SacconeJolys #73 I never knew ADHD stood for A Dick Head Dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I’m wrong but I thought Emilia liked football?
No, J just bought the football and took a picture of her with it to prove that E2 really is trans, and it's not Jonathan pushing it on then because they like girly things.

Reactions: 21
Correct me if I’m wrong but I thought Emilia liked football?
E2 did toddler rugby for years and always seemed to enjoy it. either way it’s wild to me that grown ass Jotato is surprised that when he had 4 children they’re all different?! It’s as if he expected them to all come out looking and acting the exact same. Like little Oompa Loompas (which is fitting with Anal’s makeup looks 😝)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
E2 did toddler rugby for years and always seemed to enjoy it. either way it’s wild to me that grown ass Jotato is surprised that when he had 4 children they’re all different?! It’s as if he expected them to all come out looking and acting the exact same. Like little Oompa Loompas (which is fitting with Anal’s makeup looks 😝)
He's a narc. He thought he was cloning himself by having kids.

Reactions: 22
I'm sure Joan's family scratch their heads all the time wondering where they got him from. They seem to have grown up OK despite their Angela's Ashes childhood.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is he photographing moments like this on the sly then posting them man?! It’s so weird. Just let your wife hug her Mam without needing to capture it. He’s so creepy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
2EC877FF-3F4A-421F-9BFD-E6A04A585D6F.jpeg

This is why I put my daughter in leggings or shorts for softplay etc so she can just be a kid and play without having to worry about being exposed

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 77
Omg guys LOOK at me I’m SO quirky because I failed school SO much to brag about!!!

He couldn’t have failed that badly because didn’t he go to uni?!

Also, the older 2 weeks to gymnastics for years, or is that not a sport?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.