SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's just creepy! I wonder how many guests are aware they are being filmed every second for no good reason 😡

Just a thought but what if those cameras have audio? if someone was having a conversation would he be able to listen in?
And the thought him being able to rewind is horrifying

Who, with a house that size, has a party & corrals their guests into ONE room in the house & it's the kitchen no less!? I understand maybe for keeping the "good furniture & rugs" clean, but neither of them clean the house. Plus, the house is full of dog & fox poo & child snot so what's the big deal?

Very weird.

Did they have to ask permission to use the bathroom since it was outside the allowed animal pen...excuse me people pen?
Lol and being confined in with the baby gate!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Giselles ig shows that catsuit was a lot less flattering than Anna would you believe...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Instagram followers are fickle fuckers, annals photo of all the kids together is terrible, they all look miserable and/or anxious/upset/angry yet not one remark asking if they are ok

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Instagram followers are fickle fuckers, annals photo of all the kids together is terrible, they all look miserable and/or anxious/upset/angry yet not one remark asking if they are ok
Nah it is because Anna is annal about deleting any negative comments on her Instagram.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
i can not believe how short he actually is and he is blessed with the body proportion of a toddle. What’s not to love!
1635797506671.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She definitely looks like she has lost a lot of weight.
She may have lost some weight, but the bulk of weightloss we're seeing in this photo, is down to photoshop. Here it looks like she has much narrower hips than her shoulders, but if you look at Giselle's IG today they're about the same width. She's also trimmed her legs and waist too.

A and J take their fans for fools, but unfortunately for them, we see them as they are, so can point out their lies and attempts to deceive. :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She may have lost some weight, but the bulk of weightloss we're seeing in this photo, is down to photoshop. Here it looks like she has much narrower hips than her shoulders, but if you look at Giselle's IG today they're about the same width. She's also trimmed her legs and waist too.

A and J take their fans for fools, but unfortunately for them, we see them as they are, so can point out their lies and attempts to deceive. :mad:
i agree. Anna HAS lost weight and is looking very trim but she’s also the master manipulator of her photos. Be it by photoshop, a filter or the fact that she knows how to pose for the ‘best’ result. Other people’s candid photos of her and the vlogs tell a more accurate story.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You only have to look back through her Instagram, i think June or July she looked bigger and as someone else said, she can't have lost it in that short space of time just by doing her 20 minute HIIT workouts

Reactions: 21
She nigh on brags about not being able to use IG properly, despite this being her job for ten years yadda yadda...no issues with photoshop though.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He has always been her biggest troll.
that's how he keeps her under his control, he diminishes her , her appearence, her intelligence, next she'll stop going out again and will stay at home. She's not good, she can be mean , she has kids but don't feel attached to them , but he's definitely exercising mental and emotional control over her.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
that's how he keeps her under his control, he diminishes her , her appearence, her intelligence, next she'll stop going out again and will stay at home. She's not good, she can be mean , she has kids but don't feel attached to them , but he's definitely exercising mental and emotional control over her.
They both do it. I'm sure behind the scenes she's screaming at him. She absolves herself of responsibility (cold shower gate) and allows him to bear the brunt of the criticism. Did you see how she left him out of the family photos? They deserve each othet.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Lazy lazy advert for latest crappy LOL toy on Anna’s IG. She hasn’t even got the Es dressed out of their gymnastics clothes. And again, it gives away which gym club they go to (doesn’t take much for someone who wants to find out), putting the SJ children and others at risk. Again.
They DON'T care,, their money got them a private audience with the former Irish prime minister who is gay he was the "stephen" in giselle"s erotica
That former prime minister is now state secretary on a rotating proviso then back to prime minister unless ireland manages to undo the political shite parties

Still LYING to all of us - are the sjs,why give these people an audience - their money has it would seem made them untouchable by social services, police who are all about lgbtqqiaa+ etc - even with E 2 clearly stating his pronoun is he/him - jofus the weirdo - endangerer of children - ONLY cares about the money - {wealth} fame and power they have been enjoying for ten or eleven years.
We discuss their antics and their problematic behaviour and yes,i did write to front door children services who fobbed me off some months ago - with report to police if i have concerns as they have looked into sjs - yet not much if anything changes - so frustrating.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I do genuinely wonder what Anna’s family think of the exploitation of E2. The way I see it, is that they are all exploiting this child as no one is protecting him.
I agree with you 100%

This is my take on it. It would be normal to think that anyone with a heart and a moral compass would be pretty appalled of the exploitation of E2 and his siblings let alone Anna and Jonathan's family members but I have to say their silence on this is deafening and their zero action to make it known they are and or step in, leaves me asking, how can they just sit idly by and watch all this play out and like you said no one is protecting him.

Whether or not A & J's families have spoken to them in private, behind closed doors, who knows, but if they have it has gone on deaf ears and knowing the type of person Jonathan is he would of gone on the counterattack, but if A & J were my relative I wouldn't be able to just keep sitting by and watch the abuse to their kids keep going on and on without knowing I could have done more, but that's just me and how my mind works.

One thing I have noticed which grates on me is if you look at some of A & J’s IG posts on their grid with the kids, whether its an AD using their kids as props or A& J addressing the "the whole eduardo situation" (their words) they did a live on this, you will find on J's IG grid about E2 wearing dresses, consent and justifying why, coming from their disturbing mentality and skewed perspective, you will find and see Anna's mum, Margaret in the comments section of these posts and many other posts with her emoji response's, giving her blessing so to speak, reacting to these posts with love hearts, clapping hands, laughing face, smiley face with tears of joy, smiley face with love hearts, thumbs up as well as many other similar ones, too many to list here. This signifies to me that she mustn't have an issue with it and must be on board in full support of her grandchildren being exploited and used for financial gain by her daughter & son in law.

I guess what’s so disheartening & disappointing to me is to see Anna's mum and others are looking on without so much as a protest and not making some attempt to intervene and be a voice for those poor kids.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I remember Anna saying in the vlog where she was talking about yesterday’s party, paraphrasing: The kids will want to invite friends for the party... of course you always hope they make friends with kids who have nice parents, but of course they don’t *eyeroll*
And they wonder why no one likes them...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.