SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We get it. You’re the first person to cook and clean, Anna. That sarcastic smile she does grates on me so much. If you hate your life that badly, get a hobby or something. I’m serious. She seems so unfulfilled and that’s okay to not feel fully fulfilled by being a wife and mum, but the complaining online SO MUCH about her kids and feeding them when she’s so privileged gets to me.
I agree

Anna always hones in on the negatives instead of embracing being a mum to 4 precious kids , and needs to realize life is not always perfect and in perfect order, this is a fact of life. She should be so lucky to be in a situation that she is not answerable to anyone, unlike so many millions of other people that travel to a place of employment and have an have a employer to answer to and commitments and deadlines etc., that need to been seen to. Her situation is hers and hers alone she chose this path and is the only one that can do something about it and change it if she really wanted to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I agree

Anna always hones in on the negatives instead of embracing being a mum to 4 precious kids , and needs to realize life is not always perfect and in perfect order, this is a fact of life. She should be so lucky to be in a situation that she is not answerable to anyone, unlike so many millions of other people that travel to a place of employment and have an have a employer to answer to and commitments and deadlines etc., that need to been seen to. Her situation is hers and hers alone she chose this path and is the only one that can do something about it and change it if she really wanted to.
100%. what some people wouldn’t do to be their own bosses and have four gorgeous healthy kids. Like I said it’s not everyone’s thing to fulfilled by being a mum. There’s no shame in that. But it’s like she has no personality. Does she have any hobbies besides weird work outs? Maybe that’s why she suffers with an ED…for some people it becomes their thing or personality or thing that makes them special and it makes recovery very hard.

Reactions: 20
So, Eduardo wants new shoes for Christmas. Even their kids have started realising how pathetically lazy their parents are.

• Sad
Reactions: 55
Are there really people dumb enough to think eduardo has actually "Come out of the closet"?

Screenshot_20211026-070346_Instagram.jpg

Even the idea of a child his age being "closeted" is so offensive. He doesn't have a sexuality and no one has *ever* forced him to "be in the closet".

It's heartening the rest of the comments are so negative/calling that disgusting video out as child abuse.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Good morning to the little lying toad ,it’s 7.05 and still pitch black

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Good morning to the little lying toad ,it’s 7.05 and still pitch black
Just wanted to say, 7:30 and only just getting light. It will be another hour yet before it is as bright as that picture. Liar.

So, Eduardo wants new shoes for Christmas. Even their kids have started realising how pathetically lazy their parents are.
Poor thing knows he won't get them from his parents so is resorting to asking Father Christmas..... For SHOES!! Nothing outrageous, just shoes. So sad.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I just had a 💡 moment. Since Jonno is dyslexic, he must have gotten confused with PM with AM. Also, this lazy toad wakes up to film E2 , feeds Anna's cooked beige food to foxes ( then might be secretly filming them mating) and sleeps whole afternoon just to wakes up at night, and gets completely legless to DM the young girls.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Jonathan saying that before Emilia he was more selfish. Does he think he isn't now, or does he mean 'even more selfish than now'.....?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is an Adrian Mole (a children's book by Sue Townsend) moment, where a poor friend of Adrian got shoes for Christmas.

Shoes in a 'first world' country are a right not a bonus for Christmas

• Sad
Reactions: 30
The comments on Eduardos TikTok are REALLY icky and put into context, they are about a 7 year old child.

- Asking if he's trans.
- Asking if he's gay.
- Asking what his pronouns are.

He's 7.

He shouldn't even have an idea of any of these questions. For Pweedo Jono and Airhead Anna to ask him about pronouns is really irresponsible because it would set him on a path that Eduardo DOES NOT HAVE THE CAPACITY to fully understand. If Eduardo said, yes, I'd like to know be known as she/her, without fully understanding the magnitude of this, without understanding that she/her would be 'giving up' the male identify that Eduardo STILL likes to sometimes identify with, would be so damaging. At.7 years old.

What has gone from a little boy wanting to wear princess dresses like his sister (which a majority of little boys may want to do at some point without their 'gender' being questioned) has turned into his Dads sick obessopn and fantasy coming to life. Jono is getting off on this. Jonathan is living his own fantasy life through Eduardo because he does not have the courage to live the Gizzy life he truly wants.

I think it's time for social services to intervene because eduardos mental health is surely being impacted here. Being made to perform in 'boy clothes' and 'girl clothes'. He looks unwell. All those kids do to be honest. They look in need of a good meal, warm home, a nice nurturing family and not self obsessed narc parents!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
The comments on Eduardos TikTok are REALLY icky and put into context, they are about a 7 year old child.

- Asking if he's trans.
- Asking if he's gay.
- Asking what his pronouns are.

He's 7.

He shouldn't even have an idea of any of these questions. For Pweedo Jono and Airhead Anna to ask him about pronouns is really irresponsible because it would set him on a path that Eduardo DOES NOT HAVE THE CAPACITY to fully understand. If Eduardo said, yes, I'd like to know be known as she/her, without fully understanding the magnitude of this, without understanding that she/her would be 'giving up' the male identify that Eduardo STILL likes to sometimes identify with, would be so damaging. At.7 years old.

