SacconeJolys #73 I never knew ADHD stood for A Dick Head Dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone know what's happening with their videos? I don't avidly follow the sjs or this thread but have lurked a bit through all this drama. I was under the impression j had decided to delete all the videos but now a lot of them seem to be back up. bit confused about what his logic is behind what he's left deleted/reposted. He seems to have got rid of almost everything pre-emilia, put a couple of her baby videos back up and then there's a couple of years gap til the next videos he's uploaded. Just seems like a bit of a random decision with what he's decided to keep and get rid off. Wonder if they've got people at gleam progressively searching through them for anything that can be viewed as controversial.

Also definitely wouldn't say that girls need to wear shorts under their dresses, I never did as a child and probably wouldn't do the same for my own children - however saying that I also wouldn't upload a picture of it for millions to see.
i don't think they're with gleam any more

Reactions: 3
He needs t

Pretty sure they havent been with gleem for a while
They’re not. He must be sifting through them himself and since he has no sense of what is acceptable and what is problematic, he’s probably doing a tit with the task. I can just imagine him scratching his head trying to figure it out and bringing in Anal to ask her “like, they’re in the bat’, but we can’t see their bits or anything like, can I leave that one up ?”. Anna be like “Jonathiiiiin, we said no bats and no cold showers”.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't know about you, but when I was little I would have been embarrassed to know people can see my pants. I wouldn't want the boys to see them either. By wearing shorts, girls can run, jump and cartwheel without the embarrassment of showing their underwear. It's not always a sexual thing.
We used to tuck our skirts into our knickers and get on with doing cartwheels. Never once felt any embarrassment about knickers. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
SacconeJolys #74 albowing himself to the front of the SS list

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Because time had changed, there’s more and more pedalos than ever. You as parents are responsible for your children. Even in the very past woman wore long underwear under dresses.
What are you basing this assumption on? There have always been paedos. The Catholic Church was rampant with them.
It's just not as hidden as it used to be.

Reactions: 14
like, they’re in the bat’, but we can’t see their bits or anything like, can I leave that one up ?”. Anna be like “Jonathiiiiin, we said no bats and no cold showers”.
Lol!! No bat on the broken batroom!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Speaking of animals that fly.... has the chimney been sorted out yet, or is it still filled with dead birds? Did they simply forget what's behind the board he put up in front of the fireplace?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Speaking of animals that fly.... has the chimney been sorted out yet, or is it still filled with dead birds? Did they simply forget what's behind the board he put up in front of the fireplace?
More than likely. They would have documented that. Anything for content hey !

Reactions: 7
Personally don’t give a tit whether you put shorts on your kids or not - the topics raised in these threads aren’t meant to be taken personally. The point is Jonathan knows what he’s doing taking pictures of E2 in a dress flashing underwear to the camera. It’s the exact same as if he did it to Emilia, Alessia or Andrea, you shouldn’t ever post photos of your kids underwear online for thousands of strangers to do with it as they please.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Bagman??? Bagwoman? Bagnonbi?
And also: " Anna would take a picture of me when i pretend to have fun with my kids, make me look like a good dedicated Dad!"
Is this his confession that the non binary is a load of tit as we all thought?? Surely you can’t be non binary and refer to yourself as the bag “man”??

Reactions: 20
And also: " Anna would take a picture of me when i pretend to have fun with my kids, make me look like a good dedicated Dad!"
"Hold this iPad and coats, JONATHAN, I've spotted Matt and I'm going to go drape myself across him and climb him like a tree."

• Haha
Reactions: 28
As a mother of daughters I'd just like to add that shaming really small children into thinking the tops of their legs and knickers shouldn't be flashed quickly as they play is just silly. I don't put shorts under dresses in summer because that's just starting girls so young to be told you should be hot and uncomfortable to please men. Gross. BUT no I would never take a picture of their underwear or post it online for the world to see because the boundary has been firmly crossed there. So wrong. Girl or boy, no underwear shots should be online. i even object to Anna showing the stack of cltohes for the next day with underwear on top, and the kids aren't even in them then! The world should not know what your kids knickers look like

Excuse me.... but are you saying that i'm an irresponsible parent because I don't make my 6 year old wear shorts under her dress?! F*ck off!
You should have your child in knickerbockers and petticoats to hide even their ankles, for 'tis what was done in ye olden times, lest a man saw a flash of raunchy leg!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The pervert putting a censored sticker is sexualising a child on a slide. Is he getting sexual gratification from the child wearing knickers because that what turned him on as a child?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Fully embracing his feminine side, I see.... 🙄
Has he already forgotten he felt oppressed by having to wear "men's clothes" 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.