SacconeJolys #64 Half truths and full lies, the book failed and Jonathan cries.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having watched both question videos Emilia looks sure and confident of her answers unlike eduardo who seems like he is waiting for approval of his answers. No surprise emilias questions were more to do with youtube, siblings and parents whilst majority of eduardos were all about him and what he chooses to wear.
Although they do sounds much more grown up compared to the usual mumbling.

What is Jonathan's latest post about, wants a super expensive coat so doesn't want to get it wrong and instead of buying the correct size wants to know what ladies size he should buy?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Why is he asking his followers about women’s sizes when he can ask his wife these questions? He is such an attention seeker. I just know Anna’s sisters cringe when they see his posts. He’s so damn embarrassing. And since when did he come out as non-binary LOL?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Did this a-hole really just post with “non-binary” problem? He drives me nuts!
yes, and he said he didn't want to be labelled as anything. So he is now labelling himself as non binary as long as he can monetise it by asking for engagement to get people to comment. He could easily ask his own wife for input on sizes, he doesn't need to ask it on social media. It's strategic.

E1 had voice lessons and got bored, just like with piano. Kids need to learn discipline to stick at things, but she doesn't see her parents modelling this. Whenever Jono fails at something, he becomes defensive and hostile, and pulls the plug after blaming the haters. Her mother has never stuck at anything in her life and has always taken the easy way out whenever she can't manage to multi task WFH a few hours and general life and household management (and that is with all the paid help they had).

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Noticeable that Eduardo said he “liked dressing up” which implies him putting on skirts and dresses is like role playing. If you listen to transgender or non binary children, they don’t describe them wearing clothes typically designed for specific genders as “dressing up”. Eduardo seemed nervous and very forced. I wish they wouldn’t make such a big thing of it and let him be who he wants to be without being forced to fit a narrative that jonny thinks is going to make him money!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
I remember a kid in my school hit puberty early like at age 10, and he had faint moustache, he was teased and sometimes slapped and made fun. Maybe it was early 90's and now the generation has changed!
No matter how good the school is, the children are nasty when they see a different kid. I hope he is taken care by some authority in his school.

Reactions: 13
i reckon they have a spare uniform for him and then let him get changed again at the end of the day,

Reactions: 14
Proudly non binary then claims Guselle makes him buy womens clothes? He doesn't understand what non binary means because he is thick as pig tit.

He's just a pervert with a fetish for women's clothing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82
I googled limited edition cross over Gucci coat. It seems to be north face. Not exactly the most 'girly girl thing' 🤣 it looks like typical mens wear

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
We have the label of the month-Non-binary. Also, he better reign in Gizelle, witch is going for Gucci now and Anal isn't going to be happy when all she can spend her money on is Shein and #gifted because Gizelles buying couture.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Noticeable that Eduardo said he “liked dressing up” which implies him putting on skirts and dresses is like role playing. If you listen to transgender or non binary children, they don’t describe them wearing clothes typically designed for specific genders as “dressing up”. Eduardo seemed nervous and very forced. I wish they wouldn’t make such a big thing of it and let him be who he wants to be without being forced to fit a narrative that jonny thinks is going to make him money!!
Also the fact that he likes TikTok because it means he can dress up shows that he doesn't wear those flamboyant outfits outside of TikTok, and he doesn't at all understand what sort of platform TikTok is and how many people are watching him

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
yes, and he said he didn't want to be labelled as anything. So he is now labelling himself as non binary as long as he can monetise it by asking for engagement to get people to comment. He could easily ask his own wife for input on sizes, he doesn't need to ask it on social media. It's strategic.

E1 had voice lessons and got bored, just like with piano. Kids need to learn discipline to stick at things, but she doesn't see her parents modelling this. Whenever Jono fails at something, he becomes defensive and hostile, and pulls the plug after blaming the haters. Her mother has never stuck at anything in her life and has always taken the easy way out whenever she can't manage to multi task WFH a few hours and general life and household management (and that is with all the paid help they had).
How strange, when he has been saying he is 'just Jonathan' and even non-binary was not good enough for him to commit to. Maybe this whole book fiasco has forced him to pick at least something.... Poor Jonathan, now he has to stick to it....

Not only does Eduardo not understand, but Jonathan doesn't either or else he would have fed him better lines.......

Oh, so he is not really saying he is non-binary, just that 'some would call it that', but not that he does. And again with the 'Gizelle made me do it'. Wait until she tells him to do stuff a lot darker than buying expensive clothes......

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Eduardo, if being a nanny is so easy, how come your parents always moan when all of you are home? And how come your parents can't take all 4 of you out on their own like the nanny did?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I've never seen Jonathan/Giselle cook anything. To say Jonathan is supposedly against 'gender roles' - he makes sure Anna does the cooking, some of the cleaning, making beds, laundry etc etc

Reactions: 34
I did watch them years ago and I remember Jonathan cooking, I think Anna took over as a way to control her calories

Reactions: 21
I've never seen Jonathan/Giselle cook anything. To say Jonathan is supposedly against 'gender roles' - he makes sure Anna does the cooking, some of the cleaning, making beds, laundry etc etc
He cooks his own fake bacon, that is about it. Not interested in any household chores people used to think of as 'a woman's job'. He just likes the dressing up and make-believe, much like Eduardo....

Reactions: 18
Have you guys seen his Story post about the jacket? He tried to cross out the price but you can clearly tell its been over two thousands pound!
imagine all the clothes the kids couldve got for that! And still Eduardo dresses in his oldest sisters old clothes and the youngest dont have proper shoes! It makes me mad!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.