SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Key letters here highlighted “I” and “I’ve” self centred prick. This isn’t about E2 as we all know. This complete tosser is just in it for himself and what he wants. He’s unbearable.View attachment 1273085
“I really wanted a third party involved” First of all, why? You said not even three months ago to a radio presenter on a well known radio station with hundreds to thousands of listeners that your child’s story “wasn’t yours to tell” Well, why do YOU want a third party to film this story? Why isn’t your child involved in making this decision? Oh yeah they can’t consent. None of your children can. Keep going Jonathan and the only thing you will be paying for with this money from exploiting your children is the huge therapy bill.
so he just "delegated" ( is that an English word?) to a company , he paid to film his kids instead of filming them himself?

when he took the vlogs off first of course i thought he was finally sensible but i quickly realised he was jsut planning the newt move.
The company he hired probably asked for footage of Edie from the past, from her "name changing"....etc so he took the vlogs off and placed the footage in the docmunetary instead...he hopes , just like his book it will create engagement and views...

Reactions: 14
Glad to see quite a few negative comments on his IG, but of course he will spin this as 'transphobia' instead of people looking out for E2.

Reactions: 17
Is he forgetting that professional production companies have proper researchers who will dig up all the troublesome tit and likely turn the documentary on its head? I feel like he’s not thought about this for very long… this could be great.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just coming back to say I have now been banned by the tosser for calling him out. I really hope this doc backfires spectacularly in his giant gormless face!!

Reactions: 18
Is he forgetting that professional production companies have proper researchers who will dig up all the troublesome tit and likely turn the documentary on its head? I feel like he’s not thought about this for very long… this could be great.
Unless Jongnome is paying for it then they have to do what the client says if they're doing their own story then yes

Reactions: 5
I think the whole remodel and colour palette of the house was designed for optimal filming lighting, not practical living lighting. I know natural light is lovely but Id hate to have a house that was incapable of being cosy.
Yes! I can't remember if it is in this house or the old one but i remember they didn't have normal light bulbs, they had light bulbs designed for TV/filming. How crazy is that!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Unless he's paying and directing the whole thing behind the scenes...

Reactions: 5
You think jotato will waddle out in any of these outfits for the documentary? Maybe a matching crop top or?
19E54D71-910B-4937-B224-FCC9339E1E13.png
2E845A57-A79E-4B82-ADD5-EB596D448CC8.jpeg
56176C8A-DDB9-4962-A95B-C35B23FECE10.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Honestly, I would venture a guess that Anna did not actually have AN eating disorder, rather, disordered eating. There is quite a significant difference between the two. The latter can still be all consuming and lead to or be caused by great unhappiness, as well as weight gain or weight loss.

But, as someone who has suffered from both anorexia and bulimia nervosa for 20 years, I find it egregious that Anna claims she is an 'eating disorder survivor'. Even I refrain from this phrasing out of respect for those who are actually hospitalised and on deaths door from the disease. I also cannot fathom truly getting over or recovering for any long period of time with the help of just a 'coach'. Anna never appeared to be an unhealthy or underweight BMI and while I certainly do not contest that she was probably in a restrict cycle as well as at time abusing laxatives, I've always found the sort of virtue signalling-esque claiming of the title 'eating disorder survivor' particularly distasteful. She may well have been experiencing anxiety and low self esteem in relation to her body image and disordered eating, but a clinical eating disorder? I'm not so sure, personally.

(it sort of seemed more like she unlearnt 'diet culture' and then learnt intuitive eating, alongside doing some light life coaching. if this helped her attain a better, less chaotic approach to eating then that's great! but just because somebody diets often, sometimes uses laxatives, or binges sometimes, does not mean they have a literal eating DISORDER, and the tools needed for ED recovery in its truest sense are much more intensive than what Anna says she went through to 'recover')
Thanks for saying this lol, I saw skirting around the edges of it a few pages back and some people got antsy even then. She blatantly has a fucked relationship with food… but when I found out she ‘purges’ solely with laxatives… idk the story she’s been telling doesn’t sit right.

