SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that's how he keeps her under his control, he diminishes her , her appearence, her intelligence, next she'll stop going out again and will stay at home. She's not good, she can be mean , she has kids but don't feel attached to them , but he's definitely exercising mental and emotional control over her.
Exactly. He is toxic to her. She belittles him, but his damaging behaviour to her is far worse. He knows exactly where to hit her for maximum effect. This is not a marriage, not a partnership. They bring out the worst in each other.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Exactly. He is toxic to her. She belittles him, but his damaging behaviour to her is far worse. He knows exactly where to hit her for maximum effect. This is not a marriage, not a partnership. They bring out the worst in each other.
Agree. They give as good as they get. They both know which buttons to press for maximum effect when it comes to each other. I think the difference is we SEE Jonbob trolling his wife, we don’t always see Anna doing it to jonbob. And that’s also no doubt an issue - jo is literally crying out for attention from her and she gives him nothing. Not a throw away remark, not a passing hug or kiss, not even hey you’re a great dad… nada.

He’d be sleeping with one eye open scared witless if she DID start being an affectionate, loving wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I agree with you 100%

This is my take on it. It would be normal to think that anyone with a heart and a moral compass would be pretty appalled of the exploitation of E2 and his siblings let alone Anna and Jonathan's family members but I have to say their silence on this is deafening and their zero action to make it known they are and or step in, leaves me asking, how can they just sit idly by and watch all this play out and like you said no one is protecting him.

Whether or not A & J's families have spoken to them in private, behind closed doors, who knows, but if they have it has gone on deaf ears and knowing the type of person Jonathan is he would of gone on the counterattack, but if A & J were my relative I wouldn't be able to just keep sitting by and watch the abuse to their kids keep going on and on without knowing I could have done more, but that's just me and how my mind works.

One thing I have noticed which grates on me is if you look at some of A & J’s IG posts on their grid with the kids, whether its an AD using their kids as props or A& J addressing the "the whole eduardo situation" (their words) they did a live on this, you will find on J's IG grid about E2 wearing dresses, consent and justifying why, coming from their disturbing mentality and skewed perspective, you will find and see Anna's mum, Margaret in the comments section of these posts and many other posts with her emoji response's, giving her blessing so to speak, reacting to these posts with love hearts, clapping hands, laughing face, smiley face with tears of joy, smiley face with love hearts, thumbs up as well as many other similar ones, too many to list here. This signifies to me that she mustn't have an issue with it and must be on board in full support of her grandchildren being exploited and used for financial gain by her daughter & son in law.

I guess what’s so disheartening & disappointing to me is to see Anna's mum and others are looking on without so much as a protest and not making some attempt to intervene and be a voice for those poor kids.
It's heartbreaking and wrenching to see mgt openly in favour and not seeing the obvious harm in this - sees this as self employment of great wealth, and is wearing blinkers - doesn't she see her daughter's e.d?? the obvious ill mental health associated with an e d??
Jono"s behaviour?? surely this raises red flags - if not - why not?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It's heartbreaking and wrenching to see mgt openly in favour and not seeing the obvious harm in this - sees this as self employment of great wealth, and is wearing blinkers - doesn't she see her daughter's e.d?? the obvious ill mental health associated with an e d??
Jono"s behaviour?? surely this raises red flags - if not - why not?
Yes absolutely it is heartbreaking and you raise a lot of valid questions, Its hard to tell Margaret's real inner thoughts and why she is turning a blind eye to all of this. Anna and her mum speak regularly over the phone and appears to have a close relationship from what I can make out going by the way Anna talks about her mum in such a positive light, but if she has any influence over Anna is another story and if she did it must be very little or nothing at all considering nothing has changed all these years but ultimately Anna is an Adult and she has to take charge and responsibility of her life, ED issues and the well being of her children, but unfortunately due to money being hers and Jonathan's driving force their children have had to pay the ultimate price and everything else has fallen by the wayside.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Some of you might disagree with me with this.
But Eduardo is wearing skirt as uniform? The reason why it is called uniform, because they can segregate them as girls and boys.
You can keep your sentiment towards gender fluidity outside the school, and it can save him from getting curious stares and bullying.

