SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the beads around his wrist and putting them around his thumb and the hand on his chest, with that stupid pout? Are they a new accessory to add to his I am non binary but always dress masculine look. I am Lmao, how can anyone take this idiot seriously? Are they worry beads? He may need them with the upcoming documentary and everything going south, he may need to wrap his entire arm with those beads if that’s the case and his forehead is huge by the way. He is gross.:sick:

View attachment 1278305
A waste of more trees

Reactions: 6
Is he saying he himself is queer or is he labelling his 7 year old son queer? He knows queer means not straight right? It doesn't mean "wears dresses and photographs himself with a semi for sexual gratification".

Also, just because nobody liked you growing up Jono isn't because "IRELAND COULDNT HANDLE MY QUEERNESS" its because people knew you were a wrong 'un.

Get help.

View attachment 1277459
He acts like he was born in the UAE or Saudi Arabia, I'm sorry but Ireland is not really that strict when it comes to LGBT issues and it's not as religious as he makes out either. We wasn't born in the 1700's, he's just sympathy fishing.

Also, I'm unsure if this has been posted before but I saw this screenshot on twitter and this quote from him makes me certain he actually has a fetish for dressing in women's clothing or he is an autogynephile. Imagine how his sister felt after seeing this 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 48
Hmmm... Didn't he say in his book that he did that once? He makes it sound as if it was an everyday thing.

Reactions: 14
He acts like he was born in the UAE or Saudi Arabia, I'm sorry but Ireland is not really that strict when it comes to LGBT issues and it's not as religious as he makes out either. We wasn't born in the 1700's, he's just sympathy fishing.

Also, I'm unsure if this has been posted before but I saw this screenshot on twitter and this quote from him makes me certain he actually has a fetish for dressing in women's clothing or he is an autogynephile. Imagine how his sister felt after seeing this 🤢
not sure if it’s the insane amount of alcohol he swallows that makes him lose his inhibitions or something serious mental health-wise but letting everybody know you used to wear your sister’s underwear to “feel something” is not what any sane person would say out loud and be proud of it.
I swear it’s starting to look like he gets turned on writing this tit for young people (or his “friends”) to read

• Sick
Reactions: 41

There’s just not enough soap in the world to wash the feeling you’d get knowing this cretin had donned your underwear.

Reactions: 31

Yes another creepy fucked up part of his narrative: "Ireland was so Catholic and backwards and homophobic that people thought I was a pervert for stealing my sisters underwear and wearing it so I could "feel things"

As if it weren't for the priests ruling the roost everyone would happily go around getting sexually aroused by the wearing of a little girls underwear.

He's a pervert, a freak and very clearly an autogynephile.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Anna’s behaviour just gets even more odd. I can’t work out if she’s putting on a role of “ditzy blonde” she’s very immature, she’s not particularly intelligent, or she’s got zero personality so everything is a joke to her. Or all of the above? Her latest stories about the bloody reel she’s making of her outfits. Heads up, Anna, you don’t have much style, dress too old for your age, and your make up is, especially the lips isn’t great. The fact that she’s gifted all these luxurious things is so sad.
Shes still stuck in Paris Hilton era, you know the one they had that the reality show with Nicole Richie and tiny dogs in LV bags they took everywhere acting 'blonde' 🤦‍♀️

Yes of course they did Jotato, do people really believe anything that comes out of his fat mouth, please tell me they don't.
This man has been proven to be a liar more times than I've had hot dinners, he just can't stop himself.

What a childhood these 4 have, most kids this age wouldn't even know about Ticktok, channels, blogs, etc. It's so sad. 😔
So only J&A videos didnt work, back to kids videos (didnt he said already E's will be a driving wheel when he came back to youtube? And Andrea as well. It wasnt even that long ago 🙈😂)

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

Just shows how twisted society is now that blatantly perverted behaviour is protected from criticism under the guise of gender identity. I wonder how his sister feels knowing that. Violated probably. Not only that but his views on gender identity are so bizarre. Gender is more than just what clothes you wear.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I bet this documentary won’t be entirely on Edie…there’s no way Jonathon can resist the opportunity to be front and center. He’ll highlight the struggles HE’S faced and how HE feels. Even when the children are in the limelight, they’re secondary to him.

