SacconeJolys #63 "Aria Faccone"... Not my wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god. Just watched her stories there. I didn’t have a cold but I sounded exactly that hoarse and caught up when I started my covid. Why are they not testing? Jono will prob have it too and he’s been on a plane etc if he didn’t get it before after being to Ireland he will. Where are the tests!!! Like show the negatives. And just like that I guarantee tests will pop up soon 🤪🤪

Reactions: 19
I forgot this family existed, and the 'Coming Out' or whatever video popped up on my recommended last night. So, so confused... 😂 is he still firmly in the closet?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ireland am interview, for anyone who wants to watch it

Wow.

‘I saved my children.’ 😳

How can he have the temerity to describe the pandemic impact on his incredibly privileged kids like this? Loads of personal space, plenty outdoors space, their own swimming pool, no money worries, plenty of educational resources, enough laptops to go around, parents not having to shield, no key worker fears, private education online, and the luxury of easy access to private medical care.

It’s disgusting that he’s saying this, it is so offensive to millions of struggling families. The resilience of children and the impact on them is huge - but by any measure, his kids would have been among the least impacted.

Seems like he’s positioning it here as a companion guide to all folks affected by the pandemic and/or mental health. As if hearing his experiences with imaginary friends helps?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Has anyone got screenshots of the new Times article "Jonathan Joly turned his family into a YouTube soap opera - but at what cost?". It's behind a pay wall

Reactions: 12
Can he stop with the narrative that he is off YouTube: 136 videos on the main channel in 2021 that’s a video every 2,5 day, yes, he took his ugly marionette face out of most of the thumbnails, but he is in the majority of the vids, even filming himself.
Jono: you will be off YT when your channel will be deleted, stop lying!!!!

Reactions: 28
Yet he’s now arguably damaged his own children in an entirely different and possibly worse way!
Also when Anna found out she was pregnant I never remember Jonathan having any doubts he seemed really excited and happy. It was Anna who always said she never really wanted children. So Jonathan decides to have children with a woman who isn’t even very motherly.. makes
No sense. I think if it was up to Jonathan he’d want Anna pregnant every year

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
He is happy to be able to blame the pandemic for his kids mental issues because God forbid this has nothing to do with the constant scrutiny and exploitation that they have been subjected to.
I am sure that secretly he is trilled the pandemic happened.
Typical narc: it is not me, it’s COVID. He will never take responsibility for anything ever.

• Angry
Reactions: 53
He is happy to be able to blame the pandemic for his kids mental issues because God forbid this has nothing to do with the constant scrutiny and exploitation that they have been subjected to.
I am sure that secretly he is trilled the pandemic happened.
Typical narc: it is not me, it’s COVID. He will never take responsibility for anything ever.
Right, his kids mental health probably deteriorated with covid because they had to stay home with him and Anna being ignored or exploited all day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
So he never wanted kids, because of his trauma, yet as soon as his wife was pregnant he started to exploit his children? Yup, makes perfect sense....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
His voice and mannerisms really trigger my misophonia severely.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I find it quite funny how Mr 'I am a Youtube Superstar' Joly spent the weekend in Dublin all alone, having dinner in his hotel room.
Honestly this says all you need to know. He has no friends because he's a loser, his family didn't go with him because they probably jumped at the idea of getting rid of him for a weekend, he never met up with anyone not even family because I'm sure they're done with him. This is why he's invented his own world with his own imaginary friends. Just wish he would duck off and live there.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ireland am interview, for anyone who wants to watch it

5.00mins "My daughter I was explaining 'I know what the darkness is like, I'm down that whole my whole life'"

Ignoring for now the grossness that is detailing your young children's vulnerable emotional moments to promote your book.... On one hand it is great to encourage children to feel their feelings, and help them to label them. But this...this just screams narcissist. Jono, your children are not there for your personal therapy. They are not a mini version of you - they are their own person. You cannot 'fix' your childhood through them. Sigh. I feel so sorry for them.

Look at his tiny chubby legs, he has to seat near the edge of the seat so that his feet could eventually touch ground, so it gives him this very awkward posture and a huge beer(wine) belly.
who needs to see his chest exposed like that in a Sunday morning show, have a bit of decorum Jono!
They blatantly had to tell him "no nipples" and this is the look he settled with...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

he’s been on radio station in Cork - sounding obnoxious and reinventing history again 🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.