SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get more infuriated every time I catch up with this family. It’s so gross how much screen time those kids have.. such lazy parenting.

Reactions: 28
How does a parent not know how dark it is at 5am in October? Lazy bastard.

Reactions: 30
Is the thing he does with his collar to make sure you can see the squid tattoo?

to be fair to Andrea: some kids have trouble with potty training for poo-ing and they can have accidents well into their 3rd or 4th year. As long as he’s mostly using the toilet that’s good. And at least she didn’t yell or do that sarcastic smile.

also: Anna leaving a 4-year-old alone with a bowl in reach they’re having for dinner that said 4-year-old keeps touching while she seems like a really good idea.

1721E3CD-EEE7-4082-8D1B-167AB8C2D528.jpeg
700BA68E-3FDE-4FC1-9DEA-5F3326F0B3E9.jpeg

We get it. You’re the first person to cook and clean, Anna. That sarcastic smile she does grates on me so much. If you hate your life that badly, get a hobby or something. I’m serious. She seems so unfulfilled and that’s okay to not feel fully fulfilled by being a wife and mum, but the complaining online SO MUCH about her kids and feeding them when she’s so privileged gets to me.
72896B0D-11C0-4FA1-B1E7-5EACE1DA2C48.jpeg
2C301806-F3AC-4148-922B-3D9F878962A3.jpeg
9DCCC6A0-60AB-44E9-89D6-D0EAA23513E4.jpeg
3E3C2BEE-A2A4-43C3-8BAE-D2BA98008CE5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
So he’s made a tiktok saying that E2 can be his true self this year but then got him to dress up in boys clothes that he’s apparantly uncomfortable in now to portray himself from last year standing in a closet? That tiktok has crossed a line and the comments are something else people asking personal questions about a small boy 🤢🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Did she not eat? I didn't see a plate while everyone else was eating.

I think the problem I have with him not being potty trained is that there is NOT any consistency to training him at all. They tried the no underwear method and I think that lastest two days and he was back in pants because they went out to eat because Anal didn't want to either cook dinner or wash the dishes ( I can't remember they do so much shady tit ) He is very smart and is willing, but when a parent has to go lay down 20 times a day and look at a phone then the child is going to be late in potty training. Yes, I know some kids are slow at learning to potty and some have bowl issues or bladder problems, but he doesn't appear to have anything stopping him from learning.
I do believe the others learned because they had a full-time nanny that spent the time teaching.

Reactions: 17
So he’s made a tiktok saying that E2 can be his true self this year but then got him to dress up in boys clothes that he’s apparantly uncomfortable in now to portray himself from last year standing in a closet? That tiktok has crossed a line and the comments are something else people asking personal questions about a small boy 🤢🤬
Personally I think a lot of comments here can be anti-trans and cross the line into that, but I’m not going to police individual people (I’m not saying yours is I just mean on this topic).

This really grates me because some kids do know they’re trans at a very young age like Jaz Jennings. If that were the case here, I think the best way to handle it would to not draw special attention to it…just be like, “Eduardo goes by she/her and is called Ella (or whatever) now” and that’s that and shelter her from mean comments and ignore them instead of making TikToks about them.

At the moment, it seems E2 is taking his time and that’s fine. But it’s so wrong to exploit something so personal. I think it would be best if they stop this altogether. Like if he wants to wear dresses, etc. that’s fine, but it shouldn’t be a content focus.

No matter what this is E2’s story that ONLY E2 should tell.

The way they tell E2 about online bullies is so nasty. Can he not live his childhood blissfully unaware of how horrendous the world can be?

• Heart

to be fair to Andrea: some kids have trouble with potty training for poo-ing and they can have accidents well into their 3rd or 4th year. As long as he’s mostly using the toilet that’s good. And at least she didn’t yell or do that sarcastic smile.

also: Anna leaving a 4-year-old alone with a bowl in reach they’re having for dinner that said 4-year-old keeps touching while she seems like a really good idea.

