SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And today on "shoes that should have been replaced months ago"
View attachment 1287375
I’m sorry, but the school need shot with tit for not pulling this family in and getting people involved. It’s basic neglect at this point. You’re telling me they know they pay private school fees, they see J&A roll up in Teslas and Range Rovers, they presumably know the sort of house they live in, they see J in expensive gucci coats and then when Andrea walks into school wearing what appears to be Asda brand (nothing wrong with that but when J is buying £4000 coats for himself you can see why that’s not great) shoes that wore away about a year ago and look like they have holes in them and don’t really fit him properly the school just shrug it off??? Come on, as a teacher that must set alarm bells ringing about those parents and their priorities. And if all the teachers joined together and discussed all 4 kids, they’d probably be able to work out that something isn’t right. Emilia apparently showing signs of depression, E2 going home with blatant anxiety on a weekly basis as well as video evidence of them saying they don’t want to be a girl and then suddenly they’re the girliest person to ever walk the earth, Alessia being the most unkempt child in history, losing 2(?) teeth, sucking her thumb, showing signs of anxiety always, Andrea never wearing shoes that fit him/are in good condition, always looking a bit away with the fairies. A picture is building for us and we don’t even know them. How their teachers don’t know anything is wrong is beyond me and if anything happens they’ll be liable as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I wouldn’t be surprised if their teachers are here or about to find Tattle. The flags are building and he’s losing control.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Also, what’s with the 3rd floor that ‘we never show on YouTube’ sounds like a suspicious floor of you ask me…

and the swimming photos is Jono feeding exactly what the pedos want to see - some people get of on seeing kids in costumes it’s sick.
I thought when Eduardo said, ‘daddy also has up there, we aren’t allowed up there he has ddddruugggss’ did anyone else hear that?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I thought when Eduardo said, ‘daddy also has up there, we aren’t allowed up there he has ddddruugggss’ did anyone else hear that?
It passed my mind when I watched the video that E2 kinda looked like they were on some type of drug tbh.

If I remember correctly wasn’t JJs stash of male (yes, you heard that right lol) gummy vitamins out in full view on the shelves behind his desk? So what’s stopping the kids taking a few swigs of his THC CBD oil? (I’m sure he was spruiking some a few weeks ago) I can guarantee he leaves it on his desk, not safely tucked away in a medicine cabinet.

E2 says they aren’t allowed up in his creep den but that didn’t stop A2 running the bath and flooding it did it!

I hate to think what he’s hiding up there! He could easily sneak some of the local males in through the side door and honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if he had his own glory hole up there 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It passed my mind when I watched the video that E2 kinda looked like they were on some type of drug tbh.

If I remember correctly wasn’t JJs stash of male (yes, you heard that right lol) gummy vitamins out in full view on the shelves behind his desk? So what’s stopping the kids taking a few swigs of his THC CBD oil? (I’m sure he was spruiking some a few weeks ago) I can guarantee he leaves it on his desk, not safely tucked away in a medicine cabinet.

E2 says they aren’t allowed up in his creep den but that didn’t stop A2 running the bath and flooding it did it!

I hate to think what he’s hiding up there! He could easily sneak some of the local males in through the side door and honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if he had his own glory hole up there 😆
He had those can's of pop that had CBD oil in the other week as well, just in an under the counter (so highly accesible) fridge in the kitchen!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Eduardo has an awful personality in that vlog, I don’t mean to be rude to children but he is super obnoxious and a brat. It’s of course the parents fault completely and actually sad to see. Not a grounded child at all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Wait that’s what those rooms looked like when they bought it ?! Why on earth get rid of those ?! Jesus they are thick
They’ve definitely down valued the place massively because of this, they’re so thick!

Eduardo has an awful personality in that vlog, I don’t mean to be rude to children but he is super obnoxious and a brat. It’s of course the parents fault completely and actually sad to see. Not a grounded child at all.
He used to be so sweet, they’ve turned him into a monster with all this attention over being trans! It’s shocking

Reactions: 21
That newest video run down...
Had to mentions Jono's book of course
Interesting that the creepy CCTV was turned off for the video
Slow zooms right into Edie's open mouth
Films Emila elbowing Edie away pushing them to the floor
Playrooms an absolute tips
Alessia struggling to keep up with the script
It's titled Edie does a house tour yet Alessia is doing it too
DOUBLE FRIDGE HAS ABSOLUTELY NO FOOD
Alessia is trying to copy Edie looking back and forth to get attention from dad who pans over her again to just show edie
Edie and allessia share a room yet it only has edies name on the door
Asks if people want a childrens room tour (yuck)
Edie says in the car if they're lucky they get to sit next to andre or allessia, E1 and E2 never seem to get along anymore
Edie and Allessia are in the car driving with no car seats YET AGAIN

'Make sure you like and subscribe for me Edie because everyone loves me so much'

Also Jono turned off dislikes, i have the extension where you can still see dislike counter but it says 'disabled by owner'

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I watched the Stacey Dooley programme at the weekend as I'd not seen it before and she genuinely couldn't hide her eye rolls when talking to Jonathan at times :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All that is in the annexe top room is junk or was .

the two upper bedrooms on the third floor are empty. It would be brill for Emilia as it’s two rooms but with no door so such a fab space .

joliar tries to be mysterious to hid what’s in plain sight 🤬

Reactions: 8
Those shoes Alessia has on are a disgrace! All that money to buy ugly gucci coats but none to put decent shoes on his kids feet!

Reactions: 16
Those shoes Alessia has on are a disgrace! All that money to buy ugly gucci coats but none to put decent shoes on his kids feet!
Yet edie always has clean new shoes and clothes now, talk about the other children being neglected

• Sad
Reactions: 14
E1 used to be like E2 is now, but I think E2 is about 200% times worse than E1 ever came off. E1 has lost her crown as golden child, grown up somewhat, is less bratty (or is the same amount of bratty just it's nothing compared to E2). There's no way E2s true self is that video, it was full of copying viral people on TikTok, and weird quotes I can only imagine come from TikTok or other short form content they watch unmonitored

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Look at those split ends!!! I’ve never seen anything like it on a child!
Wow, that is a huge mess. Are they even allowed that hair style for school?
And yes, the hair looks so unhealthy. I bet they do not have it cut, not even the ends, because 'Edie wants to grow her hair long'......

• Sick
Reactions: 18
So he will leave his children open for fetishiers and peweirdo's but god forbid he shows his feet. Maybe he is on a site for hobbit-loving feet and it's in his contract that he can't have them shown in photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.