SacconeJolys #6 They’re constantly in hot water, unlike their poor daughter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't bear to watch it, he's a creep, and all they are sorry about is getting caught. It's doubtful anything will happen officially as a result of all this, sadly, money talks. The best hope is that, given the reaction, in private it makes them rethink how they discipline as when those kids are older and google themselves, what they read may give them food for thought about the way their parents have exploited them.

Reactions: 12
That's not a apologie it's a ' I'm sorry we didn't cover this up '

What does Kyra say ?
I refuse to give them a view.
Oscar: look at what is going on here (kids being wild) We have a zoo

Kyra: How do the sacconejolys do it?

Oscar: I don't know

Reactions: 4
I've been snooping around the internet and found this : https://www.surreycc.gov.uk/social-...d-young-people-in-employment-or-entertainment

I find it extremely hard to believe the SJ's are buddies with Children's Safeguarding Services.

If you click the various links to 'rules for children in entertainment' - it states that during the summer holidays, children who work in the entertainment industry (including online) must have a complete two week break from filming - we have never seen them do this. Also, when taking children abroad , if the holiday has been gifted to the entire family, the SJ's have to apply to the local Magistrate's Court for a licence to film - to later broadcast online. The PDF's also show a table where children are even limited to private education on school days only (ie not weekends - their nanny is tutoring the eldest in Spanish)........"No child is permitted to go abroad (i.e. outside Great Britain and Ireland) for the purpose of singing, playing, performing, or taking part in any broadcast or recording to be used in a film for public exhibition, taking part in sport or working as a model, where payment for them doing so is made to the child or another person unless a licence has been granted for this purpose by a justice of the peace sitting at a magistrates’ court. Most applications are made to the City of Westminster Magistrates’ Court, which has vast experience in dealing with such applications " . Many influencers think the holidays given are #gifted because no amount of money exchanges hands HOWEVER, under UK law, payment can be made in cash; goods or services

Also, I discovered they were vlogging 'daily' with small children. They made an announcement video back in 2016 , citing that they decided to spend the weekends together as a family . In actual fact, the laws had changed on entertainment licences for children. Only a child of school age could work up to two hours on a Sunday....which complicated things. According to Surrey County Council , children from birth who are 'entertainers' must have a licence from the local council (Jonathan says all four children have them). I think it's incredibly sad that these children are 'born entertainers' - without their consent ! The laws needs to change - especially with online broadcasts of their daily lives as their privacy is highly compromised!

According to Surrey Child Safeguarding - the family, social workers, GP, teachers and in some cases, the police - should hold a conference and any concerns that have been reported are discussed'
I’m not sure if it’s the same in England. But in Scotland. The multi agency meetings are called GIRFEC meeting stands for getting it right for every child. I’ve attend one. I know there will be at least one social worker there, a health visitor and or midwife. Possibly someone from the school and the parents. But it all depends what it’s about.
When I reported being abused at 14 there was nothing like that in place unfortunately, I was let down by social services and the abuse continued. It took nearly 30 years but my abuser was found guilty in 2018.
It shouldn’t have to be the case in 2019 that these children are just left.
I keep reading comments about how these kids don’t look like abused kids. I didn’t look like an abused kid either.it doesn’t matter what they appear to like to the outside world, no one knows what goes on apart from that family. If they think it’s ok to punish children by giving them cold showers then I dread to think what else they’re doing.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I feel like an idiot because when I saw the title of that video I really thought they were going to apologise and admit it was wrong to give Alessia a cold shower. Also I came across this and feel it sums up the whole video

05B13C0F-BB0C-4046-8F11-8F5190D7183B.jpeg

I am just so disgusted that people are continuing to defend them.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I’m still waiting for the “I’m sorry” upload from Anna.
Gutted we don’t get a “I just finished my workout” sweaty ass rant/conversation until (sunday night for most) Monday.

Who do I contact to complain about that. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like an idiot because when I saw the title of that video I really thought they were going to apologise and admit it was wrong to give Alessia a cold shower. Also I came across this and feel it sums up the whole video

View attachment 36974

I am just so disgusted that people are continuing to defend them.

I've had these apologies before..

