SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that makes me laugh is the whole stupid “be kind” “why can’t we all just let other people be” group that Jonathan is so heavily involved with. It seems apparent to me that most of the people spouting “be kind always” are saying so because they’re in the wrong and don’t want to be called out on it. I disagree with being kind and quiet always, as people need called out when they’re exploiting and abusing their children. I believe E2 could genuinely come out as trans later in life, that’s fine. But right now, they’re too young to publicise that opinion and it’s all to make his father money. So, no, I won’t just be quiet and “be kind” Jonathan. Go duck yourself, as Emilia would say to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Jobs these days (unless they require you to be very confidential) don’t scrutinise your online personality as long as you’re not being problematic/chatting sit about the business in question openly. They’ll be fine with getting a job, but they’ll personally have to deal with the fact anyone can find anything about them thanks to their parents.
With 2 work shy parents who hang around the house all day I can't imagine any of these kids having a work ethic.

Reactions: 18
How can a 2 year old be 'years' behind- are you saying that developmentally they're still like a newborn? A lot of developmental milestones are actually nothing to do with nurture and screens have little impact on them. There's also a world of difference between zero screen time (come back when they're older than 15 months to comment further on that) and a child being plonked in front of them. For most they form part of a varied and mixed day and there's nothing to suggest that impacts on development. The comment further upthread is simplifying things to, bit sad from a teacher but not surprising.
There are actually many proven medical studies showing that there is a definite link between excessive screen time and Attention Deficit Disorder and other learning and behavior problems down the line. Screen time does affect your brain…

Reactions: 11
Anna’s behaviour just gets even more odd. I can’t work out if she’s putting on a role of “ditzy blonde” she’s very immature, she’s not particularly intelligent, or she’s got zero personality so everything is a joke to her. Or all of the above? Her latest stories about the bloody reel she’s making of her outfits. Heads up, Anna, you don’t have much style, dress too old for your age, and your make up is, especially the lips isn’t great. The fact that she’s gifted all these luxurious things is so sad.

Reactions: 23
Who wants to bet this is a hint that E1 is the next trans SJ? He said someone else was and this is strongly hinting she’s non binary, or at least that her disgusting dad has convinced her she is
This man should of never had children. He’s disgusting in every way possible. He acts like a cult leader to his minions that actually believe the bullshit he comes up with day to day. The way he acts like literal children can make adult decisions is a giant red flag. Really wish his hard drives were looked at Because there’s probably some sick tit in there. He doesn’t know anything about any of them because he makes no effort, he truly doesn’t care about anyone but himself. All their personalities are made up by Jonathan. They’re all like little dolls in his dollhouse including his dumbfuck of a wife. Also telling a child they can just magically change from boy to girl day to day is really bleeping stupid. Kids really shouldn’t have to worry about any of that tit, the posing and preening they have Eduardo doing worrying how he looks 24 7 “getting in good lighting etc” is going to damage him for life. I don’t care how progressive Jonathan thinks the school he sends them to is kids are assholes to each other and there’s no way in hell they aren’t going to get bullied with their superiority complexes they’ve been taught at minimum.

That's not a forehead or even a fivehead. That thing is a tenhead.
It’s where he keeps all his imaginary friends so they need room to stretch out lol

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Anna’s behaviour just gets even more odd. I can’t work out if she’s putting on a role of “ditzy blonde” she’s very immature, she’s not particularly intelligent, or she’s got zero personality so everything is a joke to her. Or all of the above? Her latest stories about the bloody reel she’s making of her outfits. Heads up, Anna, you don’t have much style, dress too old for your age, and your make up is, especially the lips isn’t great. The fact that she’s gifted all these luxurious things is so sad.
Omg her stories of her laughing over this reel were so annoying! Like it's not funny. No one cares.
I really hope that is an act and she's not actually that stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I went to a meeting at my children's primary school today regarding what they will be taught in PSHE. There were parents asking if the kids would be taught about pleasure in sex and all the different genders and the teacher was like "these are very young primary aged children and we must let children be children and provide age appropriate learning that they can reasonably cope with". I mean it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work that one out. Jono would have had a tit fit in that meeting cos the teacher elaborated and said the children don't need to learn about the complexity of gender identification in primary school.

Reactions: 34
Yes of course they did Jotato, do people really believe anything that comes out of his fat mouth, please tell me they don't.
This man has been proven to be a liar more times than I've had hot dinners, he just can't stop himself.

What a childhood these 4 have, most kids this age wouldn't even know about Ticktok, channels, blogs, etc. It's so sad. 😔

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
It's so obvious that Jonoperv has unresolved gender issues, I mean "the girl inside of me"... I do think he's living them out through E2 and possibly A2 next. He didn't get to be a girl so he'll live through his biological sons.

Reactions: 26
I find it quite distasteful how funny Anna finds the amount of “work” she is putting into her reel. God help her if she had a real job and actually had to achieve something in a day…

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.