SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why those balloon arches are still a thing, it’s such a shameless waste of plastic. Whenever it benefits them they’ll tell us they are minding the environment but holy tit this screams ‘we don’t care if our effed up kids will have an actual planet to live on’ and it’s another reason on top of the huge pile to hate them even more.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
I'm surprised, Giz went for a muscle man wrestler costume.... really thought he'd jump on Halloween as an excuse to get the tights and tutu out to be a ballerina. 🥴
Agree, but he must be salivating seeing his son dressed in girls Halloween clothes. 😡

He is a disgusting, vile, sick man.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I don't know how he's managed to do it, but he's picked a costume that makes him look even shorter than usual. Looks about 4' tall.
Screenshot_20211031-143704~2-01.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Anna lost so much weight... It's really visible in her halloween outfit

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Anna’s ED on full display today. Don’t fancy talking about EDs and recovery at the moment hey Anna? Too busy shoving the sugary treats from the curated kitchen display down her neck once the guests have gone.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Confused, is Anna back to wanting to lose weight again? She is looking like the Anna from 2 years ago in the recent pics

Reactions: 9
I'm surprised, Giz went for a muscle man wrestler costume.... really thought he'd jump on Halloween as an excuse to get the tights and tutu out to be a ballerina. 🥴
Nah, that's his everyday look. He wanted to play dress up for Halloween. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Confused, is Anna back to wanting to lose weight again? She is looking like the Anna from 2 years ago in the recent pics
I reckon she's always wanted to loose the weight. She was never happy being bigger even though she posted about it on Instagram. She's 100% been trying to loose the weight.

Reactions: 26
She managed to lose a looot of weight within the past month. Probably not from her 20 minutes workouts. She's back to eating tiny portions and probably purging. There's no healthy way to lose that much weight in such a short time.

At least she was bigger when body positivity was a trend so she could make money by pretending she loves her body.

#recovered

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Eduardo looks so sad in those Halloween pictures anna has posted on Instagram. You can see in his eyes he is sad and just posing for the camera because he has been told to 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.