SacconeJolys #65 Non-binary, trans, girl or boy, manipulated kids are just Jonathan's toy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A couple of weeks ago I asked my 7 year old daughter wanted she wanted to be when she grew up, thinking it would be something like following in our footsteps. She says a unicorn. I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard. 7 year olds can't make life decisions if they did they could eat want they want drink what they want, pick their bed time,decide not to go to school etc....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
When I was 7 years old, I loved the Cosby Show so much I wanted everyone to call me Olivia (Raven Symone's character). Imagine if my parents decided to run straight to the relevant administration to have my name changed to Olivia lol. What makes him think the name Eduardo has picked will be their life-long name anyways? Or even any decision a 7 year old makes?

What's most disturbing is the fact that he used the picture of Eduardo wearing a crop top in their updated intro following the big gender announcement. It's really inappropriate. Eduardo probably has a million pictures dressed in a more feminine way. Why choose this one picture with the crop-top? It's not right at all.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I really don't think Eduardo would have grasped the concept of saying goodbye to their old name. If anything, this could really damage them by causing a split in their identity. They are still the person who was named Eduardo, so saying "thank you for keeping me safe" implies that they think they are letting go of that person, who is themself. It's really worrying.
Have not watched it yet, but this seems completely in line with Jonathan's recommendation for creating Domdie and invisible friends. He is setting his child up for serious mental health issues, and it all played out on camera for adoring fans to gush over....... How utterly disgusting.

New thread title: Everyone's Waiting for the Name Reveal, whilst Jono the Sprout's Desperate for a Big Money Deal.
Respectfully, I'd change it to: Nobody's waiting for the name reveal, but Jono the Sprout is desperate for a big money deal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
All I got from that is that Eduardo wanted a cake and balloons....any child that is bribed with things like that will follow along, the child loves the attention and honestly what kid wouldn't. What a revolting manipulative situation!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Thread title- JonJons non binary & called he/him, What he’s doing to his children is a sin

Gender reveal, and click bait of a new name,
When the kids need therapy- Jonnys to blame

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just watched the video. Eduardo associates being a girl with wearing Anna and Elsa dresses and playing with 'girls' toys. This trans thing is all total and utter manipulation and abuse - if Eduardo really was a girl the response wouldn't have been about clothes and toys - it would have been something along the lines of 'I just knew inside of me that I was a girl'.
I have seen parents whose kids are active, saying "ugh! I think he has ADHD" or link excessive cleanliness or organisation as OCD. He is the same. Such regressive mindset

Reactions: 8
When I was in my last year of primary school, I wanted to be called Madde, after a Scandinavian book I'd read. I still have lots of school work that I signed with that name. My teacher indulged me for a few weeks, and then I got over it, and went back to my real name.

I am not saying that transgender people cannot know from an early age. Lots say that they did. But, it was not documented on the daily, posted for the world to see, and did not make their parents a pretty penny to boot.

From what we have now seen from Eduardo, the whole story does not strike me as true. We have seen the effort Jonathan has put into this, the many months of daily Tiktoks he had Eduardo do with him, and how he would ask him if it was 'a boy day or a girl day', but by then Eduardo would have known full well what his dad's favoured outcome would be; girl day. The transistion to only wearing the girl uniform to school, even down to the swimming costume.... And now this. Monetised, plastered over three social media networks, with no chance of taking this slow, dealing with it in private, speaking to professionals.
It's just so wrong.

My heart breaks for Eduardo. If the kiddo changes his mind, it's online forever. If she doesn't, it's online forever and she will never have the chance to not tell someone, even if it's unsafe to do so. Jonathan and Anna have taken this away from Eduardo, and it's cruel and abusive. Anyone who says any different needs to have a serious talk with themselves.

Just started watching the vlog, and he says 'we met a lot of trans people'. Did you? Did you really?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Has anyone put together that Jonathan and Ed's life changed dramatically, after Harry Styles posed in a dress on that Vogue cover in 2020??...Funny how it got allot of press, and shortly after... this fiasco has taken place?? Coincidence much?? Jonathan's hand rubbing together thinking about about all £'s they could make....His life became about the invisible friends, while he also concocted the story about his son....He's despicable, and I feel sorry for these kids...His wife is a total no mind, who is in it for the money as well....She cares not about her kids....I remember back to when this tit started....these kids need help, and soon...To bad Margaret, Emma & Erica sat there in the last few weeks, and at Christmas watching this tit show, and not saying anything to either of their parents....they are just as much at fault....as well as Jonathan's family...Bring on the professionals....for all of them.... https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/harry-styles-wears-dress-first-male-cover-of-us-vogue-b69598.html

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
SacconeJolys#66: Jonny is extremely sick, can he become any more of a prick? Someone stop him quick.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Has anyone put together that Jonathan and Ed's life changed dramatically, after Harry Styles posed in a dress on that Vogue cover in 2020??...Funny how it got allot of press, and shortly after... this fiasco has taken place?? Coincidence much?? Jonathan's hand rubbing together thinking about about all £'s they could make....His life became about the invisible friends, while he also concocted the story about his son....He's despicable, and I feel sorry for these kids...His wife is a total no mind, who is in it for the money as well....She cares not about her kids....I remember back to when this tit started....these kids need help, and soon...To bad Margaret, Emma & Erica sat there in the last few weeks, and at Christmas watching this tit show, and not saying anything to either of their parents....they are just as much at fault....as well as Jonathan's family...Bring on the professionals....for all of them.... https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/harry-styles-wears-dress-first-male-cover-of-us-vogue-b69598.html
Yes, and Emma Willis posting a picture of het son with long hair, wearing a pink top.

Reactions: 14
If I remember correctly Jonathan mentioned Harry Styles a few times at the beginning...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.