Reactions: 14
The foley three has posted a brilliant TikTok about the documentary that jonny has done about himself, sorry, for edie 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We all know what’s going to happen right?

1. Brags about making a documentary

2.Camera crew come in and it all seems lovely at first

3.Camera crew uncover him saying something strange or contradicting. May come across as aggressive or the children will say something that exposes Jonathan or Anna in some way

4. Jonathan will hype this documentary up and for everybody to watch it, not knowing the finished piece

5. Jonathan will watch it, realise he’s been “shown up” and starts blaming the production company or the kids, instead of himself

This is from experience of previous documentaries he has done. He’s like a kid throwing toys out of the pram. He never accepts his wrongdoings, he just says he does so he can try and manipulate others into thinking he’s actually telling the truth. He won’t accept himself in the wrong, ever! The Tiktok with the beetle juice song (blaming it on the kids) (It was his idea for sure, doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work that one out), the cold shower situation he painted himself as this victim and shown no regard for his children’s feelings and tried to say it was “luke warm” water. The Stacey Dooley documentary he blamed her entire team for making him look bad, but it wasn’t edited, he’s generally the most intimidating person anyway and the tiktok lives have shown he is aggressive and talks down at people constantly. That poor 21 year old I recall on one live, he was vile and unsettling towards her. Tried to say because she didn’t have kids or enough life experience that she shouldn’t be concerned. Also Maddie who’s a literal doctor. The Sky news interview he tried to make himself the victim when tit hit the fan and the public didn’t bow down to him. The radio interviews for his book, he became aggravated and confrontational towards a lot of interested interviewers and also tried to say he was a victim again. He honestly won’t ever stop painting himself as the victim. You wonder why he has no friends, this is exactly why. I can imagine talking to him, is the equivalent of talking to a brick wall. He takes no accountability and instead he reacts in ways that are blaming others and he has no self reflection. He only says he “reflects” as a short term solution to make others satisfied and to make them believe that what he’s saying is real and that he’s changing for the better. It isn’t real. He’s lying. He said his children were more important and he loved them more than YouTube so he deleted the content and somehow not even two weeks later he had his old videos back up. It doesn’t take a genius to work out his actions and persona. His whole “I’m changing” narrative is one huge lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I feel physically sick
Same. Why is he trying to sexualise the one with his kids in, where he's hitching up the skirt suggestively? He's 100% getting a weird fetish kick out of doing this. The more I see his emotionless, puffy, goblin face the more disturbing it gets. He's a predator in plain sight.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
You think jotato will waddle out in any of these outfits for the documentary? Maybe a matching crop top or? View attachment 1274455View attachment 1274456View attachment 1274457
Does he even wear these clothes anymore? The last time I checked he only wears the clothes that Anna bought for him because she was sick and tired of him posting himself in outfits like this or gifted Peleton gear. That £500 asos haul was definitely to prove that he has money to spend on that sort of stuff. I have not seen him in any of these clothes outside and in the public. He wore that one skirt/skort for three weeks straight and that was about it. Not sure where that’s gone? Also Giselle? She’s disappeared since he bought the Gucci jacket.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does he even wear these clothes anymore? The last time I checked he only wears the clothes that Anna bought for him because she was sick and tired of him posting himself in outfits like this or gifted Peleton gear. That £500 asos haul was definitely to prove that he has money to spend on that sort of stuff. I have not seen him in any of these clothes outside and in the public. He wore that one skirt/skort for three weeks straight and that was about it. Not sure where that’s gone? Also Giselle? She’s disappeared since he bought the Gucci jacket.
My gues is he returned the asos haul & probably everything else. He just wears it inside his room, for attention on insta and then back to his normal male clothes

Reactions: 23
Considering they barely leave the house, it's definitely all for show. There's no way he'd ever be brave enough to go out in those dresses/skirts though. And then there's that ridiculous gucci/north face jacket that he only ever seemed to wear to pose for pouty mirror selfies with.

He spends so much money on clothes for himself that barely see the light of day & he can't even be bothered to buy his kids new shoes.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.