What has gone from a little boy wanting to wear princess dresses like his sister (which a majority of little boys may want to do at some point without their 'gender' being questioned) has turned into his Dads sick obessopn and fantasy coming to life. Jono is getting off on this. Jonathan is living his own fantasy life through Eduardo because he does not have the courage to live the Gizzy life he truly wants.

I think it's time for social services to intervene because eduardos mental health is surely being impacted here. Being made to perform in 'boy clothes' and 'girl clothes'. He looks unwell. All those kids do to be honest. They look in need of a good meal, warm home, a nice nurturing family and not self obsessed narc parents!!!
Pronouns are things even young adults struggle with trying to find their identity. A lot of people in my life, young 20s, trying to find themselves and their identity haven't fully decided on their pronouns.
Eduardo is 7 and likes wearing dresses because they swirl and twirl around him, that is zero cause to force him to choose a box to fit into. #PrivacyForEduardo

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Pronouns are things even young adults struggle with trying to find their identity. A lot of people in my life, young 20s, trying to find themselves and their identity haven't fully decided on their pronouns.
Eduardo is 7 and likes wearing dresses because they swirl and twirl around him, that is zero cause to force him to choose a box to fit into. #PrivacyForEduardo
I personally think adding pronouns into the mix when people are really struggling in their lives just adds to allthe stressof trying to find yourselfx

Reactions: 21
The thing is, the are grooming Eduardo without realising.

They are acting under the guise of 'supporting Eduardo to be whoever he wants to be' ... Erm, he's 7. What if wants to be a bleeping astronaut today? Shall we just strap him to a rocket and send him into space? No, it's about being realistic whilst at the same time, being nurturing.

They need professionals around Eduardo navigating this because the online exploitation alongside the confusing gender issues is just insane.

And the only people they need to convince about GENDER is themselves. In the Saccone-Joly house, boys wear blue, have a blue bedroom, their clothes get hung on blue hangers. In the girls bedroom, the room is pink, their clothes are pink and get hung on pink coat hangers etc.

It's no wonder Eduardo wants to play with the girls room when its bright, sparkly and fun whilst he gets the most gender stereotyped boring bedroom.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
The interesting thing about what have said about "forcing him to choose a box to fit into" (I totally agree with what you have written), is that Jonathan continues to spout on about NOT putting people in boxes or labelling them. But when it comes to making money, Jonathan will put any label he need on Eduardo to make money:mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I’d love to know if anyone works for SS and what there take on the exploitation of a child really is,Eduardo was a beautiful healthy looking child and now looks ill and dull In the eyes,i don’t understand how they would think this is ok

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Eduardo looks so ill in that tiktok, I thought he had Halloween makeup on him, he looked like a ghost coming out of the wardrobe! The child looks anemic, she needs to have bloods done on him to ensure he's ok and getting all the vitamins he clearly needs. Here's a tip Anna from a real mother if my child was that pale I would get them out in the fresh air daily, a good supplement, not overcook veg and give fruit instead of chocolate. If all that failed go for bloods. In fact my child would never look that pale because I'd take action at the moment I thought something was amiss.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I took a step back from even looking at their feeds, but I'm just horrified by it all now. I agree with @Layercake - Eduardo looks poorly, he looks like an absolute shell of a child. I don't understand how they can continue to exploit Eduardo just for exploring different things. I was playing with action men, dressing in boys clothes and all sorts when I was in primary school (and probs do to an extent now still) I had male friends who would put on princess dresses and dance around. It's not unusual, but now they're almost sexualising him for it. A child shouldn't be subject to 'are you trans' 'are you gay' etc. Let the child explore the world in peace!!

Reactions: 29
I hate how Jonathan portrays Eduardo being his true self is him wearing dresses, makeup and long wigs, like sorry to break it to you but girls can wear trousers and tops and can have short hair it’s demeaning to think that’s all it takes to be a women. It’s obvious the only reason he makes Eduardo dress up like this is so it’s easier for Eduardo to agree to do these TikTok’s as it’s dress up to him. And it’s so obvious Eduardo is not trans as Eduardo himself has said he is a boy, who likes to dress up like Emilia . This is just dress up to him, usually when a child is trans they have a huge aversion to being referred to their birth assigned pronouns and would constantly tell their parents to call them by the opposite, Eduardo doesn’t do that in fact he always corrected Anna whenever she would refer to him as a girl when he dressed in regular attire However when he dolls up with makeup,dresses and wigs Eduardo doesn’t mind calling himself a she as to quote Eduardo himself he’s being like a Emilia a girl. He plays girls sports not because he identifies as such but because he has majority female friends and some of the boys pick on him - I know this due to various blogs and isn’t stories- it’s so blatantly obvious what Jonathan is doing and it’s so wrong like stop forcing him to do things he has no idea about and stop taking basic dress up and then twist it to make it seem he’s transgender, it infuriates me because I have seen the pain transgender kids go through from literally breaking down in tears to getting a knife, or pulling on their genitalia to “get it off” it’s heartbreaking and it’s painful, it’s not this la la la I decided I might be a girl one day then a boy then a girl, I’m a he until I wear dresses then I’m a she. Why not tell Eduardo that girls can shot hair too not just long, that girls can wear trousers too not just skirts - he doesn’t because Jonathan knows that for Eduardo this is all just dress up and acting for daddy. That’s it.🙄😒

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.