SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1271377

This is very interesting and supports our points perfectly.
Not just this creator but everyone that's posting about them is getting slammed with comments telling them they're transphobic it is ridiculous how can so many people on tiktok be so blind to what Jono the gnome is doing? and no one can speak on it because it's transphobic they found the perfect get out of jail free card because people are too scared to talk or if they do they're transphobic

• Angry
Reactions: 21
How many bedrooms does this house have? Surely more than 3??
They've got A&J's room, E1 & A1's room, E2 & A2's room, spare room used for guests (has a double bed in and not much else), not sure if there is 1 more bedroom, plus the 'bedroom' above the old annex but is now J's lair.

Reactions: 11
Mmm my boy is almost 4 and watches a lot of tv! Otherwise I can’t do anything.
He is incredibly smart, spoken in full sentences since 2.5 years, toilet trained by 2.5 years as well…
Not developmentally delayed, loves to ride his bike, loves to play the drums and guitar, climb trees, loves the water and the beach… he is a lovely, bright beautiful boy who definitely watches his fair share of screens.
Screen time isn’t the issue, neglect from the parent is 😉
Exactly! My son is 12 and has always either watched Tv or played video games, because we live kn a house with a very small yard and a very small town with no parks. We do have playgrounds, but most of them are broken and are usually full of rascals who swear a lot and are parts of gangs and if you’re a newcomer, they’ll bully you. Having a parent with you does nothing, as they’ll bully and curse at adults, too, usually. So, most of the time, he doesn’t really have much else to do. I love reading and always try to encourage it, but he has high dioptric glasses and it tires him quite a lot. I personally don’t like to have anyone watch or be around me ( even for help) when I work around the house, we did try but it is boring for him to just sit and watch me. So, it’s screens most of the time. However, he has a passion for natural sciences, football and history. He voraciously searches videos about that and watches them, going from one interesting subject to the other and every night at dinner, he shares what he learned today. He exercises his memory through it and expands his passion. He is very, very well versed in those subject, being one of the top (and olympic) students in his school. So, I also believe screens are not a problem. What is, is unsupervised screen time and not encouraging them to look for the right things. Screens are so much more than just entertainment spoon fed to you by whoever, you can pick and choose what you wanna watch and there are people creating content on virtually any subject, from young kids like them to acclaimed scholars. Even for make-up or fashion you can get more information than your usual makeup tutorial or ootd. They just don’t encourage it and I am sure if anyone of them would go to the parents to talk about their passions, they’d just laugh. 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They've got A&J's room, E1 & A1's room, E2 & A2's room, spare room used for guests (has a double bed in and not much else), not sure if there is 1 more bedroom, plus the 'bedroom' above the old annex but is now J's lair.
I'm pretty sure there's two more up the stairs from the main bedroom floor

Reactions: 6
Has Anna always had her name as just ‘Saccone’ and not ‘Saccone-joly’ on insta ? And no mention of wife in her bio either. Just something that caught my eye! Could have always been like that just not sure.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think he's a fat fucker.
It's all the take aways catching up to him.
Which is very telling since anna eats the same yet she looks like she has put on no weight at all and to some, looks like she's lost weight. All she does is those crappy little workouts every morning and nothing else yet jonno goes on the rowing machine and is active in the garden, im sure he burns more calories than she does yet hes still chubby 🤔 come on anna, best thing she can do is admit to herself she has relapsed and get some proper help.

Has Anna always had her name as just ‘Saccone’ and not ‘Saccone-joly’ on insta ? And no mention of wife in her bio either. Just something that caught my eye! Could have always been like that just not sure.
Not 100% about the surname but she did have wife to Jonathan but has removed it.

Reactions: 12
A 3rd party production company. I wonder if he will try to flog this to TV. He'll fail. This will go the way of his fillum, fingers crossed.
I would be willing to bet it's Sky TV who has worked with them on this 'documentary' -just a hunch.