• Heart
Some of you might disagree with me with this.
But Eduardo is wearing skirt as uniform? The reason why it is called uniform, because they can segregate them as girls and boys.
You can keep your sentiment towards gender fluidity outside the school, and it can save him from getting curious stares and bullying.
When he started to wear dresses and skirts to school, he also started to get sore tummies and had to come home. I think he has anxiety. Also Emilia stated it was her 'worst day at school ever', she probably has so many people asking her why her brother is wearing skirts. It has such an impact on all the siblings. J and A don't give two shits about their feelings.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
They DON'T care,, their money got them a private audience with the former Irish prime minister who is gay he was the "stephen" in giselle"s erotica
That former prime minister is now state secretary on a rotating proviso then back to prime minister unless ireland manages to undo the political shite parties
It's not really a big deal to meet the Taoiseach in Ireland,you tend to see them on campaign trails etc. I've met several through work, events and just in general, again not something to brag about like Jonathan does. They're just normal people here not like an American President. I beleive Jonathan has a friend who set up that meeting anyway. When the last elections were on my local councillor was told by me there was no way I was voting for the party based on the fact that their party leader had met up with SJ's child exploiter imo. My local councillors didn't even know who they were but he was now aware that interaction of his party leader with them influenced me to vote another way.

• Heart
re: social services, if anyone has been following the tragic and horrifying cases of Star Hobson and Arthur Labinjo-Hughes, two small children who were physically and emotionally abused by their parents and subsequently killed by them, you will understand why social services won't intervene with the SJs. With both of these two horrifying cases, the grandparents and neighbours reported the families to social services, even took photos of bruises and injuries on the children, and were still fobbed off by police and social services.

It's horrifying to see the state of social services- so if they won't even intervene properly in those cases where the children were being tortured by their own parents, it's no surprise about the SJs. Grandparents and neighbours in those two cases did what they could, all the things you are supposed to do when you become aware of a child being abused, and the parents found out and stopped the children from having contact with them. Short of kidnapping the children there was nothing more they could do.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
This is totally normal?! Every party I host or go to is generally in the kitchen, usually all standing around the island.
Criticise them for many things, but this is literally reaching 🙄
Oo posh, not everyone has an island

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I remember Anna saying in the vlog where she was talking about yesterday’s party, paraphrasing: The kids will want to invite friends for the party... of course you always hope they make friends with kids who have nice parents, but of course they don’t *eyeroll*
And they wonder why no one likes them...
This was deliberate. J&A know they are disliked by other school parents and want them to know they dislike these other parents too. The only way they can do this is to say it publicly. The Halloween party guests were not 'friends'. They are parents and children of their children's classmates. They have four children. It isn't hard to 'rent a crowd' for a 'party'. Between four different classrooms, the hardest thing would be to limit numbers because if they invited even ten from each classroom (which they certainly didn't), and each child went with one parent, that is eighty guests. More than likely they asked five random kids from each classroom and ended up with forty guests. (They possibly invited ten kids before they got five acceptances). Anna can't help her pettiness by pointing out that not all the parents are nice. I can't imagine what she says in front of her own kids. She is immature.

I don't think they have the approval of either of A's sisters. Erica has trolled Jono publicly and Emma ignores them completely. J&A are the freak show along with their little 'characters'. Its sad to watch how low they have gone as a result of chasing the gold and the 'likes'. Margaret is on her own now. Who knows why she taps the like button, possibly because they are her grandchildren and she does it for them. I imagine its extremely difficult to talk to A about any concerns. She doesn't have the empathy or ability to see beyond her bank balance and I doubt she has any say in whats happening as she has to do as she's told by Jono as he rules that house. I imagine Margaret knows that very well and is leaving the door open for her should she ever decide to reach out and open it. Its easier for A to minimise what is happening. Her ED is her only way of 'controlling' anything.

They will carry on with this nonsense until the kids go to secondary school and at least one of them decides not to play the game. Meanwhile J chases the dream of his own reality show where he is writer, director and producer.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Her broken-back twin LOL!! If she's referring to her "broken pelvis" that's laughable, she was up and moving not to mention walking the buggy with Andy, her dog's legs literally didn't work for a while.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I agree with you 100%

This is my take on it. It would be normal to think that anyone with a heart and a moral compass would be pretty appalled of the exploitation of E2 and his siblings let alone Anna and Jonathan's family members but I have to say their silence on this is deafening and their zero action to make it known they are and or step in, leaves me asking, how can they just sit idly by and watch all this play out and like you said no one is protecting him.

Whether or not A & J's families have spoken to them in private, behind closed doors, who knows, but if they have it has gone on deaf ears and knowing the type of person Jonathan is he would of gone on the counterattack, but if A & J were my relative I wouldn't be able to just keep sitting by and watch the abuse to their kids keep going on and on without knowing I could have done more, but that's just me and how my mind works.

