SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well you're not meant to still taste the bread, obvs!! ;)

I grew up in Holland, where chocolate sprinkles ('hagelslag') is a very common bread topping. But my mum always made us eat a cheese or meat sandwich first before allowing us a slice with hagelslag.
Same here! My mom also always made us eat something 'healthier' on our sandwiches before having chocolate sprinkles. And when we did have hagelslag, we wouldn't put a huuuge layer on it so that you couldn't taste the bread haha, everything in moderation

Reactions: 15
That’s right JoleyGiselle you keep on showing us the fool you are and we’ll keep on pissing ourselves laughing at you 🙈
If anyone ever doubted his insanity, he's certainly set out to prove it this last year!

They need a sheep dip not a squirt of hand sanitizer going into a restaurant
Anybody with any sense who has seen their content would walk straight out again if they went into a restaurant and saw that lot. It's a wonder the shops, cafes, etc in Reigate don't ban them!

Their parents can't be bothered to carry out even the most basic hygiene with them.
They used to clean their teeth in the bathwater!! They haven't a grain of common sense between them.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The new TikTok/Reel.... Yeah Jonathan listen to the words at the end "now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over" that's exactly how Eduardo is going to think when he's older and you've drank every penny he's earned by being exploited!! 😤

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Okay the bolognese look good, but cooking with open hair and full sleeves jumper, really?
Also, why isn't A2 potty trained? Why do you need to show while world that he did poo-poo by touching his bum?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why did she say still obsessed with LOL dolls when it’s the same footage as yesterday 😂 blatant lies, couldn’t even get the kids to play with it for a new vid.. I swear I wish I was an influencer!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was just like :oops: when she said she would turn off the bolognese and let it sit until dinner. Umm, gross and unsafe.
Andy is still not potty trained while Jojo was trying to say he was the other day and Anal claimed he wasn't. Just goes to show you how much Jojo lies. They are lazy parent's he needs consistency, but he isn't getting it. She doesn't have a nanny full time to help her with it (do it for her) and it's sad honestly.
As for that tik tok, tit like that needs to be banned. He is seven and still has no idea what he wants. They call him a girl, then a boy, then a girl again, he has to be confused. I sure hope he has a school counselor that is watching over this and talks with him regularly.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just curious (for myself) where you got these guidelines from and which country’s fish production they were based on?
From the NHS website as I’m British and SJs live in England also.

He still hasn’t realised that the sun is not up at 5am anymore, In fact it’s not even up at 7. Why’s he trying to pretend the kids have him up so early? Odd man. Also he’s stuck an iPad in front of them so in theory he could still be sleeping next to them 🤦🏼‍♀️
21AE826E-3147-477F-97CF-078320F1E587.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Finally one of the Saccone Joly's is Coming OUT (of the closet), but it's not Jonut 🙄😂

What a dick!!! He makes my skin crawl...

Reactions: 8
Has he really just referred to Anna as “tum tums” on his story?

What an absolute bell end.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

He still hasn’t realised that the sun is not up at 5am anymore, In fact it’s not even up at 7. Why’s he trying to pretend the kids have him up so early? Odd man. Also he’s stuck an iPad in front of them so in theory he could still be sleeping next to them 🤦🏼‍♀️View attachment 828108
I leave the house at 8am and it's still pretty dark

Reactions: 11

He still hasn’t realised that the sun is not up at 5am anymore, In fact it’s not even up at 7. Why’s he trying to pretend the kids have him up so early? Odd man. Also he’s stuck an iPad in front of them so in theory he could still be sleeping next to them 🤦🏼‍♀️View attachment 828108
Its still dark at 5 am now, jonno, post a pic that you took at 5 tomorrow morn,see how summer bright it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The new TikTok/Reel.... Yeah Jonathan listen to the words at the end "now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over" that's exactly how Eduardo is going to think when he's older and you've drank every penny he's earned by being exploited!! 😤
That tiktok irritated the hell out of me.. He' such a bleeping twit... Why are people praising him.
He's insinuating Eduardo is in the closet... I dread to think what Eduardo will think in 10 years.. His father has totally pushed this on him

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
That tiktok irritated the hell out of me.. He' such a bleeping twit... Why are people praising him.
He's insinuating Eduardo is in the closet... I dread to think what Eduardo will think in 10 years.. His father has totally pushed this on him
I guarantee Eduardo doesn’t know what the captions will be on the video, nor if he did know what they truly mean. Jonathan is a massive head wish his family would just walk away from him

Reactions: 25

The fact he think it's (currently) light at 5am, tells you that he's never awake at 5am. One thing I'll never understand about liars like Jonno, why do they do it, make up silly lies that serve no purpose?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Finally one of the Saccone Joly's is Coming OUT (of the closet), but it's not Jonut 🙄😂

What a dick!!! He makes my skin crawl...
He’s a sick bastard I can’t stand how he’s exploiting that child,why does social Services not intervene

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Its still dark at 5 am now, jonno, post a pic that you took at 5 tomorrow morn,see how summer bright it is.
I come home at 6:30 am and it's still very dark then.

Was that meal an AD? Why are they having dinner together? And just how much are the kids allowed to leave and still get their afters???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.