SacconeJolys #6 They’re constantly in hot water, unlike their poor daughter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else noticed that in their videos there seems to be cctv cameras in most of the rooms in the house...be interesting to see what they pick up when the camera isn't rolling
I would think a lot of this from Anna

We wld see how Andrea got that bloody ear and who wasn’t watching him when it happened

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone else noticed that in their videos there seems to be cctv cameras in most of the rooms in the house...be interesting to see what they pick up when the camera isn't rolling
All the interior rooms have been fitted with cameras. You can see the little black camera globes on the ceilings. It's intrusive and completely creepy. Jonathon monitors those cameras all day long hoping the kids do something worthy for a video to go viral. What better way to make money and get back on the morning tv program circuit. And I think he's a controlling creep who gets off on it.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
All the interior rooms have been fitted with cameras. You can see the little black camera globes on the ceilings. It's intrusive and completely creepy. Jonathon monitors those cameras all day long hoping the kids do something worthy for a video to go viral. What better way to make money and get back on the morning tv program circuit. And I think he's a controlling creep who gets off on it.
This is just unbelievable. Those poor, poor children. I honestly struggle to find the words to say how sad this is.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I thought I'd do a scale on where cold water and lukewarm come in degrees Celcius

0 = Freezing point
1 - 6 degrees Celcius - described by outdoor swimmers as 'Baltic'
6 - 11 degrees Celcius - described by outdoor swimmers as 'freezing'
12 - 16 degrees Celcius - 'Fresh' - the adult body can adjust better to this temperature for outdoor sports
17 - 20 degrees Celcius - Outdoor summer water temperature - an outside pool exposed to a few hour's sunlight
21 degrees - 31 degrees Celcius Heated swimming pools

36 - 37 degrees Celcius - The temperature in which you should bathe your children normally

LUKEWARM is 36 degrees Celcius to 40 degrees Celcius over 40 degrees is TEPID (up to 60)

Over 40 degrees is hot to 100 degrees is boiling

So, the SJ's punish their children by giving them 'Lukewarm/tepid' showers - which would be WARMER than their standard bath water! So, they are punishing their children with warmer water than they're used to? It makes not one iota of sense - they used cold water. According to most shower makers - having showers on 'cold' settings delivers water at 6 degrees Celcius as the water comes directly from the tank and bypasses heaters. Showers are designed to give a midrange temperature of 25 to 27 degrees Celcius - this is the most popular amongst adults (yes, people on the internet discuss ideal shower temperatures and shower companies make showers according to these preferences!).

So, with all this taken into account, the water they used on Alessia must have fallen between 6 and 20 degrees..... ie. a bloody long way off 'lukewarm/tepid'

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I’m actually speechless regarding their “explanation” vlog ! It’s makes no sense whatsoever 🤷‍♀️
It doesn’t explain all the other incidents when the kids mention cold showers !
At what point in your head does a little wash down with a tepid/lukewarm water (utter rubbish ) become a cold shower ?? At no point that’s when !!!
If they had held their hands up and said we took the wrong parenting advice and we are sorry that would of been much more acceptable !
They are utterly blameless for absolutely everything in their eyes !

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I got to the bit where he made out the social services were his best friends and had to stop 😅 I mean a 14 year old brain washed ‘fan’ might believe that they just said ‘oh Jonathon because it’s you don’t worry, we know you have all these trolls after you so it’s fine just do what you want to your children we trust you’ 😂😂 bless him 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I think we can help the children by starting a petition to regulate children on YouTube and other online social media platforms. Bring it above their heads.
As we have seen, the performance rules don't cover social media online yet. Let's try start that conversation and get that ball rolling. Then the children will be somewhat protected.
What do you think?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
5D1C4B88-0DA5-48FF-9DCB-B1AA0250D88B.jpeg

Really? 😑
As if vlogging them everyday wasn’t enough.

I think we can help the children by starting a petition to regulate children on YouTube and other online social media platforms. Bring it above their heads.
As we have seen, the performance rules don't cover social media online yet. Let's try start that conversation and get that ball rolling. Then the children will be somewhat protected.
What do you think?
Yeah, definitely, we can try

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know if social services will report any of this to the school? It would be good if the teachers were aware and could tell the children they are safe at school and able to talk about anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What do you think?
100% agree. It's unbelievable that someone with the power to do so hasn't thought about this already. If they haven't I think it's definately something that needs to be addressed to highlight the bigger picture.

If people need to question why this is required I think pointing them to the SJs recent troll video will no doubt bolster the argument. They've literally argued the point themselves. At least that video will be made useful for more than emotional engagement bait.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know if social services will report any of this to the school? It would be good if the teachers were aware and could tell the children they are safe at school and able to talk about anything.
I doubt it. From what I know from parents at the school the SJs can do no wrong - they are the local ‘celebrity’ family. It’s also a private school and therefore not subject to all the same rules and regulations as a state school, although obviously they have to take safeguarding children seriously.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What do you think?
I'd leave the petitions alone, they only really work to register discontent and unless it's against a company to change their actions it achieves little.