One thing I have noticed which grates on me is if you look at some of A & J’s IG posts on their grid with the kids, whether its an AD using their kids as props or A& J addressing the "the whole eduardo situation" (their words) they did a live on this, you will find on J's IG grid about E2 wearing dresses, consent and justifying why, coming from their disturbing mentality and skewed perspective, you will find and see Anna's mum, Margaret in the comments section of these posts and many other posts with her emoji response's, giving her blessing so to speak, reacting to these posts with love hearts, clapping hands, laughing face, smiley face with tears of joy, smiley face with love hearts, thumbs up as well as many other similar ones, too many to list here. This signifies to me that she mustn't have an issue with it and must be on board in full support of her grandchildren being exploited and used for financial gain by her daughter & son in law.

I guess what’s so disheartening & disappointing to me is to see Anna's mum and others are looking on without so much as a protest and not making some attempt to intervene and be a voice for those poor kids.
Let's be honest, there's something very wrong with Anna's family.
All three daughters struggle with mental illnesses and all chose an uncommon lifestyle. Two struggle with severe eating disorders, the other one is still financed by her mother and doesn't seem to be working.
Margret doesn't do anything but love, heart and like their pictures, no matter what it is: Annas ED or child exploiting posts, minas selfies/photos where you can see all her bones and she looks like a skeleton. I think this woman has big issues herself and just gave up on her poor daughters.
And same with her grandchildren.

Jonathan's family always appeared to be pretty normal. I wouldn't judge them if they decided to avoid the weiro of their family.
I don't think Jonathan listens to any criticism, neither from his "haters" nor his family.

Those poor helpless children will always be locked in this sick environment.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Her broken-back twin LOL!! If she's referring to her "broken pelvis" that's laughable, she was up and moving not to mention walking the buggy with Andy, her dog's legs literally didn't work for a while.
i had to look at this.. sina's birthday and the dog got a nicer birthday message than most of the kids get on theirs :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I imagine Joan loves to show off his big house and fancy cars to his siblings. Look at me look how successful I am when in all actuality I'm sure none of them would trade their lives for his.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I imagine Joan loves to show off his big house and fancy cars to his siblings. Look at me look how successful I am when in all actuality I'm sure none of them would trade their lives for his.
That's exactly the impression I get and that he's in competition with them constantly. Remember that Xmas that he gifted his sister a nespresso machine like she couldn't afford one herself, which is absolutely bullshit! None of his siblings are struggling and all live in nice areas and homes! He hides all this because it doesn't fit my family are poor nonsense. As for Margaret she strikes me as very cold. The apple never falls far from the tree and Anna is such an odd/cold mother it has to be a learned behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So they literally JUST had a Halloween party with a gross amount of sweets and junk food and now Anna’s baked herself cupcakes bc of her bday, but then said she also bough bc herself a birthday cake! 😳 Wanting to consume that amount of sweets in such a short amount of time is definitely her binge eating back in full swing! Never mind the ridiculous amount of chocolates J showed in the cabinet after the party.
Also just want to point out Anna’s classic red flag of her ED being back is her needing a long afternoon nap everyday. Jonathan 100% knows this and probably hasn’t said a word to her about it bc he likes her mentally week and skinny.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
for these children; a vlog camera always being on is their normal; it's e1 behaviour and entitlement that i do not like, she is quite the pretentious snobby entitled brat who is jealous of the attention e2 is receiving and has assaulted him a whack or punch on the face as e2 has been front and center within the social media sites of their parents and so she has been side li
It's not really a big deal to meet the Taoiseach in Ireland,you tend to see them on campaign trails etc. I've met several through work, events and just in general, again not something to brag about like Jonathan does. They're just normal people here not like an American President. I beleive Jonathan has a friend who set up that meeting anyway. When the last elections were on my local councillor was told by me there was no way I was voting for the party based on the fact that their party leader had met up with SJ's child exploiter imo. My local councillors didn't even know who they were but he was now aware that interaction of his party leader with them influenced me to vote another way.
Proud of you,, i am in ireland and i won't vote for any of the scum other than np

So they literally JUST had a Halloween party with a gross amount of sweets and junk food and now Anna’s baked herself cupcakes bc of her bday, but then said she also bough bc herself a birthday cake! 😳 Wanting to consume that amount of sweets in such a short amount of time is definitely her binge eating back in full swing! Never mind the ridiculous amount of chocolates J showed in the cabinet after the party.
Also just want to point out Anna’s classic red flag of her ED being back is her needing a long afternoon nap everyday. Jonathan 100% knows this and probably hasn’t said a word to her about it bc he likes her mentally week and skinny.
A.S is most definitely back in the throes of her e.d

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Like others I'm gobsmacked by the pure amount of sugar going on in that house, wow!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Margaret is of german heritage a culture known for its hostile unfriendly nature

It's all so dreadfully sad to see dysfunction within this exceedingly wealthy influencer family
I hope you aren't serious. I know we can come across as not very welcoming and probably even unfriendly but I assure you most of us treat our children well.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.