SacconeJolys #73 I never knew ADHD stood for A Dick Head Dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the warm weather today would be a great opportunity for Jono to crack out his barista skirt and a frilly blouse. It seems he only wears more feminine clothing in the confines of his home or hidden under his long duvet coat.
Being authentic indeed eh Jono?

Fully embracing his feminine side, I see.... 🙄
Has he already forgotten he felt oppressed by having to wear "men's clothes" 🤔
Just seen your similar post now!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Because time had changed, there’s more and more pedalos than ever. You as parents are responsible for your children. Even in the very past woman wore long underwear under dresses.
if they’re just walking around it’s probably ok but Jonathan had them going down big slides where their dresses would fly up and he got his camera out like most weirdos would. Just saying if I brought my daughter to a play park I knew Jonathan would be at I’d definitely bring a pair of shorts!

Reactions: 15
Speaking of animals that fly.... has the chimney been sorted out yet, or is it still filled with dead birds? Did they simply forget what's behind the board he put up in front of the fireplace?
That board in the living room always makes me think of crappy landlords, hide the fireplace and rent the living room out as another bedroom.

Reactions: 10
What are you basing this assumption on? There have always been paedos. The Catholic Church was rampant with them.
It's just not as hidden as it used to be.
Based on the statistics… and no not only Catholics do that , drs, teachers,police, celebs… or other religions or CULTS, it’s not always JUST Catholic -they want you to believe that. But in the Bible God forbidden people to hurt children!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Based on the statistics… and no not only Catholics do that , drs, teachers,police, celebs… or other religions or CULTS, it’s not always JUST Catholic -they want you to believe that. But in the Bible God forbidden people to hurt children!
So where are these statistics?

Reactions: 1
Ah tit, does it? I guess somebody should tell that to the priests who raped children, or the nuns that used to beat them in schools, and not to mention the hundreds of wars and crusades fought in the name of Christianity! If only they'd read the bible

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Shall we get back on track? Maybe you can start a thread in the ‘Off-topic’ forum if you want to continue this convo…..I’d suggest something along the lines of “Paedophile discussion- are there more than before? What religion are they?” or similar 🙄🤭🤦‍♂️

I don’t think Jonboy is a sexual predator, but I think he’s more than happy to put content out that he knows will attract the views of these types.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Shall we get back on track? Maybe you can start a thread in the ‘Off-topic’ forum if you want to continue this convo…..I’d suggest something along the lines of “Paedophile discussion- are there more than before? What religion are they?” or similar 🙄🤭🤦‍♂️

I don’t think Jonboy is a sexual predator, but I think he’s more than happy to put content out that he knows will attract the views of these types.
Why don't you think jonboy is a sexual predator? He's the one putting innapropriate pictures on the internet.

Reactions: 11
Why don't you think jonboy is a sexual predator? He's the one putting innapropriate pictures on the internet.
He’s always comes across to me as someone that talks a lot about sexuality and sex, but in reality he’s just a impotent man-child. Harmless to himself and his family (in a sexual sense) but dangerous in that he has no boundaries in regard to his desire for attention, celebrity and money.

Reactions: 18
He’s always comes across to me as someone that talks a lot about sexuality and sex, but in reality he’s just a impotent man-child. Harmless to himself and his family (in a sexual sense) but dangerous in that he has no boundaries in regard to his desire for attention, celebrity and money.
hes jay from the inbetweeners

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
As it’s mainly coats he is holding, you’d think he would say ‘ coat stand’ not ‘bag man’

Yoooohoooo tik tokers 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Give him a break guys he meant to write bagperson but it was his dyslexia.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Okay, I'm super freaked out right now. There is a channel on Youtube called Girls changing diapers. I don't know how in duck this ended up in my feed but I just social bladed it and it has over 38, 000 views and a B- standing. It has over 179 subs. Like WTF!! Parent's please be careful what you post this asshole is making an entire channel about diaper changing.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
too many red flags for me to be absolutely certain he's no risk

Reactions: 13
Thread #74: I love my children more than I love YouTube...... Not!!!!

• Heart
655FCC5B-EE7E-4B75-B2BD-158D666023FC.png

Lmao says the guy who promptly re uploaded all his YouTube videos after deleting them to “protect his kids”

new thread title suggestion
“Oops, he did it again … got caught spewing lies”

in the tune to the Britney song of course 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1252959
Lmao says the guy who promptly re uploaded all his YouTube videos after deleting them to “protect his kids”

new thread title suggestion
“Oops, he did it again … got caught spewing lies”

in the tune to the Britney song of course 🙊
And what other job does he think he qualifies for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.