SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, she said that she does not make herself sick. Whether or not that is still the case, who knows...
She also restricts herself for longer periods. Maybe she is doing other things, too, I have no idea.

Honestly, I would venture a guess that Anna did not actually have AN eating disorder, rather, disordered eating. There is quite a significant difference between the two. The latter can still be all consuming and lead to or be caused by great unhappiness, as well as weight gain or weight loss.

But, as someone who has suffered from both anorexia and bulimia nervosa for 20 years, I find it egregious that Anna claims she is an 'eating disorder survivor'. Even I refrain from this phrasing out of respect for those who are actually hospitalised and on deaths door from the disease. I also cannot fathom truly getting over or recovering for any long period of time with the help of just a 'coach'. Anna never appeared to be an unhealthy or underweight BMI and while I certainly do not contest that she was probably in a restrict cycle as well as at time abusing laxatives, I've always found the sort of virtue signalling-esque claiming of the title 'eating disorder survivor' particularly distasteful. She may well have been experiencing anxiety and low self esteem in relation to her body image and disordered eating, but a clinical eating disorder? I'm not so sure, personally.

(it sort of seemed more like she unlearnt 'diet culture' and then learnt intuitive eating, alongside doing some light life coaching. if this helped her attain a better, less chaotic approach to eating then that's great! but just because somebody diets often, sometimes uses laxatives, or binges sometimes, does not mean they have a literal eating DISORDER, and the tools needed for ED recovery in its truest sense are much more intensive than what Anna says she went through to 'recover')

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Honestly, I would venture a guess that Anna did not actually have AN eating disorder, rather, disordered eating. There is quite a significant difference between the two. The latter can still be all consuming and lead to or be caused by great unhappiness, as well as weight gain or weight loss.

But, as someone who has suffered from both anorexia and bulimia nervosa for 20 years, I find it egregious that Anna claims she is an 'eating disorder survivor'. Even I refrain from this phrasing out of respect for those who are actually hospitalised and on deaths door from the disease. I also cannot fathom truly getting over or recovering for any long period of time with the help of just a 'coach'. Anna never appeared to be an unhealthy or underweight BMI and while I certainly do not contest that she was probably in a restrict cycle as well as at time abusing laxatives, I've always found the sort of virtue signalling-esque claiming of the title 'eating disorder survivor' particularly distasteful. She may well have been experiencing anxiety and low self esteem in relation to her body image and disordered eating, but a clinical eating disorder? I'm not so sure, personally.

(it sort of seemed more like she unlearnt 'diet culture' and then learnt intuitive eating, alongside doing some light life coaching. if this helped her attain a better, less chaotic approach to eating then that's great! but just because somebody diets often, sometimes uses laxatives, or binges sometimes, does not mean they have a literal eating DISORDER, and the tools needed for ED recovery in its truest sense are much more intensive than what Anna says she went through to 'recover')
Ah come on, you're gatekeeping the term eating disorder?

As always, things exist on a spectrum. Just because your experience differs doesn't mean hers pales in comparison

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I was thinking about why she would film clips acting so helpless about IG Reels, and throwing Jono into the script, and it occurs to me her greatest role model is Jessica Simpson from Newlyweds years. So Anna is putting on an act, maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Watching Anna's insta story from 5:45am when both A's are up why is the house always so light like do they not have curtains? Maybe thats another reason the children are waking up so early the whole house is filled with the morning light, weird or does anna go round and open every curtain/blind thats also weird

Key letters here highlighted “I” and “I’ve” self centred prick. This isn’t about E2 as we all know. This complete tosser is just in it for himself and what he wants. He’s unbearable.
A3662D7C-BD89-4607-8684-BD69C96B7F74.jpeg

“I really wanted a third party involved” First of all, why? You said not even three months ago to a radio presenter on a well known radio station with hundreds to thousands of listeners that your child’s story “wasn’t yours to tell” Well, why do YOU want a third party to film this story? Why isn’t your child involved in making this decision? Oh yeah they can’t consent. None of your children can. Keep going Jonathan and the only thing you will be paying for with this money from exploiting your children is the huge therapy bill.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Yep. Anna is the same. Not going for a shower but going for her shower.
Both narcs.
Her 5 and 3 year old are awake very early and instead of waiting for Jonathan to get up and supervise them it seems like she is leaving them alone downstairs because God forbid she puts herself last and goes for a shower later!!

Don't they have blackout curtains? I would be investigating why my kids were waking up before 6am.
My guess would be, sun shining in the room due to rubbish curtain set up and hunger.

Im going to go with mainly hunger since i believe Andrea was waking up this early in winter too.

They eat the evening meal very early in the afternoon and the portion sizes are small, don't look filling enough and half the food gets left to a bloody fox.

If it was my kids waking up so early i would definitely be taking them up stairs to lie in my bed until at least 7am then get up. Anna is just encouraging the early wakings because she's too selfish to disrupt her schedule.

Shes a lunatic getting up at 5am every day when she doesn't have to go out to work a full day.
It's not like she can't fit a workout in any other time of the day, she spends her days talking to her phone and wandering around the house doing nothing

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Key letters here highlighted “I” and “I’ve” self centred prick. This isn’t about E2 as we all know. This complete tosser is just in it for himself and what he wants. He’s unbearable.View attachment 1273085
“I really wanted a third party involved” First of all, why? You said not even three months ago to a radio presenter on a well known radio station with hundreds to thousands of listeners that your child’s story “wasn’t yours to tell” Well, why do YOU want a third party to film this story? Why isn’t your child involved in making this decision? Oh yeah they can’t consent. None of your children can. Keep going Jonathan and the only thing you will be paying for with this money from exploiting your children is the huge therapy bill.
“I’ve been thinking of a way for her to tell her story” how about, just let them if they want to???? Don’t get involved??? It’s not your “story”???? Once again another way for him to try and make some quick cash from his kids, he’s counting on selling the documentary to a big broadcaster clearly. Might want to sell that gucci jacket and get the leccy paid first Jono.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Key letters here highlighted “I” and “I’ve” self centred prick. This isn’t about E2 as we all know. This complete tosser is just in it for himself and what he wants. He’s unbearable.View attachment 1273085
The only reason why he wants a “third-party” involved (although we all know he will be grooming the poor kid and scripting the whole thing) is so that when tit inevitably hits the fan again, he can blame it on them. “Oh well THEY made it edited to look like that, they did this they did that, I had no say!”

