna leave her alone! Just leave her be! you can see Alessia looks terrified of her mum, imo, having to comply, having to pose or stay in place for a photo at a whim, at Anna's disposal, when clearly Alessia looks so sad and fed up. Anna gives me the creeps, I get such bad vibes from her. I can't stand her.

It's not a happy home.

21E94202-B894-43E6-ADD6-0259A8B68410.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Yes its incredibly upsetting Alessia hasn't got the care and love she deserves from her own mother.

I mean look at Anna in this picture, she looks evil, like some wicked witch and the way she is holding Alessia's hair up to show her plait, like she is some prop, Anna leave her alone! Just leave her be! you can see Alessia looks terrified of her mum, imo, having to comply, having to pose or stay in place for a photo at a whim, at Anna's disposal, when clearly Alessia looks so sad and fed up. Anna gives me the creeps, I get such bad vibes from her. I can't stand her.

It's not a happy home.

View attachment 1288157
I looked at this photo for a while and I can’t work out what she’s doing? Nobody’s talking, Anna isn’t wrapping the plait up into a bun or anything as you’d need two hands. Why is she just stood a fair distance from Alessia holding her plait up into the air? It’s so weird. The whole family just despise each other. All 6 of them will probably never speak again once all the kids move out

Reactions: 34
What the hell.. just looked on youtube.
That's not Eduardo. That not the Eduardo we all knew. This is 100% a different child and I don't mean Edie. Eduardo as changed for his father to receive the attention.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Je*us Wept...that vt is all shades of wrong. I cannot get over the clothing on Edie.:eek:

I have such a soft spot for wee Alessia, she always appears bedraggled and unkempt. She's comes across as a gorgeous little thing that gets none or the tail end of affection her number one sibling gets.:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I feel with E1 becoming possibly “non binary” like Jonathan is insinuating, I feel this has become a grooming situation. It’s uncomfortable to watch.

A2 is almost 4 and still wears a bib. A lot of kids I know or myself personally, started learning proper table manners at 2-3 years old.

A1 seems so distant in the ranks compared to the other children and that again is concerning. She shouldn’t be considered an inconvenience. It always seems like the young ones are.

E1 shouldn’t have to be labelled a boy for liking the colour blue and liking football. I personally love the colour blue and as I’ve stated numerous times, football is amazing to me and a lot of others, including girls

E2 shouldn’t have to change attitudes and persona’s to match this situation. It seems very unnatural and incredibly coached. I’m all for LGTBQ support, but this is not the same well humoured, well mannered child they had not so long ago.

Reactions: 21
That new house tour vlog is the most uncomfortable and inappropriate thing I have ever watched. WTF even was that? I want to vom.

Eduardo presumably imitating one of his parents: “yeah Edie do you want some more chocolate????”
Eduardo: “yeah, comiinggggg!”
WTF?????????
And then him just eating out of the sugar bowl!
He was making sexual noises while Alessia was on the exercise machine….
Emilia was obviously distressed about Eduardo bothering her but it’s apparently funny…
That bedroom where “people sleep” that “we don’t tell you about.”
What the actual duck.
And WTF IS ON THE THIRD FLOOR that we can’t see?? He said that in an almost sexual way! 🤮🤮🤮 God I am so disturbed by this.
How are they not investigated????

Also, I had some time so here are some of the best comments and they all have the most thumbs up out of all of them.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
E1 isn't stupid, she knows she can recoup some of that attention she's lost by saying she's non binary knowing she doesn't have to change one iota of her being because she's watched her dad do it.

E2 is now forever damaged until some deep rooted therapy can take place.

Reactions: 23
I thought when Eduardo said, ‘daddy also has up there, we aren’t allowed up there he has ddddruugggss’ did anyone else hear that?
No wonder his electric bill is so high!!!!!

I really think the police need to investigate this man on many fronts.

Reactions: 16
Jonathan definitely told Eduardo to wear the crop top for the video 🤢. Anna was out with her bestie or? Where the duck are you Anna? The whole video was disturbing as I thought it would be. Alessia following around like a neglected dog was the saddest part. Eduardo used to be just like her before Jonathan decided to give him all the attention. Why does this kid act this way? I mean I don’t want to sound mean but I wouldn’t blame other parents for not wanting to let their kids befriend him and kids are probably just not into his attitude either. The part where he’s like “everyone looooooves me!“ lol….wtf remember when Emilia used to say she was “famous”? I can’t remember exactly what Eduardo says when he jumps on the couch with Andrea who couldnt care less, something about him sleeping with him? Why would he be sleeping with Eduardo if eduardo sleeps in a room with Alessia? Also the way he’s talking in that part is really weird and he looks like he’s reading lines or Jonathan tells him what to say about Roblox? Trying to get a sponsor maybe?

• Sick
Reactions: 22

It's not a happy home.

View attachment 1288157
She’s such a sweet little girl, it’s clear to see she doesn’t get any attention in that house… the missing front teeth and constant bruising. ☹ Her little grubby trainers too. 😞 it’s so strange that they give the child with quite obnoxious traits all of the attention and new items of clothing and just leave the sweet, quiet and probably most anxious one to fend for herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Just ran here to say and now A1 needs new shoes but you guys have prob got that covered.
Any day now she’ll be in a new pair and he’ll credit his amazing taste in picking them!

Reactions: 11
I have a friend who is obsessed with her daughter having long hair. It is long but so straggly and lanky. It's pointless to me a girl having to have long hair when they clearly don't have the texture for it.
I used to have really long hair when I was younger, it would have been down to the bottom of my back, I could sit on it but it was really healthy and thick. I wanted it that long and used to hate getting it cut but my mam still made sure I got regular trims to keep it in good condition.

Reactions: 14
Can we talk about Edie’s witch face in the house tour video when Alessia accidentally dropped the rowing machine bar. She looked ready to murder her, poor Lessi

Also Emelia looked done with their tit when she was on the computer lmao. It’s a shame her and Edie don’t seem to get along that well anymore, probably feeling annoyed over Edie’s complete personality change since transitioning

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Looks like Edie can't pull the views in either. What's next Joanie? You must be out of ideas by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.