Reactions: 24
You just know he’s prancing around in annals knickers and running into the creepy room to rewatch it on the cctv, doing his pout 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Really getting in the quota of open mouth pics this week, anyone would think rent was due!

Oh, and of course E2 is always camera ready- you’ve groomed them to within an inch of their life you bleeping gross paedophile.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Who wants to bet this is a hint that E1 is the next trans SJ? He said someone else was and this is strongly hinting she’s non binary, or at least that her disgusting dad has convinced her she is
What, has he said another member of the family is non binary and people think is Emilia? Ffs🤦🏼‍♀️ Honestly the worlds gone mad people thinking they’re non binary is absolutely crazy but children thinking it is just next level crazy! What a way to confuse your children! Sorry but non binary is just crazy! You can’t be not a man or woman! What toilets does Jonathon use? There’s no toilets for they/them is there? No need to bring your children up in absolute confusion! I’ve got a son and ofcourse if he grows up and says he’s straight, gay, bi, a trans, that is all fine but it’s for him to decide/discover when he’s able to realise and know these things! I don’t actually agree with the whole “coming out” thing. I think if someone’s gay they’re gay, we don’t have to come out as straight so why should they. But non binary, these people are clearly confused with themselves, and as for Jonathon just wants the attention of being non binary

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What, has he said another member of the family is non binary and people think is Emilia? Ffs🤦🏼‍♀️ Honestly the worlds gone mad people thinking they’re non binary is absolutely crazy but children thinking it is just next level crazy! What a way to confuse your children! Sorry but non binary is just crazy! You can’t be not a man or woman! What toilets does Jonathon use? There’s no toilets for they/them is there? No need to bring your children up in absolute confusion! I’ve got a son and ofcourse if he grows up and says he’s straight, gay, bi, a trans, that is all fine but it’s for him to decide/discover when he’s able to realise and know these things! I don’t actually agree with the whole “coming out” thing. I think if someone’s gay they’re gay, we don’t have to come out as straight so why should they. But non binary, these people are clearly confused with themselves, and as for Jonathon just wants the attention of being non binary
Jon also repeatedly says he is a man.. And a straight man at that. He is into everything a stereotypical man is into.. Cars..etc..he literally said only days ago iam a man.. Iam in the boys team... How exactly does he expect anyone to buy the non binerary crap. How in any way shape or form does he present as not a man? He even uses he him.
The only time he puts on slightly feminine clothes is when he isdoing the rounds trying to flog his book.
It's all smoke and mirrors and very very insulting to real non binerary people.

Wow wow wow.. Iam truly gobsmacked!!

In his latest story he says Ed is the child he worries the least about!!! The absolute.. What????
Is there any other parent of a trans child out there in the entire world who doesn't worry about the future of their trans child??
Tjis is freaking crazy.. This man is insane.. Tota insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Anna’s behaviour just gets even more odd. I can’t work out if she’s putting on a role of “ditzy blonde” she’s very immature, she’s not particularly intelligent, or she’s got zero personality so everything is a joke to her. Or all of the above? Her latest stories about the bloody reel she’s making of her outfits. Heads up, Anna, you don’t have much style, dress too old for your age, and your make up is, especially the lips isn’t great. The fact that she’s gifted all these luxurious things is so sad.
I think she’s unintelligent but mean. She goes along with what people tell her to do but her life choices are very insular, she only cares about herself. It doesn’t seem like she’s had a lot of life adventure which is what often moulds people to be good members of society. She shouldn’t have had children, let alone four of them - she’s not mature enough to help shape the lives of others.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The open mouth photos are just 🤢. He's definitely posting them for a certain audience.

I gasped at the one of E1. Her tongue looks... questionable.I feel sick that the thought even passed my brain. He absolutely knows what he's doing. Someone really needs to step in & help these kids.

Reactions: 17
OMG this text on that photo makes me super uncomfy. I feel bad for his sister, if they read this or saw it happening back then. What if he still does it to Annal's underwear :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Nooo way he made just YouTube channel a kids channel. He is just trolling at this point!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.