SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another #ad. Surprised she knew how to make that story seeing she doesn't know how to do her job. I guess it only clicks when money is involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does he even wear these clothes anymore? The last time I checked he only wears the clothes that Anna bought for him because she was sick and tired of him posting himself in outfits like this or gifted Peleton gear. That £500 asos haul was definitely to prove that he has money to spend on that sort of stuff. I have not seen him in any of these clothes outside and in the public. He wore that one skirt/skort for three weeks straight and that was about it. Not sure where that’s gone? Also Giselle? She’s disappeared since he bought the Gucci jacket.
That’s what I was wondering, has spent so much money on all those random outfits. I doubt He donates anything so I’m guessing he leaves the tags on and returns them straight away. Which is disgusting to think about since someone else will buy the clothes he’s rubbed all over his gnome body. I think since he’s decided to use Eduardo he’s given up on his “I like wearing girl clothes“ tit for attention. Lol remember one of the photo shoots when he had two different shoes on? I couldn’t find that picture, he should of gone out the house with that look as well!

Same. Why is he trying to sexualise the one with his kids in, where he's hitching up the skirt suggestively? He's 100% getting a weird fetish kick out of doing this. The more I see his emotionless, puffy, goblin face the more disturbing it gets. He's a predator in plain sight.
Cause he’s a bleeping pervert, everything about him puts off normal people because he’s a creep. He’s like look what I can do and you can’t do anything about it.

Just duck off Jotato you have no idea what you are talking about.

I hope that all 4 of those kids escape the toxic hold of their parents before they are 18yrs old.

Poor Eduardo he really is the money maker in that family, if only he knew 😢 he is the performing monkey being played by the organ grinder, Jotato.

How those two sleep at night I'll never know.
That picture of him creeps me out for some reason, probably cause the thought of being a young child not being able to see while jotato is lurking around is like a nightmare to me.
hopefully Eduardo figures out what his creep dad is doing before his life gets completely ruined forever. Or someone actually steps in but since their entire family doesnt seem to give a rats ass I’m guessing he’s doomed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Eek...these look like cavities!
can’t even take their kids to the dentist and brush their teeth properly or feed them a proper diet. Or maybe it’s all of the above 🥲
I don’t even wanna know what the other kids teeth look like. They must be just as bad or even worse.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
i thought annas old best friend was a dentist.. (the one who also does botox?) why can't they take them there? 🤔
Or is that her 'friend' i.e someone she pays, like her cleaner friend, nail lady friend... or her actual friend? Sometimes I think Anna gets confused between a real friend who you hang out with, vs someone you are paying and is friendly towards you. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Thing is if a dentist sees that their teeth is being neglected they will have to report it to social services so that might be another reason they haven’t taken them

Reactions: 13
Would you just give it a fuking rest. It’s tedious now
When has it ever been hidden from the moment they wanted to wear a dress you shoved a camera in their face morning noon and night edie has never been hidden you imbicile

Reactions: 20
I though emily Rose was a massive fan? But this must be another Emily rose as this one is different
Screenshot_20220518-220746_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How can Jono think E2 is trans when he claims he felt like a girl when he was a child... and yet he isn't trans himself. Its ALL made up! Nothing will convince me otherwise.... he could fully transition and I'd still be like "nah mate, that's just clickbait"

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Eek...these look like cavities!
I hope that, if they are reading these threads, that they take note of this and get her teeth checked. There’s nothing worse than tooth pain and it can be so hard to describe at a young age, not to mention the future impact it can have on adult teeth.

Just noticed that Jono has taken down a bunch of highlights on Instagram - most notably the erotica stories - 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
That’s what I was wondering, has spent so much money on all those random outfits. I doubt He donates anything so I’m guessing he leaves the tags on and returns them straight away. Which is disgusting to think about since someone else will buy the clothes he’s rubbed all over his gnome body. I think since he’s decided to use Eduardo he’s given up on his “I like wearing girl clothes“ tit for attention. Lol remember one of the photo shoots when he had two different shoes on? I couldn’t find that picture, he should of gone out the house with that look as well!
You mean this hideous photo? 😂🤣🤮
Screenshot_20220518-193721.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.