Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tulipa

What I don't get is they reference the Irish times article which says to use "cold water". They say "cold water" and "cold shower" in the vlog with Alessia but back tracking they say "Luke warm". If you're referencing the Irish times as where you got your advice from it says to use cold water so why did they decide to use Luke warm water and not use the Irish times advice? It's a very messy explanation which when poked exposes holes.

Emelia knew about all this a year before the article was written too. Clever cookie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Typical narcissists the pair of them. The reason they can’t admit what they did wrong is because they don’t believe they did anything wrong. Narcissists are always “right” They aren’t sorry at all for what they did, they are simply sorry they got caught.

• Angry
Reactions: 47

Lalasims

So they admitted doing it to the toddler, tried to play it down, never mentioned the fact it has been documented in vlogs from when emilia was tiny saying her naughty doll would get a cold shower, they seemed more annoyed about the fact they are getting called out on it, Anna kept saying "but I said it" & he said "I shouldn't off left the footage in" , people dont care what you said, we care what you've done and how your now trying to cover it up & play it down with half truths !!!

Reactions: 45
I have emailed Surrey social services to report a concern. I’ve watched in horror as this has unfolded over the last two weeks but I cannot just be a voyeur anymore.

As a poster above said, safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility and I’ll be damned if I allow the upper-echelons of society to throw their money around and silence my voice. Money is a mask for many things, but abuse should NOT be one of them.

Sickened and horrified. Thank you to everyone for keeping this conversation going. I can’t bare to live in a society where families like this are rewarded with such fortune for their heinous actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
They’re not apologetic about how they discipline their kids, he’s apologetic for his editing fail which led to this. She starts by grinning like a buffoon and thinks the whole situation is laughable.

I feel like they’re just skirting around the cold showers thing and making it about them; “maybe I need to hire someone to proofwatch the videos” not perhaps “we should engage with the NSPCC or NCT or local parenting classes so we can understand why Alessia is doing this and what we can do to help her understand”

• Angry
Reactions: 41

Scar14

VIP Member
I think it’s silly that their fans are genuinely believing that it wasn’t a cold shower. They start the video off by saying it was their mistake because they used the wrong word & then Jonathan didn’t think about it when editing because he “knew the context of the word” however, they then go on to backup the use of cold showers by showing articles online about cold showers and talk about how they discussed it with their nanny and family before doing it.
So if, like they said, it wasn’t a “cold” shower, then why do they need to defend themselves by showing these articles and saying other people basically told them to do it.
I understand being fans of someone & wanting to be supportive, but I’m struggling to understand how their fans can stick up for them on this one.

• Wow
Reactions: 39

sunnysideup

Chatty Member
Anna taking 15 minutes out of her day to approve the content of the vlogs would clearly be too much like hard work!

Besides, it has nothing to do with editing. What they did to Alessia was horrendous - it wasn’t edited to look cruel, it was cruel.

• Sad
Reactions: 36

VVV

Has anyone else noticed that in their videos there seems to be cctv cameras in most of the rooms in the house...be interesting to see what they pick up when the camera isn't rolling
All the interior rooms have been fitted with cameras. You can see the little black camera globes on the ceilings. It's intrusive and completely creepy. Jonathon monitors those cameras all day long hoping the kids do something worthy for a video to go viral. What better way to make money and get back on the morning tv program circuit. And I think he's a controlling creep who gets off on it.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

Frigg

Slightly unrelated but man it grinds my gears that no one knows what being a "troll" actually means. Trolling used to just be baiting people and saying something to purposefully set them off. But now everyone uses it to mean hater, someone with a negative comment, or someone telling the truth but I don't like the truth so they must be lying. It's a deflection mechanism and used to dismiss people with valid but critical opinions. It is just a quick way to dismiss people without acknowledging their point. The people saying cold showers are abuse aren't trolls or haters they are just concerned people. It just really annoys me how it is the go to insult when people don't even know what it means.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

lemonandlime

VIP Member
View attachment 38334
I don't think I've laughed so hard in a long time. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙈
She had to write that about herself? Nobody could be that blind and stupid to actually think that about Anal. 🙈😲
Don't worry, I fixed it.

