SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
House before it was devalued by a million dollars lmao. They’ve wrecked it. Good luck selling dummies
I’m not crazy about the SJs house style but I don’t like this either. It’s quite dated and I’d feel like I was living in an older person’s house, can’t blame them for making it more modern (but they need to add more warmth to it).

Edit as the last pics didn’t load - the garden was fabulous. They’ve definitely ruined that. But don’t like any of the the decor in the rooms, too stuffy

Unrelated but why are they so averse to brushing E2’s hair? State of it

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
House before it was devalued by a million dollars lmao. They’ve wrecked it. Good luck selling dummies
OMG, OMG, it was beautiful, that georgous garden, what the hell have they done to it.
1st time of seeing the before, god Jotato is really a dumb piece of 💩, he has definitely devalued it. What an utter 🛎 🔚.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Annal is clearly hitting the cookie jar again.
Good for her I guess? Better than her restricting and pretending she’s losing weight while still eating. Assuming there isn’t anything being insinuated her about her being large or else most women must be heifers in your eyes 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Good for her I guess? Better than her restricting and pretending she’s losing weight while still eating. Assuming there isn’t anything being insinuated her about her being large or else most women must be heifers in your eyes 👀
I think the comment is more about her natural body looking totally different to the filtered, photoshopped image of her body she presents.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think the comment is more about her natural body looking totally different to the filtered, photoshopped image of her body she presents.
Commenting on the photoshop is fair game and should be called out, but hard for me not to read the comment as ‘lol she’s so big’. Reminds me of seeing someone call Vogue Williams’ legs ‘big chunky things’ and I’d dread to think what they’d think of most people who walk around 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think the original comment was tongue in cheek as Anna looks markedly different to how she posts herself - photoshopped to make herself look slimmer. It’s not a negative about any of our sizes - more an attack on evil Anna’s incessant lying.

The decor is horrible but that's easily fixed. What they've done to that garden though is criminal. Think of the lovely seating area they could have had at the bottom of those steps. They could have done so much to it. It was the perfect kind of garden to have parties in and they've just ruined it.

Also, was that a double garage? Why on earth would they get rid of that when they have 2 cars, a ride on lawn mower plus whatever bikes and stuff the kids have?

She’s such a sweet little girl, it’s clear to see she doesn’t get any attention in that house… the missing front teeth and constant bruising. ☹ Her little grubby trainers too. 😞 it’s so strange that they give the child with quite obnoxious traits all of the attention and new items of clothing and just leave the sweet, quiet and probably most anxious one to fend for herself.
I bet Emilia integrated into school enough that they didn’t think of her much. But Edourdo was a shy and more sensitive child, and had a lot of trouble “keeping friends”, and that bothered J&A because it made them feel shame for themselves.

Instead of guiding Edourdo and helping him with his inner confidence and social skills, they decided to make him “special” with a trans label which solves their own shame and low self esteem.

So far Alessia and Andrea have yet to enter true school, so they aren’t feeling “less than” because they aren’t the most popular kids in the grade, … yet.

Alessia looks like she hates school (is it preschool?). Sitting on the stairs making them all late and wanting to be rescued as soon as she’s there.

Reactions: 10
Urgh watching the video.

Eduado - what happened to him. Absolutely vile kid. Acting very sexualised. Putting a child into a cage is in very bad taste

Reactions: 32
Oops, someone forgot to use photoshop 😂
Yes and Hey Presto! She has now posted the photoshop version of her in the same jeans.

The other photo was posted from J’s Instagram stories, no filter or alterations applied and this image was posted from Anna’s Instagram and applied all of the above.:sneaky:

74F79816-5A67-4F39-BDD1-D3FFCC169C41.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Anna is never going to recover from her demons if she keeps doing that

And she is going to have an effect her children too.

The problem is how easy it is to do. I know my body can look very different just depending on what angle I take the photo on and how I’m standing etc. She doesn’t even have to get Facetune out to deceive people

Reactions: 5
But that's the thing, she is pretending, all her photos are normally photoshopped, so not only does she fool the viewers she's fooling herself. Jotato posted the un edited pic of her, probably on purpose as we know what game the creep is playing.

We all know she is at least a 14 in jeans, just wish she would embrace it and stop pretending otherwise.

Also, was that a double garage? Why on earth would they get rid of that when they have 2 cars, a ride on lawn mower plus whatever bikes and stuff the kids have?
Because don't ya know a crap living space (aka junk storage facility and Anna's workout room) is more important than a sheltered space to store the cars.
I think I remember Jono complained when it snowed in England (or was very icy at least) and was frozen out of the car. He suggested then that he get a outdoor shelter for the cars (I think I was imagining some kind of gazebo thing)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But that's the thing, she is pretending, all her photos are normally photoshopped, so not only does she fool the viewers she's fooling herself. Jotato posted the un edited pic of her, probably on purpose as we know what game the creep is playing.

We all know she is at least a 14 in jeans, just wish she would embrace it and stop pretending otherwise.
Thicc thighs save lives 🔥 etc

Reactions: 7
If you want a laugh (and aren't blocked), Anna's posted some Instagram stories of her HIIT workout. They always make me laugh because of how little effort she puts in 😂

• Haha
I finally got around to watching the Stacey Dooley documentary last night. My main takeaways:

1. Anna looked so different before all the fillers. And her behaviour was so withdrawn and almost reluctant.

2. They didn’t even introduce Alessia, or mention her very much. It was all about Andrea and the two E’s.

3. It was so glaringly obvious how much Stacey detested Jonathan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.