Reactions: 10
She’s never had Joly in her username but definitely removed the wife part from her bio a good few month ago (just before the book release if I remember rightly)

Reactions: 16
Anna’s latest stories about how she doesn’t know how to film a Reel. She’s unbelievable! Has the easiest ‘job’ in the world, doesn’t bother to learn how to make content or put any effort into it, and then brags about it on IG. Why any companies want to work with either of them I have no idea!
Was coming to write the same thing. Her whole “I’m so useless at my job - isn’t it so funny” spiel is NOT FUNNY. Not one bit - and filming herself laughing as though her content about how useless she is, is just so amusing. Also pointing out it took her a whole day and all her energy to film one shot. We know Anna, you have no time management and can’t handle the simplest of tasks.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Was coming to write the same thing. Her whole “I’m so useless at my job - isn’t it so funny” spiel is NOT FUNNY. Not one bit - and filming herself laughing as though her content about how useless she is, is just so amusing. Also pointing out it took her a whole day and all her energy to film one shot. We know Anna, you have no time management and can’t handle the simplest of tasks.
now i know why shes called Anna Sacked off cos she would be sacked asap from any normal job

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How many bedrooms does this house have? Surely more than 3??
The house has 5 bedrooms and before jono wrecked it, had a great double garage with internal access and a guest “suite”, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. That was where jonos office is and random upstairs area with the bathroom and his clothes.
I was also just looking at the interior pictures of the house before it turned into the grey mansion and the kitchen/living space is beautiful! That’s exactly how these dummies should’ve kept it.
It looks super warm and inviting year round with the living room where the sacconejolys have their dining table. Previous owners used the play room as the formal dining space. Only “sitting room” previous owners had is the same room the sjs had before knocking the wall out to create a bigger sitting room.
So much sitting 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I know Joan cares nothing for their privacy but it really bugged me that the film crew were all over the kids' bedrooms.
But I'm just a mean old troll so what do I know?

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Yes exactly, she is riduculous, why is Anna saying she can't do reels, if you go to her IG page there is a reels icon that leads to a whole page full of different reels she has posted and quite a few of those consist of fashion reels being for Freemans, Oasis fashion, veryuk, bikini's for a brand Pourmoiltd, etc., with music as well, so what is she talking about, she is making much ado about nothing, putting on the airhead act looking in the camera with a full face of makeup, not a hair out of place, putting on this damsel in distress act and taking it to the next level ditzy dimwit. She sounds and looks like a fool. The reel she wants to do now is different school run outfit's for the week, what's difficult to work that out, honestly, she is annoying as hell. It's all a put on.

Also these brands need to open there eyes having Anna representing their brand on her social media platform, it isn't doing them the brand any favours, I can't see the appeal to have her and that idiot be associated to their products etc, they are hella trouble.

ETA- I don't know how much Jonathan has assisted her or done the reels for her behind the scenes on those past reels, but geez, it can't be that hard Anna considering you film your kids all the time.

Reactions: 15
Quarter to six in the morning & both A’s are wide awake due to Annals pathetic workout attempts.

Annal says they can play while she takes a shower.
A1 leads A2 to the playroom to play barbies, A2 chimes in saying “or we can play Roblox”.
Absolutely addicted, poor little bugger 😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She's definitely not making herself sick. Her teeth would show wear patterns and she would not be able to maintain that white smile. Usually, people that have that behavior will have a ton of dental work because they are breaking down their teeth. She would have a lot of crowns or a lot of extracted teeth because teeth just can't take the stomach acid on a regular basis. It's like someone with acid reflux, but 10x's that. If a dentist was also allowing a whitening product to anyone while actively knowing they were purging they don't need a license. I do not recommend or allow anyone that has uncontrolled acid reflux or an eating disorder that was not addressed to have a whitening kit.
As for the laxatives, I cannot see how her butt would not be sore from going all the time. That could be why she lays down all the time and doesn't leave the house. TMI, but ever try walking after a bout of food poisoning LOL!!
I haven’t watched them on any platform for months as I really can’t stand what they’re doing to these children and in particular E2, but a while ago she was definitely purging because it did show on her teeth. She immediately hops off to her London dentist/botox/fillers ‘friend’ to get it sorted. They’re all so fucked up its pitiful.

Reactions: 13
Quarter to six in the morning & both A’s are wide awake due to Annals pathetic workout attempts.

Annal says they can play while she takes a shower.
A1 leads A2 to the playroom to play barbies, A2 chimes in saying “or we can play Roblox”.
Absolutely addicted, poor little bugger 😔
The way she says “I’m taking my shower now ok” - no chance that she would put the needs of her kids first, or change up her routine because they are awake and need breakfast. And who is supervising them in the playroom whilst she goes for her shower? J and the Es are still in bed, and she won’t hear anything from the shower. A2 is only 3! He especially should not be left on his own!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.