SacconeJolys #65 Non-binary, trans, girl or boy, manipulated kids are just Jonathan's toy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of this is just for YT/IG/Tiktok, that’s why the “gender reveal” was just J and E2 in front of a camera and why this newest video seems again filmed when it’s windy and raining, with no coats and just J, E2 and A1. He could’ve waited for better weather, prepared the day, but from ideation to filming, it was probably hours or a day, he overnight-Amazon-primed that lantern. There would be no hurry if this was real. He’s not documenting life, he’s setting scenes up so he can film them. That’s why Anna isn’t there, it’s all a show and she knows it’s meaningless.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Why can’t they keep Eddie or Eadie/Edie?? Why do names have to have gender? Also why are no proffesion also stepping in now? It’s totally unacceptable that this is being shown I public to make money from, where is the duty of care towards a 7year old boy?

Reactions: 18
I really wish someone from outside the family would speak to Eduardo. One simple question to ask if he’s told what to say in videos would squash this whole thing.
There’s no way that saying goodbye to Eduardo and thanking him for looking after her is Eduardos natural words.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
You have thought his teachers would have noticed and said something maybe report it

Reactions: 16
I caved in and watched ivwanted to see eds reactions he definitely doesn't seem aware of what's going on I think he has definitely been coached with answers it's sick and the fact Anna and Amelia were missing makes me think there have been arguments and Amelia being older and more aware has taken her mum's side I think maybe Anna didn't want this to go as far obviously i could be crediting her with more sense than she has maybe just annoyed at name change possibly ed would only agree if he could pick the name either could be likely she has proved many times that she likes her own way all guess work but what is certain there's trouble in that home..
If you assume that this video was taken a day or so ago, where was Oma and Emma in addition to Anna Emilia, as they were there last night's on Jonathan's insta stories?

Reactions: 4
You have thought his teachers would have noticed and said something maybe report it
I know with our safeguarding we’re not allowed to ask leading questions we have to wait until the child tells us something and record everything on paper word for word. So I’m assuming if Ed has said anything to the school they should have a record of it and it should be getting reported to the proper authorities. I know if it was a child in my care and their parents were blatantly exploiting them this way I would report it right away. The fact they post the school uniform to a large audience should also be an issue and the school should keep pulling them in for that cause it puts other kids at risk of god knows who too.

• Heart
So many red flags in the video!
1. Eduardo didn’t even know the new name!
2. Eduardo was more excited by getting a cake and balloons than changing identity
3. Eduardo recalled dressing up in emilias clothes and some horse costume, but it was “I remember making the video” so his memories are all filmed?
4. witch story is bleeping weird
5. No Anna
6. No emilia
7. the A’s has NO idea
8. The clip ar the end was a scripted
So many more too!!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
Ugh the new video, Jonathon talking about a ‘witch’ changing Eduardo into a boy😫 I just can’t. I’m 100% supportive when it comes to people being transgender, and I’ve watched documentaries on children who are transgender and I’m so supportive towards it. This is another story, it’s so rushed and so blatantly scripted for views, poor poor Eduardo my heart hurts😶

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Saying goodbye to a name forever is something that is a huge decision for an adult to make. To put this on a 7 year old child who only 5 months ago said they felt like a boy and didn’t want to be a girl is crazy.
I notice a lot of supporters are assuming and asking about Eduardo having professional support. I’m sure that he isn’t as a professional would probably see what Jonathan has done and conclude Eduardo is not trans.
Surely if Eduardo had seen someone Jonathan would say as this would then confirm to people that the decision is medically founded and make the whole thing more believable.
I'm pretty sure at 7 I wanted everyone to call me Princess (then my name), I even tried to convince my friends my middle name was Princess.
If someone said I could change my name to Princess, and everyone would call me that, I'd probably go along with it too!

Eduardo doesn’t want earrings because “ow it will hurt” - it’s going to hurt a lot more when they chop off his pee pee for gender reassignment surgery. That child is not trans. He is a victim.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
543C9852-9497-4617-9BED-854FBE4402DE.png

Anna is on board and complicit in all of this.
I have no idea who this person is but this post is so problematic. The sexuality of children? I have no idea if my children like boys, girls, both, neither. They are children right now, it’s not even on their radar! I’ll support them whatever their sexuality and identity and won’t be plastering it online.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Saying goodbye to a name forever is something that is a huge decision for an adult to make. To put this on a 7 year old child who only 5 months ago said they felt like a boy and didn’t want to be a girl is crazy.
I notice a lot of supporters are assuming and asking about Eduardo having professional support. I’m sure that he isn’t as a professional would probably see what Jonathan has done and conclude Eduardo is not trans.
Surely if Eduardo had seen someone Jonathan would say as this would then confirm to people that the decision is medically founded and make the whole thing more believable.
You just have to look at Shiloh Jolie-Pitt to see that for some children it can just be a phase. Shiloh went by the name John for a few years and now she’s a teenager who’s wearing dresses. Her parents never made a huge deal out of it and just let her figure things out in her own time.
It really comes across as if Jonathon is rushing E through this as fast as he can for his own selfish gain. Even the name release just seems so rushed and so final for a 7/8 year old! God help the man if when E hits teen years and realises what daddy has done. 😬

Reactions: 32
New thread suggestion ‘’Transgender daughter’, proper boyish son, edgy teen child and excluded second daughter’

Reactions: 10
Let Eduardo change their name but to say goodbye and have a almost death like send off?!?! This is too much for a child so young basically saying goodbye to who you where. Saying goodbye to your name and all the memories attached. Has Jonathan made it known to Eduardo that they are free to change their name back, change how they identify?? Does a 7 year old know the weight of changing their name because they are transgender it’s not a fun and cute nickname they can choose to be called some days.
(PSA: want to make it clear that I am not implying identity or being transgender is something you choose!! Just pointing out that this child is too young to be making these almost permanent decisions that could end up being influenced)

Reactions: 21
Just watched the video. Eduardo associates being a girl with wearing Anna and Elsa dresses and playing with 'girls' toys. This trans thing is all total and utter manipulation and abuse - if Eduardo really was a girl the response wouldn't have been about clothes and toys - it would have been something along the lines of 'I just knew inside of me that I was a girl'.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Anyone else think Giselle sounded abit tipsy at the start of the video when he was prancing about in his sprout costume? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Let Eduardo change their name but to say goodbye and have a almost death like send off?!?! This is too much for a child so young basically saying goodbye to who you where. Saying goodbye to your name and all the memories attached. Has Jonathan made it known to Eduardo that they are free to change their name back, change how they identify?? Does a 7 year old know the weight of changing their name because they are transgender it’s not a fun and cute nickname they can choose to be called some days.
(PSA: want to make it clear that I am not implying identity or being transgender is something you choose!! Just pointing out that this child is too young to be making these almost permanent decisions that could end up being influenced)
I also noticed in the vlog that lego man talked about talking to a lot of trans people (yeh - right), but not at all about talking to professional supports. That should be absolutely mandatory for a child contemplating all of the issues.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.