SacconeJolys #63 "Aria Faccone"... Not my wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5.00mins "My daughter I was explaining 'I know what the darkness is like, I'm down that whole my whole life'"

Ignoring for now the grossness that is detailing your young children's vulnerable emotional moments to promote your book.... On one hand it is great to encourage children to feel their feelings, and help them to label them. But this...this just screams narcissist. Jono, your children are not there for your personal therapy. They are not a mini version of you - they are their own person. You cannot 'fix' your childhood through them. Sigh. I feel so sorry for them.

They blatantly had to tell him "no nipples" and this is the look he settled with...

Do we even believe E1 was suffering with depression? That's a pretty big label for a 8 year old.

• Sad
Reactions: 48

he’s been on radio station in Cork - sounding obnoxious and reinventing history again 🤢
He is so unbelievably rude, if you don’t want to be on the station don’t go on. He is an obnoxious twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Do we even believe E1 was suffering with depression? That's a pretty big label for a 8 year old.
I think that is to divert away from him manipulating Eduardo so he drags both kids in

How is he blaming covid for this, is this the new narrative? So the only reason for the book is covid. Im genuinely so confused, he is full of non sensical bullshit

Reactions: 26
Surely manipulation of reviews is a serious breach somewhere in the chain , by Amazon or something else in the flow ?

Raise an issue and threaten to report perhaps, then see how long before your review ‘appears’ then !
If this is going on I will contact my group of authors and we can see what's going on. I'm sure all of them will be curious to find out why this asshole is allowed to block all of his negative reviews!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just watched the interview. Could not take my eyes off his manly chest 🤮🤮
God, he talks tit doesn't he?!!!
The fact is Jotato, people hated you before and now they hate you even more!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If this is going on I will contact my group of authors and we can see what's going on. I'm sure all of them will be curious to find out why this asshole is allowed to block all of his negative reviews!
Yes, that would be good. Manipulation of reviews is just plain wrong!
Perhaps the sequel to the book could be entitled, “All Negative Reviews are Invisible.”?? 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Nope, fed up at being stuck at home with two useless parents, yes. Homeschooling was a disaster, and Anna taking over the piano lessons did not work out either. On top of that, Eduardo was suddenly the golden child.

No, not depressed, but annoyed and fed up.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
There might be a cultural difference between mine and Anna's family. But her way of talking to her own kids is so robotic, like there is no warmth at all

• Sad
Reactions: 29
So the only reason for the book is covid
but don't forget he pitched this in 2016...

If he's in any hole it's a hole full of lies, can't remember what he's said one minute to the next, none of this story matches up.

• Haha
Ireland am interview, for anyone who wants to watch it

What a load of 💩💩 his 1st word were how he didnt have a job, was filming clips and sending them to company's, noone was interested cus they didnt like him 😏, then suddenly he put up a video of him walking his dog and thousands loved it, so his employer then said he had to make up his mind which one he wanted to do cus he couldnt do both !!! Butttttttt he said 2 seconds ago he didnt have a job 🤔🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ if your gunna lie you have to be a very clever person to remember your lies!! Hes as thick as 💩 ,I really hope this brings him down for the sake of those children😔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Just had a good walk round the bookshop's in Norwich. Not a single shop is stocking this joke book. And one of our most woke trendy ones said, sneeringly, it would only order it in if there was a demand for it, but there isn't....
Oh dear, Dom, hope you didn't have plans to retire on the profits. It must just be Amazon flogging it...

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The TV interview wasn’t good but it was approximately 30% more coherent than the radio. I bet he fully panicked after the shitshow with Brendan and had to reign it in.

The only reason he came across better here is that he shared less lol. Which says it all. If anyone sees that interview and buys the book they’ll be in for a shock because the insanity speaks for itself 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He saved his children… from what ? Pizza!!

Lockdown was so hard for them in their Million Pound house, with a live in nanny and private school home learning!! Doesn’t he actually hear himself!! It’s time he and Anna get back to the real bleeping world!

Parents up and down the country were relying on food banks, getting food parcels, lunch vouchers for their kids during lockdown. Parents lost their jobs, family members died then there are the parents of the front line workers going out and putting their lives at risk and coming home not able to hug their children while he sat away in his office speaking to himself! But his kids are apparently suffering mental health problems! If his kids are suffering it more to do with all the ads and TikTok they have been made to perform in!!

A month before lockdown they were in Disney World with a NANNY!! They think that’s entirely normal - that how bleeping removed they are from normal people that they think it’s normal to take a nanny on a family holiday.

Give him a month and he will have moved on to the next movement to make all about himself. Then it will be Gazelle who!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
Couldn’t sit thru the podcast 3.09 mins in and with a whooping 23 “you knows” it’s just too much. He’d have half the radio time if he could actually articulate himself

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Right, his kids mental health probably deteriorated with covid because they had to stay home with him and Anna being ignored or exploited all day.
100% this, and emilias depression was caused by her being kicked off the 'favourite child's spotlight as he started with the edwardo saga !! 😡😡

He saved his children… from what ? Pizza!!

Lockdown was so hard for them in their Million Pound house, with a live in nanny and private school home learning!! Doesn’t he actually hear himself!! It’s time he and Anna get back to the real bleeping world!

Parents up and down the country were relying on food banks, getting food parcels, lunch vouchers for their kids during lockdown. Parents lost their jobs, family members died then there are the parents of the front line workers going out and putting their lives at risk and coming home not able to hug their children while he sat away in his office speaking to himself! But he’s kids are apparently suffering mental health problems! If his kids are suffering it more to do with all the ads and TikTok they have been made to perform in!!

A month before lockdown they were in Disney World with a NANNY!! They think that’s entirely normal - that how bleeping removed they are from normal people.

Give him a month and he will have moved on to the next movement to make all about himself. Then it will be Gazelle who!!
One stumpy gazelle, though 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.