SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a sad life this loser lives he basically gets off & gets satisfaction to trawl these Tattle threads just so he can plan some retaliation and play on what we have commented on here and act out like some little brat that has to have the last word so we can see his response on his IG stories. Real mature. All he is doing is confirming how much of a tit he is and what an irresponsible person he is showing these sorts of alcohol loaded images (example below) constantly on his IG and showing his followers that he looks like some drunken fool.

Also he had no intention of cooking pasta for his kids as his post below shows, just another ruse. He was all along going to order Dominos Pizza, feeding his kids more stodgy food to add to their already unhealthy diet of beige food and sugar.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Oh the irony. Down to less than one video a week for anyone to view and maybe one video a month for paying members.
View attachment 834829
How people say they have a good work ethic is beyond me.
People who are still members at this point can't be right in their mind. They believe, J and A care about them. But hey, easy earned money. J. knows some minions are so naive and dumb, they'll keep on paying unless he closes the account. Smart but unscrupulous man.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
People who are still members at this point can't be right in their mind. They believe, J and A care about them. But hey, easy earned money. J. knows some minions are so naive and dumb, they'll keep on paying unless he closes the account. Smart but unscrupulous man.
From what I can gather from Discord chats posted here, those minions feel that they are supporting the SJs, and not so much purchasing a product. It's incredible how their minds block any hint of negative thinking when it comes to them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
From the same "nappy post": time for J to go in for another hair transplant or just shave it all off.
Screenshot_20211031-073426.png

Anna should go as herself for Halloween. A rare photo of her as her true self. Horns hidden, of course.
Screenshot_20211031-073520.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t understand it. He’s 40 isn’t he? What adult over 25 brags about drinking wine all the time and being hungover. Even if you did that you’d be embarrassed to admit it surely. He has 4 young children which makes it so much more problematic. what is he thinking?!

He's just trolling us with all his "I love drinking" posts. He knows he can't get views, attention and money with normal content so he posts things he knows he'll get backlash and negative comments and attention for. Attention is attention, positive or negative.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
A general question : what’s with the leggings especially in fall and winter. Where I come from the only kids that wear leggings when it gets chilly are those who’s parents can’t afford anything better or don’t care…

I remember couple years ago Annal said E1’s refused to wear any kind of pants/trousers ever and at the time she was the golden child so allowed to do anything. Maybe that’s how it started…

E1’s seems to have disappeared from tiktoks and Instagram - is it linked to the fact that she has to have a math tutor during holidays since she is quite behind and neither parents are capable intellectually of helping (or even understanding) 9 year old’s math ?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Was she supposed to organise a massive Halloween party? She was “soooo existEEd you guys for it” in a vlog. Is it dead in the water? They could not afford to pay for extras to pretend to be their friends and have a good time eating Anna’s food? The minions are gonna be disappointed, they were all stupidly looking forward to it in the comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.