SacconeJolys #58 Childhood memories: iPad, sugar and calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would think now that Eduardo is not in junior or cycle now, any toys from home would be a no no,
If he’s made that up then he would really lie about anything. Just wow. How low can you go for content ?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Do we really believe he was punished?
Love how he found a family photo where he was standing at thr end. Couldn't use one with him smiling in the middle. It's all so orchestrated.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Why is he lip syncing and pouting like a 14 year old. I can't physically cringe any harder if I try.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20211130-175332_Instagram.jpg

Hmmm.....yes, that's a family photo that just beams 1980's Dublin poverty....NOT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
He'll start with that closeup of his face, as soon as he does that, I'm out, can't bear a second more of it. Closeup, black and white, mouth slightly downward to show his suffering, looks up and to his right, pouts a bit, starts blabbering with his "I'm a victim but also a spiritual guide to you, suckers" voice.

Aaarrgh, torture!
Has his mother and sister gone already? Did they only stay a night??

Reactions: 4
Looks like Leah had a wedding a day ago, wonder if it was in England. It’s such a contrast looking through her photos compared to Saccone Jolys. All the children nicely dressed and clean and tidy and out and about doing things. I feel sorry for them stuck in the grey prison.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
That Freak is certifiable. Did he break out his low cut blouses to wear in front the his mother and sister in order to rub it in their faces since lil Johnny was punished for taking his sisters clothes? December 1st to February when his “Best” seller comes out, gag, is a long time. No doubt, Johnny will have his cray cray going at warp speed.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
It’s been a long time since I’ve looked up this bizarre family…and they’re even more of a car crash than I remember. Those poor children being exploited by their careless parents. E2 especially looks unwell and so unhappy.

The gnome has reached new heights of narcissism (which I didn’t think was possible). Is there a sexual element to all this for him? Does he enjoy wearing the mini dresses or is it all an act for publicity?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I think someone should tell Dom Joly there that he's well missed the bus for misery memoirs...now out of fashion.
Johnny thinks his fantasy book will match the success of “Angela’s Ashes” Jono probably has alread picked out the actor for the movie. Jono is delusional.

I've never seen someone look as dead in the eyes as J does.
No soul, we’ve seen what he’s doing to his son. E looks sick and sad.

Reactions: 10
It’s been a long time since I’ve looked up this bizarre family…and they’re even more of a car crash than I remember. Those poor children being exploited by their careless parents. E2 especially looks unwell and so unhappy.

The gnome has reached new heights of narcissism (which I didn’t think was possible). Is there a sexual element to all this for him? Does he enjoy wearing the mini dresses or is it all an act for publicity?
I think we here agree that yes, he does get turned on by seeing himself dressed in dresses etc. He was showing them off months ago, saying how 'f*cking sexy' he looked....

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.