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure if it’s the same in England. But in Scotland. The multi agency meetings are called GIRFEC meeting stands for getting it right for every child. I’ve attend one. I know there will be at least one social worker there, a health visitor and or midwife. Possibly someone from the school and the parents. But it all depends what it’s about.
When I reported being abused at 14 there was nothing like that in place unfortunately, I was let down by social services and the abuse continued. It took nearly 30 years but my abuser was found guilty in 2018.
It shouldn’t have to be the case in 2019 that these children are just left.
I keep reading comments about how these kids don’t look like abused kids. I didn’t look like an abused kid either.it doesn’t matter what they appear to like to the outside world, no one knows what goes on apart from that family. If they think it’s ok to punish children by giving them cold showers then I dread to think what else they’re doing.

I totally agree (I'm so glad you finally got justice after all those years - sending love <3 ) . We have turned a corner and believe children who are reporting abuse or people are much more aware and notice cases of abuse. The SJ's cult member seem to think that because this family live in a big house and drive Range Rovers - that the children aren't abused. I discovered a vlog this morning from 2016 where they scare Eduardo with a remore control spider. The poor little man is terrified and cries so much bless him. The video is called 'Worst Prank Ever' and the 'prank' is at 3 minutes 40 seconds in. Eduardo was only 2 years old :/ ...and their 'fans' find this 'acceptable behaviour'?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I totally agree (I'm so glad you finally got justice after all those years - sending love <3 ) . We have turned a corner and believe children who are reporting abuse or people are much more aware and notice cases of abuse. The SJ's cult member seem to think that because this family live in a big house and drive Range Rovers - that the children aren't abused. I discovered a vlog this morning from 2016 where they scare Eduardo with a remore control spider. The poor little man is terrified and cries so much bless him. The video is called 'Worst Prank Ever' and the 'prank' is at 3 minutes 40 seconds in. Eduardo was only 2 years old :/ ...and their 'fans' find this 'acceptable behaviour'?
I 100% think that these two have mental health issues, no parent would ever even think to pull something like this on a child, but a 2yr old, I have no words 😢

The only people this misfits love and care about are themselves.

They have had children for one reason and that's to make money from them, I just can't believe that they actually wanted kids to love and cherish like the rest of us do.

It's a sad state of affairs 😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
It's a sad state of affairs 😢
Yesterday i saw a comment where the girl said she had cold showers for smearing her poo when she was young and that she was fine after all years,like it’s not a big deal.
They are permitting people to normalize it.
Not to educate them.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I hadn't watched the SJs probably since Alessia was a baby so I've never seen this before. This was just on my YT recommendations. OMG. They're proud of feeding McDonald's to an infant? Are you kidding me?! IMO it's bad enough if you feed your baby junk food but to do a whole vlog around it... :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Yesterday i saw a comment where the girl said she had cold showers for smearing her poo when she was young and that she was fine after all years,like it’s not a big deal.
Not to educate them.
I saw that as well 😡

Reactions: 3
Not to educate them.
Jeez I think i would be scarred for life if my parents gave me cold showers. I certainly wouldn't be saying I turned out ok.
Can you imagine how frightened that little girl was, truly shocking, i am disgusted.
If I researched it and that option came up I would scroll on through and think how barbaric it sounded.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I hadn't watched the SJs probably since Alessia was a baby so I've never seen this before. This was just on my YT recommendations. OMG. They're proud of feeding McDonald's to an infant? Are you kidding me?! IMO it's bad enough if you feed your baby junk food but to do a whole vlog around it... :sick:

What the heck????? Was it a slow day for the vlog or an ad or what?

Was it a pitch for brand partnerships with McDonald's but the kids kept ruining it by saying nandos so McDonald's said errrmmmmm.....No thanks and Sjs thought we'll post it anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't bear to watch it, he's a creep, and all they are sorry about is getting caught. It's doubtful anything will happen officially as a result of all this, sadly, money talks. The best hope is that, given the reaction, in private it makes them rethink how they discipline as when those kids are older and google themselves, what they read may give them food for thought about the way their parents have exploited them.
I've not really thought about that my my god, they're going to find all sorts when they're older aren't they. Again, so sad. And undoubtably will bring on issues

I just don't know how someone can say they care about their kids when they sell their lives. It's just not possible. if you cared you would let them have their little childhood. Money doesn't matter!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
If we could round up a list of MPs to email it would be a good start.
I get what you mean about petitions. They don't seem to hold their weight.
Here is a list to start emailing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.