SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, as I thought creepy Johnny got those cameras working overtime last night 😡

What is wrong with people, why would they choose to go to this freaks house and be filmed, unless of course they aren't their friends at all, instead the abusers have hired
'Rent a Crowd' 😂 I wouldn't put anything past these two.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
This is totally normal?! Every party I host or go to is generally in the kitchen, usually all standing around the island.
Criticise them for many things, but this is literally reaching 🙄
If people naturally congregate to the kitchen, fine. If that's the designated area for the party in a moderately sized house, that's odd. The party was set up in the kitchen. The rest of the1st floor seemed to be off limits. I still say weird.

Reactions: 17
If people naturally congregate to the kitchen, fine. If that's the designated area for the party in a moderately sized house, that's odd. The party was set up in the kitchen. The rest of the1st floor seemed to be off limits. I still say weird.
Well we don't call Anna anal for nothing: she probably didn't want people traipsing in their shoes on those lovely light grey carpets that were picked specifically to suit Anna's aesthetics and Instagram quality ... and she could hardly ask people to remove their shoes. Hence, they only got to congregate in the kitchen, which, thankfully is large enough. I just hope she wiped down the countertops where she lets her children walk on in their mucky feet before the foot was set up.

Reactions: 12
Will we be seeing any photos of all their 'friends' with them enjoying the party? Or is the filming only for Giselles private viewing.

So many Halloween parties posted on Instagram last night, funny photos of parents being crazy, kids all having fun, bet we don't see any from these two.
Maybe 'Rent a Crowd' don't allow photos with the paying hosts?

The more I see of these two the more I'm convinced that they wern't friends of theirs?

So come on Giselle prove me wrong, we know you read here, show us some pics of you and Anna with your 'friends' having fun at your party....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Will we be seeing any photos of all their 'friends' with them enjoying the party? Or is the filming only for Giselles private viewing.

So many Halloween parties posted on Instagram last night, funny photos of parents being crazy, kids all having fun, bet we don't see any from these two.
Maybe 'Rent a Crowd' don't allow photos with the paying hosts?

The more I see of these two the more I'm convinced that they wern't friends of theirs?

So come on Giselle prove me wrong, we know you read here, show us some pics of you and Anna with your 'friends' having fun at your party....
Ah, but they've already shared their excuse for no friends appearing on their SM; it's because of us trolls being mean to the friends!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now show us your weekly shop for fruit and veggies...
View attachment 840966
Tell me you're a patronizing twit to your wife who's suffering from an ED, without telling me....

The fact that it's all Brioche is a bit gross... like do the kids only get that type of bread for sandwiches?

I thought that was like a special bread for making the likes of french toast or whatever...not something you'd eat 5 loafs of in a week..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Tell me you're a patronizing twit to your wife who's suffering from an ED, without telling me....

The fact that it's all Brioche is a bit gross... like do the kids only get that type of bread for sandwiches?

I thought that was like a special bread for making the likes of french toast or whatever...not something you'd eat 5 loafs of in a week..
The sugar content of brioche is insane to be eating so much of it. Those kids will have develop diabetes in no time.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Tons of candy now, to go with the other ton they've already had. That family has an unhealthy relationship with food due to their mother's influence. Have we ever seen the kids get a piece of fruit for a snack? I can't recall them not having a breakfast that didn't include some type of pancake or bread slopped with Nutella.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Why didn’t they give some of the leftover candy to their guests they didn’t need to keep it all.

Reactions: 23
Tons of candy now, to go with the other ton they've already had. That family has an unhealthy relationship with food due to their mother's influence. Have we ever seen the kids get a piece of fruit for a snack? I can't recall them not having a breakfast that didn't include some type of pancake or bread slopped with Nutella.
or chocolate covered cereal for breakfast... and the only fruit we've seen in the last year was the quarter of an apple that anna cuts the day before so its probably brown by the time the kids get to it :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Did Anna realise she did not have to have her party on a Sunday....? But then again, the cleaner is probably in today, so.....

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Their must only be parents from the schoo, she was saying that she wanted her kids to invite the kids with the nice parents only… imagine saying this publicly online??

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

That much brioche screams bulimic binge.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Their must only be parents from the schoo, she was saying that she wanted her kids to invite the kids with the nice parents only… imagine saying this publicly online??
Thats not something anyone should have to hear. how many of the other parents and friends will have seen that knowing they weren't invited. Jonathan made it sound like he already isn't popular this will not have helped.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Yep, as I thought creepy Johnny got those cameras working overtime last night 😡

What is wrong with people, why would they choose to go to this freaks house and be filmed, unless of course they aren't their friends at all, instead the abusers have hired
'Rent a Crowd' 😂 I wouldn't put anything past these two.
no doubt Jonathan sat hiding in his office for the majority of the party watching everyone on cctv rather than joining in

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.