😒 tosser

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Bet Alessia was threatened with a cold shower when the ‘ film crew’ were driving through the gate .

‘’Sad, sad , she feels sadddddd.’’ (She’s such a darling)

• Sad
Reactions: 16
The only reason why he wants a “third-party” involved (although we all know he will be grooming the poor kid and scripting the whole thing) is so that when tit inevitably hits the fan again, he can blame it on them. “Oh well THEY made it edited to look like that, they did this they did that, I had no say!”

😒 tosser
Thought I remembered him after Stacey Dooley doc saying they weren't going to let third parties film and edit for them? Maybe I'm making that up... Definitely said he'd never let someone else edit their content because it wouldn't be perceived in the way he intended, something like that

Good call that he'll want to blame the disaster on someone else. I wonder why family vloggers all seem to be doing documentaries at the moment...

Don't they have blackout curtains?
I think in the bedrooms they have thick curtains, but should really probably have blockout blinds because I think they mentioned the windows face South or East?
There's definitely a lot of light that gets through the edges of the curtains, used to see it when they'd show waking up the kids from their naps.
They don't have any curtains or blinds downstairs where it was filmed.
Mostly I think they need to stop feeding the kids sugar right before bed, have a calming routine with no iPads after school, sending them to bed at a reasonable hour (not 6:30-7pm or whatever when the sun is still up) and teaching the kids how to read a digital clock and teach them to not get out of bed until the clock reads "six oh oh". Maybe then they'll be well tested enough to get through their day?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Watching Anna's insta story from 5:45am when both A's are up why is the house always so light like do they not have curtains? Maybe thats another reason the children are waking up so early the whole house is filled with the morning light, weird or does anna go round and open every curtain/blind thats also weird
I think the whole remodel and colour palette of the house was designed for optimal filming lighting, not practical living lighting. I know natural light is lovely but Id hate to have a house that was incapable of being cosy.

Reactions: 12
She probably has OSFED - Other specified feeding or eating disorder . It means she does not meet all the criteria for BN or AN, but still presents disordered eating.
Of course, as she never got professional help, I don't think she ever got diagnosed, either.

But whatever the case may be, she has a warped relationship with food, which shows in her own diet and the way she feeds her family.

Reactions: 16
She probably has OSFED - Other specified feeding or eating disorder . It means she does not meet all the criteria for BN or AN, but still presents disordered eating.
Of course, as she never got professional help, I don't think she ever got diagnosed, either.

But whatever the case may be, she has a warped relationship with food, which shows in her own diet and the way she feeds her family.
I believe it also spins into her need to control everything - the kids outfits down to their pyjamas and underwear, the chore lists the unnecessary 5am workout routine etc

• Heart
I can't imagine a three-year-old waking up at 5 every day and wanting to play with his iPad because I couldn't be assed to put my baby back down and teach him good sleeping habits. It doesn't help when the other siblings hear the goings-on and start waking up because we all know kids have FOMO. Then leaving them alone in a playroom that has been known to be unsafe, while one parent is sleeping ( possibly hungover ) and the other in a shower. God forbid that a chair breaks again, or a lamp breaks, or someone swallows a lego, good luck explaining to the police that your kid is hurt because you had to follow your schedule and your husband is upstairs sleeping off an entire bottle of wine.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
there was someone on another thread for a different influencer that worked for a company and they said that there was no research involved in who companies sent products to.. so, yes half the time they don't know (or really care) who is advertising for them
Yes my daughter used to work for a large well known brand. Her job was to search accounts with over 50k followers so as to send free stuff 😡

You would think that the tit press the SJs have been getting and the abuse of those kids would not go un noticed by these companies, but seems not, or do they just ignore it, knowing he is still getting the views, & hope for the sake? 🤷‍♀️ Either way the whole SM advertising stinks.

All we can keep doing is showing our discust by contacting anyone that works with them.

*sale not sake

Reactions: 14
Can Anna just stop with these weird faces she pulls... 🤦‍♀️

Give it a rest Anna.🙄

C9BBB7EA-292C-40E9-AA03-2912F2B2B874.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Completely agree with you.

Ah come on, you're gatekeeping the term eating disorder?

As always, things exist on a spectrum. Just because your experience differs doesn't mean hers pales in comparison
As all things Saccone-Joly are “self diagnosed” I think the term eating disorder is a lot of hot air coming from Anna - let’s not forget the family has also diagnosed themselves with depression, trans, non binary ... I’m sure there is more!!

Reactions: 20
Can Anna just stop with these weird faces she pulls... 🤦‍♀️

Give it a rest Anna.🙄

View attachment 1273334
She really is like a 15yr old, trying to be cool, but is a total idiot.
It won't be long before E1 tells her to stop with the stupid behavior as it embarrasses her.

Emilia and Eduardo are going to be ripped to shreds by other kids once in secondary school, kids can be cruel and E1 & E2 will have so much for other kids to pick on 😢

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.