What makes Princess Anna Sacone-Lazy so speshul?

Anna is always overdressed and has a £900 phone case. She is the perfect example of a lazy cow. As lazy as she is in her personal life, she is even lazier as a mother. She loves herself and has dedicated her life to her mirror, workouts and an eating disorder. She barely visits her family and is an absent mother. She is protective of her perfect grey house, showers her children with cold water and bosses around her husband when she isn't ignoring him. Anna is excellent at balancing lounging, waxing appointments and posing in front of the mirror.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Yel

Chatty Member
I'm still shocked at just how bad that video was, it's probably the best their PR can do with the hole they've dug themselves.

The ultimate non apology video, these poor overworked normal people and the only mistake they did is not have an editor to pick up on the awful stuff they said. Didn't Logan Paul use a similar excuse after showing a suicide victim body?

How dare they show Mumsnet and a dead thread and not a screen shot of tattle 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Fizmozoo

I think we can help the children by starting a petition to regulate children on YouTube and other online social media platforms. Bring it above their heads.
As we have seen, the performance rules don't cover social media online yet. Let's try start that conversation and get that ball rolling. Then the children will be somewhat protected.
What do you think?

• Heart
Reactions: 31

murphy

We're witnessing what happens when you let PR and marketing people run the world and it's damn scary.

• Sad
Reactions: 31

TruthInMyTea

I don't believe that a proper investigation was done and I think everything needs to continue to share so that this isn't forgotten. If no one speaks up they will continue using cold showers as punishment because they don't think it is wrong. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't happening. There are families where you think everything is fine because the kids are too afraid to say anything. It's really sad because they grow up traumatized.
That’s the scary thing about how they are addressing the situation. Skirting around and using word salad and referring to their troll vid and then the cold showers in the same sentence as if they are related. They literally said that they are using a cold shower as punishment. And are now denying it and saying they will now make sure that they edit out anything like that. So it will continue. Those kids are no safer. It is the same disgusting situation as before their video of them lying and gaslighting through their teeth.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

Reader1

I have no idea who these people are, only really looked at a thread yesterday, but they sound under utter nut jobs.

No idea who these people are? Oh, then let me help you out....she is a lazy...fashionably challenged.... unavailable & generally pissed off mother. The vertically challenged..... mental & mantic midget is the father. They would have a tiny channel if not for those beautiful children. I am hoping that at least one of those children write a tell-all book when they become adults. I CAN DREAM.... RIGHT?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

murphy

I don't believe for one second that he works within the guidelines for child performers. For a start that would mean giving the local licensing officer access to their household and, as the website for the National Network for Children in Entertainment and Employment says: 'the licensing of child performers cannot be viewed solely as an administrative process. The role of the licensing officer is primarily one of safeguarding and enforcement. It should always be remembered that "a piece of paper" will not protect a child.'

There is an officer assigned to each Local Authority and they have powers of entry if they think a child is at risk.

The rules as they stand are not fit for purpose as they were drawn up before Youtube became a source of income for family vloggers. It lists the circumstances where a licence would be required and says it does not extend to user generated content, 'e.g. where young people or a family record themselves and share it on a website or social media.' But if its a 'performance' on a website then it does require a licence.

Jonathan has always been very careful to say his vlogs are observational, not directed., so not a performance. But obviously there are performed elements to the vlogs.

The law is a mess on this and needs updating, fast.

Reactions: 27

String Man

VIP Member
1567552663109.png

Farking hell - if he lets his feet get that dirty and is happy to put them on show, can you imagine the state of his (thankfully hidden) genitals :sick: How Anna managed to grin and bear it 4 times (for 4 kids) is beyond me.

Absolute minger, he must smell worse than Chris Ingham's beanie.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27