I think writing to MPs asking for regulation is a far better thing to do. One of them will be fame hungry and possibly turn it into a debate.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How stupid do they think people are ? Why would the nanny or who ever she was ask whether to use warm water or not ? Also , friends with child services - i dont think so !! What a pathetic " we messed up " - no you didnt saccharin jollys you washed your baby in COLD water ! You both said it three times that i counted so how was it an editing error ?

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I'd leave the petitions alone, they only really work to register discontent and unless it's against a company to change their actions it achieves little.

I think writing to MPs asking for regulation is a far better thing to do. One of them will be fame hungry and possibly turn it into a debate.
If we could round up a list of MPs to email it would be a good start.
I get what you mean about petitions. They don't seem to hold their weight.

Reactions: 10
I've been snooping around the internet and found this : https://www.surreycc.gov.uk/social-...d-young-people-in-employment-or-entertainment

I find it extremely hard to believe the SJ's are buddies with Children's Safeguarding Services.

If you click the various links to 'rules for children in entertainment' - it states that during the summer holidays, children who work in the entertainment industry (including online) must have a complete two week break from filming - we have never seen them do this. Also, when taking children abroad , if the holiday has been gifted to the entire family, the SJ's have to apply to the local Magistrate's Court for a licence to film - to later broadcast online. The PDF's also show a table where children are even limited to private education on school days only (ie not weekends - their nanny is tutoring the eldest in Spanish)........"No child is permitted to go abroad (i.e. outside Great Britain and Ireland) for the purpose of singing, playing, performing, or taking part in any broadcast or recording to be used in a film for public exhibition, taking part in sport or working as a model, where payment for them doing so is made to the child or another person unless a licence has been granted for this purpose by a justice of the peace sitting at a magistrates’ court. Most applications are made to the City of Westminster Magistrates’ Court, which has vast experience in dealing with such applications " . Many influencers think the holidays given are #gifted because no amount of money exchanges hands HOWEVER, under UK law, payment can be made in cash; goods or services

Also, I discovered they were vlogging 'daily' with small children. They made an announcement video back in 2016 , citing that they decided to spend the weekends together as a family . In actual fact, the laws had changed on entertainment licences for children. Only a child of school age could work up to two hours on a Sunday....which complicated things. According to Surrey County Council , children from birth who are 'entertainers' must have a licence from the local council (Jonathan says all four children have them). I think it's incredibly sad that these children are 'born entertainers' - without their consent ! The laws needs to change - especially with online broadcasts of their daily lives as their privacy is highly compromised!

I doubt it. From what I know from parents at the school the SJs can do no wrong - they are the local ‘celebrity’ family. It’s also a private school and therefore not subject to all the same rules and regulations as a state school, although obviously they have to take safeguarding children seriously.

According to Surrey Child Safeguarding - the family, social workers, GP, teachers and in some cases, the police - should hold a conference and any concerns that have been reported are discussed'

Reactions: 16
I gave in and watched the ‘apology’ video!
- Not celebrities?! Isn’t he celebrity dad of the year?!
- Context? What has context got to do with it? No amount of context would make a cold shower ok!
- Hard to take on the responsibility of being an editor? Is he serious? Try getting a job with actual responsibility, like the social workers you’re apparently mates with!
- How inappropriate is the clip of Jonathan doing the ice bucket challenge.
- Normal people? I’ve met them. Not normal - standoffish and superior yes, not normal.
- Again with the editing? It’s not to do with editing. And besides, they’ve admitted there is always a nanny in the house, so loads of time to edit without being interrupted by the four children. How can he not have the time to edit? Isn’t this this job?
-And the comments, people completely sucked in. I don’t think anything is going to change for these children.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I gave in an watched the ‘apology’ video!
- Not celebrities?! Isn’t he celebrity dad of the year?!
- Context? What has context got to do with it? No amount of context would make a cold shower ok!
- Hard to take on the responsibility of being an editor? Is he serious? Try getting a job with actual responsibility, like the social workers you’re apparently mates with!
- How inappropriate is the clip of Jonathan doing the ice bucket challenge.
- Normal people? I’ve met them. Not normal - standoffish and superior yes, not normal.
- Again with the editing? It’s not to do with editing. And besides, they’ve admitted there is always a nanny in the house, so loads of time to edit without being interrupted by the four children. How can he not have the time to edit? Isn’t this this job?
-And the comments, people completely sucked in. I don’t think anything is going to change for these children.
The ice bucket challenge clip was horrible:.. and all those images they put in our head about ice water and ice baths only to then say oh it wasn't like that.. wtf

Reactions: 8
That's not a apologie it's a ' I'm sorry we didn't cover this up '

What does Kyra say ?
I refuse to give them a view.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.