SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone notice how he blurred his own bare feet but shares pics of his kids in compromising positions? gross

• Sick
Reactions: 33
. Hay I’m none binary
( dosnt get the attention anymore )
.Hay I’m doing a book
( book flops )
.Hay my kids trans
( everyone gets fed up of hearing about it )
. Hay I’m deleting YouTube because my kids don’t want to be on here anymore
( no one cares and everyone’s glad )
. Hay were back but just me and A 100% no kids
( totally flops )
. Hay actually this is a kids channel now even though I said my kids didn’t want this
Yet this whole time the guy is clearly mentally ill and not actually dealing with it and his wife’s suffering with an Ed and not dealing with it 🙈
The thing about this family is there so Ungenuine it’s all about making up interesting things in there life instead of dealing with the real ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
All these big news outlets that ran with this story of him removing his kids from youtube, now need a giant kick in the ass if they don't run a story about how he's decided to let his kids run the channel now.
To see Anal passed out on a dog's bed because she had to do a school run is the stupidest thing I've seen. I'm 48 and could work circles around her without batting an eye. I had three kids and worked outside the home, as most of us do. What she does is not a job, she's just recording her life. She also gets free tit out of it and lots of money, while we work for way less and do way more. She should be on her knees every night praying and thanking the Lort that she has it easy, I don't think she really understands that, she feels she is entitled to it.
Oh and Estee Lauder can kiss my ass, that's the last time I buy one more thing from them after they sent that witch a #gifted package. That hooker just got hundreds of dollars worth of product for free, all because she posts pictures of her kids with their mouths open for pweirdos to give them the views they need to get the free items.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Most likely, not sure why this would evoke anger though as they’re literally what, year 3?
Just angry as it's yet one more thing that has been forced onto Eduardo, and the fact as a boy he shouldn't be using the girls toilets.
Only year 3 now, but will very soon be year 5, when many girls are changing, periods etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Most likely, not sure why this would evoke anger though as they’re literally what, year 3?
At that age we had just one toilet per class, so boys and girls shared the same toilet. It was at least another 2 years before that changed.

Just angry as it's yet one more thing that has been forced onto Eduardo, and the fact as a boy he shouldn't be using the girls toilets.
Only year 3 now, but will very soon be year 5, when many girls are changing, periods etc.
He might have changed back to Eduardo now, you know, you can just swap and change these things at the drop of a hat....

Reactions: 8
“I’m taking videos down to protect my children”

“now i’m posting videos of only my children”
We ALL know his intentions, sick man.

Reactions: 28
Is it me or does it look like Andrea has a black eye?
Poor boy seems to have bleeping bags under his eyes. He’s FOUR!!! Get him in a proper routine, get him away from the iPad and learn how to parent him. He shouldn’t be making the rules, he needs to be told right and wrong. Jesus Christ it’s not hard raising kids, they make it look like it’s challenging. It’s easy if you actually try.

Reactions: 23
They’re all the same expressions on your face, Jonny! I think he was hoping Alessia would do the open mouth for them all, like he’s trained the eldest to do..,
I misread cross as gross. Well he is grosd

At that age we had just one toilet per class, so boys and girls shared the same toilet. It was at least another 2 years before that changed.

He might have changed back to Eduardo now, you know, you can just swap and change these things at the drop of a hat....
In my primary school the school was divided into two halves. The hall was in the middle. One end was reception and KS1 the other end was KS2. Each side had a set of boys and girls toilets. The nursery had its own toilets. For P.E we changed in our classrooms. I think it was Yr4 when we were separated by gender to change for P.E.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I notice he always takes pictures of his kids feet!!! Don’t know if that’s by accident or not but always bare feet!!

Reactions: 11
He acts like he was born in the UAE or Saudi Arabia, I'm sorry but Ireland is not really that strict when it comes to LGBT issues and it's not as religious as he makes out either. We wasn't born in the 1700's, he's just sympathy fishing.

Also, I'm unsure if this has been posted before but I saw this screenshot on twitter and this quote from him makes me certain he actually has a fetish for dressing in women's clothing or he is an autogynephile. Imagine how his sister felt after seeing this 🤢
100% it's him that's trans not his poor son!!

Someone commented a long while ago saying they spoke to a professional in the trans field and apparently it is rare to zero to have 2 trans in the immediate family.
But we all know that eduardo was just dressing up in fancy dress because of his sister and got more attention off his parents due to that, nothing to do with him being trans but it's been going on so long now hes just brainwashed

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Who tf is the child in his newest tiktok? 😳😳🥴🥴

E1 /A1 look significantly younger. If he got consent at the time it would have been over a year ago before the newest drama.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Maybe joliar didnt want his viewers to see that Giselle had put nail varnish on his toes?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a crappy advert. Yes promoting ignoring your children at a family meal.
What thr flip is wrong with conversation, Colouring, activity books. It's just rubbish

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.