SacconeJolys #65 Non-binary, trans, girl or boy, manipulated kids are just Jonathan's toy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of this has been overseen by a child psychiatrist/psychologist as it should have been. What they're doing can be super detrimental to the child even if Eduardo do confirm themselves to be transgender in the future.

They're truly, truly sickening and I'm shocked social services in the UK are okay with this. This is not something that should be done under the public eye, or done so rushedly. Therapists take months, sometimes years, with a kid to prepare them. The SJs are throwing their kid off a cliff without a parachute just for views. I can't imagine how confused that little child is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I think he said Eduardo is okay with misgender as long as it is not done to hurt.
Eduardo is 7. You can’t convince me they have the rational thinking to understand when someone is misgendering without intention to hurt vs when they are. That is 100% something Jonathan has read during his ‘research’ in order to get away with constantly slipping up himself

• Angry
Reactions: 29
they really are shameless arent they.... milking their 7 year old being "transgender" by spreading out the videos and making as much money as they can off it

• Angry
Reactions: 31
My heart hurts for Eduardo. My anger rages for his awful parents. Jonathan and Anna are evil for doing this to him.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
View attachment 1105248
Anna is on board and complicit in all of this.
I have no idea who this person is but this post is so problematic. The sexuality of children? I have no idea if my children like boys, girls, both, neither. They are children right now, it’s not even on their radar! I’ll support them whatever their sexuality and identity and won’t be plastering it online.
This seems like it's more a case of someone using LGBT+ as a shorthand, even when they solely mean the T. Gender isn't the same as sexuality and being trans doesn't automatically mean being gay.

That said - speaking as someone not straight and with a lot of LGBTQ+ friends - some kids know early and some kids don't. It's similar to how some kids will go through loads of crushes in primary school and others won't until they're much older (or might not at all). For me, it was only when I was an adult, I realised just how much I'd always idolised girls and fixated on female characters/celebrities etc, and it kinda made a lot of sense in hindsight 😂

I'm very much in agreement that this doesn't seem led by Eduardo at all but I definitely don't think this is any kind of model situation (that no doubt people with no experience are going to praise just to been seen praising it) for the LGBTQ+ community. If their whole life has been a performance, how can you objectively know the 'real' them when you're still forcing them to perform on camera??

Reactions: 11
I also noticed in the vlog that lego man talked about talking to a lot of trans people (yeh - right), but not at all about talking to professional supports. That should be absolutely mandatory for a child contemplating all of the issues.
Far too young for all that. Look at Shiloh Jolie Pitt, had boy ‘traits’ (outfits, short hair ) wanted to be called John. Skip forward to now and she is dressing like a feminine girl, longer hair and seems happy to be female. Holly Branson said for a year she dressed as a boy and had given herself a boy name, she puts it down to being jealous of the attention her be born brother got. By all means Eduardo or any child in the same situation can wear what the heck they like, I just think it is far too soon to change their entire identity.

Reactions: 13
Did Johnno not do a tour recently saying he had retired from youtube?

Let's be honest. They are running out of cash and this is their last ditch attempt.

Anna and J have agreed to sacrifice Eduardo in the hope of getting £££

• Angry
Reactions: 35
This seems like it's more a case of someone using LGBT+ as a shorthand, even when they solely mean the T. Gender isn't the same as sexuality and being trans doesn't automatically mean being gay.

That said - speaking as someone not straight and with a lot of LGBTQ+ friends - some kids know early and some kids don't. It's similar to how some kids will go through loads of crushes in primary school and others won't until they're much older (or might not at all). For me, it was only when I was an adult, I realised just how much I'd always idolised girls and fixated on female characters/celebrities etc, and it kinda made a lot of sense in hindsight 😂

I'm very much in agreement that this doesn't seem led by Eduardo at all but I definitely don't think this is any kind of model situation (that no doubt people with no experience are going to praise just to been seen praising it) for the LGBTQ+ community. If their whole life has been a performance, how can you objectively know the 'real' them when you're still forcing them to perform on camera??
Did you read the rest of their IG post? I completely agree with your comments but I find the discussion of children’s sexuality and sharing a child’s private life in relation to this completely wrong.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
You would think that deciding to do something as monumental as saying "goodbye" to Eduardo would involve Anna in some capacity seeing as they named their child after her deceased father, but no Jono decides to do it while she's up in bed asleep.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
You would think that deciding to do something as monumental as saying "goodbye" to Eduardo would involve Anna in some capacity seeing as they named their child after her deceased father, but no Jono decides to do it while she's up in bed asleep.
I remember how emotional Anna and her mum were being able to use the name Eduardo. Ok, he may want to change name at some stage but it shouldn’t be a rash decision.

I really don't think Eduardo would have grasped the concept of saying goodbye to their old name. If anything, this could really damage them by causing a split in their identity. They are still the person who was named Eduardo, so saying "thank you for keeping me safe" implies that they think they are letting go of that person, who is themself. It's really worrying.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I finally caved, and watched the video.. all I can say is duck MY LIFE 😅 I even made my partner who has know idea who the family are watch it he said he felt sick watching it, and like he was watching a horror film. It seemed so eery. The whole things screams 🚩 DANGER 🚩 Eduardo always looks like they are looking for direction or whether they are saying the right thing or not - J is a creep! Point blank, he needs reporting. Something needs to be done!

did anyone else think the ‘goodbye Eduardo’ speech seemed really scripted? As if something Jonathan would say

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Anna wasn't asleep? I think Eduardo contradicted Jonno and said she wasn't asleep, she was in bed with a hot chocolate? I don't think that she is as on board/ in agreement as Jonno but she is absolutely complicit in allowing it to happen so she has to assume equal responsibility. Has the Daily Mail or any of the other rubbish papers/ magazines picked up on it yet? That's what Jonno will be hoping for - Daily Mail/ some media appearances - increase visibility, so increase income. Hopefully even the rubbish media have some sense of how wrong it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I really don't think Eduardo would have grasped the concept of saying goodbye to their old name. If anything, this could really damage them by causing a split in their identity. They are still the person who was named Eduardo, so saying "thank you for keeping me safe" implies that they think they are letting go of that person, who is themself. It's really worrying.
Exactly! Eduardo is too young to understand how big of a deal this is. I feel as though Eduardo most likely thinks that this is just a 2nd name that his family and friends may call him not a permanent change. A lot of trans people get bad memories from their dead names and don’t even like it being brought up (from my understanding listening to trans people) so for a 7 year old to permanently change their name having a send of too their old one is so sad :(
I think if Eduardos new name is princess themed it’s such a clear sign that Eduardo is highly influenced by that and that they also think being a girl is just having some fairytale like life wearing dressing, long hair being pretty.

Hoping he's not coaching him into carrying on Giselle 😷 If you're going to make your kid settle on an entirely a new identity, at least them choose it themselves.
I will be very surprised if it isn't Gigi, a French name beginning with G to be matchy matchy with Jonno's French name Giselle. And you are right, trans children pick their own names, so unless Eduardo isn't really trans, they should have chosen their new name, and no way would Eduardo pick Gigi.

Reactions: 6
So Jonathon cant have mentioned being non Binary to Anna til a few months ago. There is a video she posted late April 2021, ‘How I Feel About Eduardo Wearing Girls Clothes’.
she seems all at sea with the whole thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
New thread title: Everyone's Waiting for the Name Reveal, whilst Jono the Sprout's Desperate for a Big Money Deal.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.