SacconeJolys #64 Half truths and full lies, the book failed and Jonathan cries.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to read the book reviews. Oh man what a treat 🤣🤣🤣 most of the reviewers wished to give 0 stars! Such a embarrassment...
Poor kids to be dragged by that as well.

Reactions: 18
Have you guys seen his Story post about the jacket? He tried to cross out the price but you can clearly tell its been over two thousands pound!
imagine all the clothes the kids couldve got for that! And still Eduardo dresses in his oldest sisters old clothes and the youngest dont have proper shoes! It makes me mad!
Nah he’s paid over £3K for a woman’s coat that was £1900 from Gucci direct, no wonder he’s blaming the imaginary woman that lives in his head.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Have you guys seen his Story post about the jacket? He tried to cross out the price but you can clearly tell its been over two thousands pound!
imagine all the clothes the kids couldve got for that! And still Eduardo dresses in his oldest sisters old clothes and the youngest dont have proper shoes! It makes me mad!
Exactly! He's paid over 3.5k to have it sent over from America and if he'd looked closely he could have have it for 1900 from Harrods as they still have store stock
Meanwhile the kids are running about in old tatty clothes and their trainers are manky beyond belief!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Just seen his latest manipulation of his kids
Emilia the next winner of the voice ridiculous little man building her hopes to exploit her fir views and engagement, she has a sweet voice sure lije many kids her age but a singer she is not with coaching she may become one but she is not in any way exceptional most parents protect their kids from dissapointment not set them up.
Eduardo same sick eploitation as per normal how come Emilia a girl who identifies as a girl does not wear typical pink girly clothes but Ed only wears this type of stereotypical girly stuff? do we believe it's his choice or he's wearing what his role model mother and manager father provide him with? This is not supporting his right to choose its encouraging him to look and act in a way daddy the manager thinks will give him engagement he has gone very quiet about his best selling book, while Giselle gets more and more vocal, how can't their followers see this or are they all like Jonathan narcissistic and not very intelligent p, I have had to stop reading comments on his posts they are so ridiculous sycophantic fools.

Exactly! He's paid over 3.5k to have it sent over from America and if he'd looked closely he could have have it for 1900 from Harrods as they still have store stock
Meanwhile the kids are running about in old tatty clothes and their trainers are manky beyond belief!
Ahh but little Jonothan sure doesnt he deserve it now being surviving the awful bullying from his family not to mention he is now a famous writer and needs a coat that tells the world he is not a poisonous wee creep but a handsome and sexy person who hates labels ( except LV, Gucci or lulu whatever )

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ew imagine spending that much on an ugly green jacket too look like a teens chav girl! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
When Anna said in her Insta stories that school is “handy for routine and getting work done”… what exactly is work now? Can you actually make a living from Instagram alone?
Sorry, Instagram and a half-assed book? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Now he can be in two places at one time! He was fixing a fence and Gizelle was ordering a Gucci jacket.

I loved how Anal gave us what felt like a 2 hour special on nude lipsticks from Gucci*. Anal, hun, not a single one of us want lips that look like an asshole, thanks, but no thanks.

*she must have pitched a giant-sized fit if she couldn't have gotten something. Seems like hers was around $100 US for two lipsticks they are $42.00 here. If it takes me a while to put on lipstick I'm done, that tit should slide over your lips and stay put. Revlon has some really good ones, they cost about 8 bucks.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think Eduardo was shading his parents without realising with the nanny being an easy job answer. How many times has he heard his parents moaning about taking them all out is too difficult, going away with four of them is too hard, yet Natasha and the others that followed it, made it seem like a walk in the park.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Jonathan/Giselle... FYI, non-binary refers to not identifying in either traditional gender role, make it female. It does not mean 'boys fix fences GRR, girls order designer clothes TEE-HEE'.

Also please decide if Giselle is an imaginary friend or an alternative personality of yours. You seem confused. Tho of course when the whole thing is made up bollocks to try and stay relevant it must be hard to keep it straight.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
How ill does Ed look in that new reel, it breaks my heart seeing him 😢

Glad to see Fuckwit spending even more ££££ on himself on a women's, non-binary jacket WTF is one of those, he is a self obsessed, greedy bastard, spending money like it's going out of fashion whilst his kids go without fun days out and decent shoes, the only person Jon loves is himself, how can a parent spend do much on themselves whilst their kids who have paid for it all, go without.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m actually speechless.. he actually thinks Gucci and North face are “women’s clothing”

Hahaha!

I think the roadmen who wear north face puffer jackets daily and mini gucci man bags disagree with you on that one pal.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So Giselle can go back into the house to order chav threads while Jono is outside doing man stuff. He's not making this tit up at all is he...

E2 seems very unsure of himself. Poor kid doesn't know what the hell is going on. Being dressed so inappropriately for social media and coached on how to act. It is sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I also feel terribly bad for the kids. Most of their clothing is hand me downs (which is no issue, but then there’s also no variety)

Then they complain of buying their kids shoes and essential clothing! Meanwhile, Jonathan’s buying a £650 designer scarf and a Gucci coat which is probably worth over £2000. What happened to his asos haul? Why is he so set on putting clothing in gender boxes if he claims he’s non binary? He’s so incredibly sexist. Also labelling certain clothing as male/female. He generally hates the male gender doesn’t he? Labels every single man that isn’t himself a bully, emotionally stupid etc. Like WTF?

• Angry
Reactions: 37
I think all of this carry on with him indicates the following: -
- they are in serious financial trouble - I mean he’s jumping on so many bandwagons to increase views and book sales, even he can’t keep up.
- also the flashy trashy designer shopping for himself but the kids in rags and I remember all the kids clothes shopping hauls anna used to do. I think they are definitely close to broke and he‘s becoming more unhinged and desperate.
- his minions are growing older and wiser so they have a limited shelf life and young people coming up have no interest in family vloggers.
- given the way he has chosen to showcase E2, the sexualisation of the poor child in the clothing, makeup and poses he puts up - there has to be some serious perverted undercurrent going on, we all sense it and he’s been told enough times the type of sick people these images attract, this is what is the most concerning. I would not like to see the contents of his hard drive I truly believe this sociopath is sick and the more he realizes how bad their long term finances are the worse he’s getting. We can see him unraveling in real time and it’s not pretty.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I never post on here, but I just have to say that's not even a womens coat. Pretty sure it's unisex :')

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Anna is like ~~so I actually doooo really like the kids being home. It’s just… nice. I can’t give any reasons aside not having to drive them places. But no I love it, I love being a mum. That’s why I’m hiding in the kitchen talking about designer lipstick all morning~~

I don’t understand why she had so many effing kids.

I literally didn’t know it was possible for a mother to have an awkward interaction with her own 3 year old. Why is she talking to Dre like he’s an infant? It’s so embarrassing when she’s trying to act all silly and close to him but speaks as if it’s the first time she’s met a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Notice how in every story there is only 1-2 posts about her children, obviously complaining about them..and 8-10 rambling about nonsense.

Reactions: 19
Once again Jay has shown us how daft he is. Supposedly he's been obsessing over this jacket for two months, yet in all that time didn't spot that it wasn't a 'Womens' jacket as he claimed, but a 'Mens' jacket with the corresponding Mens sizing; so if he's ordered the XL as he suggested, he's going to be swamped. Also, considering he spends his life in front of a computer, he doesn't know how to use a search engine as had to buy it from America 'cause it's been 'sold out here since day 1', yet Sarah found it in Harrods.

If Jay has got any sense, he would cancel that order, order his correct size (M) from Harrods, and spend the difference on buying the kids some clothes and giving them a great half term.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.