SacconeJolys #73 I never knew ADHD stood for A Dick Head Dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1249914
This is why I put my daughter in leggings or shorts for softplay etc so she can just be a kid and play without having to worry about being exposed
Why even post it to the internet?! Sure, it’s memories, snap the photo, look back on it in a few years, bring it out for 21st birthdays but keep it private from the ‘millions’ of followers (millions in quotes … a lot are bought!)

Reactions: 47
Imagine going for a day out with your family and you’re stopping every 15 minutes to post revealing pics of the kids you exploit with a badly spelt caption to convince the internet you’re just a quirky dad and not a psychotic pedalo 🤪🤪🤪

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
He needs his ass kicked for crying about how he didn't finish school when he actually has a degree. There are kids/adults out there right now that actually struggle with school due to learning disabilities. Spelling a word or two wrong is not an issue, nor is grammar. Hell, most of us that write have programs that fix grammar, and then it's sent to a professional that checks it over. Hell, even then nobody is perfect and spelling/grammar mistakes get through. He uses these mistakes to try and draw people to believe his narrative and to get engagement.
I hope no one is that much of an idiot to believe he had such a bad learning disability that he dropped out of school and is now a self-made man/woman/imaginary friended. In reality, he went to a nice school, his mom/the school picked up on his learning issues, and he went to a school that helped him, then he went on to graduate with a degree. You cannot do that if you dropped out of school and taking a gap year or two isn't the same thing as dropping out if he's trying to count that. I think most of his issues stem from his narcissistic behavior, and possibly a jealousy issue (is there a clinical term for those that are constantly jealous?) Anywho just my two cents.

*Both of these paragraphs are not edited LOL!!!

Edie enjoyed rugby tots, why is he acting like that never existed. I'm sure he made sure no videos of Edie saying they had fun at rugby are on his channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
View attachment 1249914
This is why I put my daughter in leggings or shorts for softplay etc so she can just be a kid and play without having to worry about being exposed
So not only is E2 probably embarrassed for having their pants exposed to all the adults & kids waiting at the bottom of the slide, his Dad then has to take a photo and post it to the internet.. :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️ Aren't there apps that people can use to remove 'stickers' on photos so some strange adult with bad intentions could take that photo and get it back to it's original state with the censored part removed.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
So not only is E2 probably embarrassed for having their pants exposed to all the adults & kids waiting at the bottom of the slide, his Dad then has to take a photo and post it to the internet.. :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️ Aren't there apps that people can use to remove 'stickers' on photos so some strange adult with bad intentions could take that photo and get it back to it's original state with the censored part removed.
Yes there are, he knows what the internet is saying about him, he's a bleeping pervert and is wrong in the head.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
if e2 is trans then it is totally disrespectful for e2’s father to be posting their deadname & old footage of them

Reactions: 24
View attachment 1249914
Why would anyone post a photo like that, if it was an embarrassing moment surely any other parent would think no I won't share that but jonathan is the complete opposite.
So unfair on eduardo to have that shown.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Anna is probably afraid of catching “the chub” which is why she doesn’t hug people properly unless they’re slim.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Why would anyone post a photo like that, if it was an embarrassing moment surely any other parent would think no I won't share that but jonathan is the complete opposite.
So unfair on eduardo to have that shown.
Any normal parent would of probably not taken the picture. Probably would of also told the kid to put pants or shorts on before going to a place with slides. He probably purposely didn’t tell him because he’s a ginormous pervert And was hoping for pictures for his friendly friends🤮

Anna is probably afraid of catching “the chub” which is why she doesn’t hug people properly unless they’re slim.
She probably doesn’t hug Matt like that.

Reactions: 18
Where's Anna's post for her mothers bday 🤔 that hug looks like they were being held at gunpoint and forced to hug

Reactions: 16
LOL. Jonathan’s posts today are screaming look we’ve actually left the house & had a family day out 😂😂 well done you vile little man.

Reactions: 16
if e2 is trans then it is totally disrespectful for e2’s father to be posting their deadname & old footage of them
Deadname? This is an 8 year old child. There’s something very distasteful and perverse about adults applying that sort of rationale towards a child. Too much.

Reactions: 59
What kind of weird ass hug is this?!!!
Anna has real issues with physical contact. I really do wonder what went on inside that house and if that could make her think what J does is ok or even better than what she had to go through. Or maybe she just wants someone else to suffer like she did. It does make one wonder. Also, the fact that J was her one and only and probably knew things to manipulate her…
What I’m thinking about is a TikTok I saw recently about a girl who thought all girls had s3x with their fathers, because that is what her father told her. She never asked her friends, because she thought is was a common as hugging your dad (who’s ever asked “how many times do you hug your dad every week?/ do you like it?”). She’d been married 2 years and once told her husband “when I used to do it with my father” and her husband was shocked. It took him a while to convince her she’s in the wrong, too. I know it’s probably an isolated situation, but I cand only imagine how J would have rolled with it, if Anna made that same remark.

LOL. Jonathan’s posts today are screaming look we’ve actually left the house & had a family day out 😂😂 well done you vile little man.
Probably because Margaret paid for it, as it’s her birthday.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
His name is Eduardo because he is 8 years old and legally incapable of changing his name, let alone having the understanding of the decision behind changing it. Pronouns and deadnames just shouldn’t even be a consideration when it comes to little kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
His name is Eduardo because he is 8 years old and legally incapable of changing his name, let alone having the understanding of the decision behind changing it. Pronouns and deadnames just shouldn’t even be a consideration when it comes to little kids.
Well that sums it up.

Reactions: 9
His name isn't "dead" it's his birth name 😑

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.