SacconeJolys #58 Childhood memories: iPad, sugar and calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can predict that that self promotion video will contain:
1- Fake crying
2- Lies, obviously tons of them
3- Stupid sad music
4- Sad Eduardo in boys clothes
5- happy Eduardo in girls clothes
6- slow mo for no reason
7- T-shirt pulling, ugly tattoo showing
8- maybe šŸ¤” a guest appearance of his mother

feel free to add, the bets are open!
He'll start with that closeup of his face, as soon as he does that, I'm out, can't bear a second more of it. Closeup, black and white, mouth slightly downward to show his suffering, looks up and to his right, pouts a bit, starts blabbering with his "I'm a victim but also a spiritual guide to you, suckers" voice.

Aaarrgh, torture!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I just checked Anna's last post again and the comments have suddenly dropped from 40 to 29. Off she goes on her nightly blocking and deleting spree. What a fun little life.
Iā€™ve been a victim of the Great Night of November 29th Blocking Spree šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She must be busy this morning and not checked as I can see a few comments calling her out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jonathans photo shoot reminds me of the primary school discos I used to go to in the 90s/00s where we used to wear silk blouses and those trousers with a skirt attached from New Look 915. He just needs some wedge mules and he's done

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Made another insta account to comment on her recent lies and ridiculous posing with plastic covered tree just couldn't resist and blocked today! How predictable but worth the effort to tell Her what i think and clearly lots of others too at least it lets them know how many are not taken in by these horrible greedy fakes.
Is jojo trying to get Eduardo bullied poor kid he doesn't need his dad feeding the bullies yet that is exactly what he is doing I also commented just a simple shame on you for exploiting your son and i am blocked they are tit hot on the blocking so busy working they have time to spare removing valid comments.
They are horrible people and awful parents my heart hurts for those children.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Made another insta account to comment on her recent lies and ridiculous posing with plastic covered tree just couldn't resist and blocked today! How predictable but worth the effort to tell Her what i think and clearly lots of others too at least it lets them know how many are not taken in by these horrible greedy fakes.
Is jojo trying to get Eduardo bullied poor kid he doesn't need his dad feeding the bullies yet that is exactly what he is doing I also commented just a simple shame on you for exploiting your son and i am blocked they are tit hot on the blocking so busy working they have time to spare removing valid comments.
They are horrible people and awful parents my heart hurts for those children.
I was ā€œblockedā€ by her on my main Instagram so made another . Her account has gone. Scandalous.

Reactions: 13
If I was a child who was being bullied I think I'd prefer if if my parents went to the school, not plastered it all over the internet.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Poor Eduardo is being bulliedView attachment 896799
Poor eduardo,
Why does jonathan need to post this to his stories instead of dealing with the matter privately? It's almost a repeat of the tiktok a while ago.Nothing in their lives is private anymore and of course even in a more serious post like this he still has to get his tattoo in.

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Poor Eduardo is being bulliedView attachment 896799
In fairness, most of us have had this done to us in our time at school. Itā€™s not nice, but itā€™s always happened. I remember having one of my shoes stolen and thrown over the fence. It isnā€™t nice, it only happened once and the following time someone else was being picked on. Now, if this was a regular occurrence and was always aimed a E2 then yes, that would be bullying in my book.

What I dislike about this post is that JJ would like people to think E2 is being bullied on the regular because of his wearing a skirt in school, all the while making it sound like he is a dad that goes above and beyond for his kids. Itā€™s all about grand gestures though, and itā€™s all being documented to stroke his fragile ego.

JJ you donā€™t fool us. We know you are the absolute pits as a father and what you did is what most parents do for their kids without even thinking about it or making a great song and dance about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
12B7A2A6-38EC-41E3-92FE-5534B6A42557.png

My cousin in Trinidad wonā€™t get the vaccine cuz his friend got it & became impotent. His testicles became swollen. His friend was weeks away from getting married, now the girl called off the wedding. So just pray on it & make sure youā€™re comfortable with ur decision, not bullied

He looks just like Nickiā€™s cousins friend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Poor Eduardo, he really does look super ill
It's a shame that J's family can't take Eduardo back to Ireland to stay with them for a break. It would do him the world of good to stay with a nice, normal family and to get away from all the stress and pressure exerted by his idiot father and lazy, uncaring mother.

He says he just 'does not want to' wear dresses or skirts in public, but the truth is he is too scared to
He's scared that he might get bullied but of course, he doesn't mid if that happens to his 7 year old son as he can exploit that on YT but he is too cowardly to face it himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Poor eduardo,
Why does jonathan need to post this to his stories instead of dealing with the matter privately? It's almost a repeat of the tiktok a while ago.Nothing in their lives is private anymore and of course even in a more serious post like this he still has to get his tattoo in.
Heā€™s sharing this because it makes him look like a hero, not giving a thought for how it might make his son feel.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think they are in real financial difficulty but thereā€™s no way without a proper job that theyā€™re going to be able to carry on living the way they have done the past few years.

Their only money I can think theyā€™re making is from ads and nothing else. If worst comes to the worst theyā€™re going to have to pull the kids out of that school meaning they lose their friends and have to start again at a new school. Theyā€™ve still got that massive grey prison mortgage to pay off and I donā€™t know how theyā€™re going to do that with only the money from ads. The book is not going to make the money he believes it will and who would want to read pages upon pages of his traumatic ā€˜memoriesā€™ of wetting himself at 3 years old.
I think someone should tell Dom Joly there that he's well missed the bus for misery memoirs...now out of fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why take a teddy he couldnā€™t sleep without to school in the first place though? Why take a teddy to school at all for that matter?!
Exactly. My daughters favorite teddy only left the house if we went on holiday or something like that. And even then, we've more than once had a pre bedtime drama because she couldn't find it in the house ... The reason for this was because we knew she couldn't sleep without it.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Yes, I get that leaving America does not make her non-American by law. The point I was trying to make is that she hasn't lived here in ages nor is she planning on coming back. I wouldn't call her an American, she probualy doesn't even know our pledge. We have a big problem with people entering our country illegally and legally to have children. If they stay here they can qualify for Medicaid and other services. Yes, you do get benefits for life after you retire if you pay into something called social security. And yes, I am well aware of all the crappy problems we have here, thanks.
The thing is, if they donā€™t live there, they get free healthcare all around the world, so Medicaid seems like a joke. Also, you get a pension after you retire from the country you live in, too and in America itā€™s calculated by the amount you paid the state, so itā€™s also pocket money. Being a citizen and having a citizenship are two entirely different things and I promise you no European would go and have a baby there just for them to ahve a citizenship.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.