View attachment 828336View attachment 828337

We get it. You’re the first person to cook and clean, Anna. That sarcastic smile she does grates on me so much. If you hate your life that badly, get a hobby or something. I’m serious. She seems so unfulfilled and that’s okay to not feel fully fulfilled by being a wife and mum, but the complaining online SO MUCH about her kids and feeding them when she’s so privileged gets to me. View attachment 828362View attachment 828368View attachment 828369View attachment 828370
Poor Anna. Guess nobody told her that having 4 kids means more work. Good thing she does not have a job, so she can still get into bed fully clothed and with a full face of make up.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'd walk away from him for using a knife with spaghetti. Wtf!?!? Only dipshits cut their spaghetti.
View attachment 828200

And why is dessert out when each & every child's dinner bowl is completely untouched? Looks like the foxes got all the kids' dinners.
Not to mention Anna said they all loved it, but then Jono shows basically full bowls of pasta while Anna hands out desserts and food for the fox. A tale of two stories, one where Anna tries to prove the kids love her slop to try and prove us wrong and one where Jono is just a knob. Why the duck would foxes want leftover spaghetti lentil bolognaise? I hope that plate they used for the fox food is not one they (the humans) actually eat out of

• Haha

View attachment 828336View attachment 828337

We get it. You’re the first person to cook and clean, Anna. That sarcastic smile she does grates on me so much. If you hate your life that badly, get a hobby or something. I’m serious. She seems so unfulfilled and that’s okay to not feel fully fulfilled by being a wife and mum, but the complaining online SO MUCH about her kids and feeding them when she’s so privileged gets to me. View attachment 828362View attachment 828368View attachment 828369View attachment 828370
Go back and live with your Mother anna,

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I ever have a kid, they will not be allowed LOL dolls. Sick of the sight of them. Unless the kid brings in the ££ of course...
I said the same thing! Now we have a house full of them!!! They are shite. Absolute shite! Although i have just got (2nd hand) the camper van, car, and about 30 dolls, pets and babies (yes they also do pets and babies now!!!) for dirt cheap. No way will i ever buy them new again now ive seen these lot do an advert for them! Plus they are shite! Sorry for going off topic! :)

Reactions: 8
The latest TikTok of Eduardo 'peering' out of the closet to himself wearing a dress is bleeping SICK.

It's very sexualised, very voyerisum and very inappropriate for a 7 YEAR OLD CHILD.

And after Pweedo Joly posted the very obviously sexualised pumpkin TikTok where Eduardo was carrying the pumpkin which had a massive stalk and it was in a very sexualised and obvious place (it's obvious what the connotations were and some of the sick comments say it outright), I am very confident that Joly officially knows he is luring predators to look at his son. Initially, I gave him the benefit of the doubt but now, I know for certain. Eduardo, needs immediate safeguarding. He is a child a risk of serious harm and under the Children's and Families act, they are not safeguarding him at all. They are grooming him to perform to strangers online in a sexualised way. It's bleeping SICK.

The choice of song 'go easy on me baby' is so bleeping inappropriate.

I would not be shocked if in 20 years time, horrendous stories come out about this family. Whilst Anna is sitting staring at herself in front of a bleeping mirror, duck knows what Joly is planting in his sons head. It's not okay.

I'm posting the videos here because I think people need to seriously see this for themselves.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Do they give the kids the red wine in the bolognaise? I don’t have children so unsure whether that’s kind of bad or?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I envy her. Her skin is gorgeous even though all the crappy diet she follows after relapsed ED.
I don't thin
The latest TikTok of Eduardo 'peering' out of the closet to himself wearing a dress is bleeping SICK.

It's very sexualised, very voyerisum and very inappropriate for a 7 YEAR OLD CHILD.

And after Pweedo Joly posted the very obviously sexualised pumpkin TikTok where Eduardo was carrying the pumpkin which had a massive stalk and it was in a very sexualised and obvious place (it's obvious what the connotations were and some of the sick comments say it outright), I am very confident that Joly officially knows he is luring predators to look at his son. Initially, I gave him the benefit of the doubt but now, I know for certain. Eduardo, needs immediate safeguarding. He is a child a risk of serious harm and under the Children's and Families act, they are not safeguarding him at all. They are grooming him to perform to strangers online in a sexualised way. It's bleeping SICK.

The choice of song 'go easy on me baby' is so bleeping inappropriate.

I would not be shocked if in 20 years time, horrendous stories come out about this family. Whilst Anna is sitting staring at herself in front of a bleeping mirror, duck knows what Joly is planting in his sons head. It's not okay.

I'm posting the videos here because I think people need to seriously see this for themselves.

Omg, I don't have Ticktok, but that video of him coming out of the wardrobe, it's very obvious that his sick father is telling him what to do with his mouth 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡

This is so so sick , where the duck are SS, this boy needs protecting, why isn't anyone doing anything, why arent the ex nannies speaking up, I don't give a tit if they have signed a disclosure to not say anything, this is a child who is being abused, where are they, this is all very sinister and getting worse by the day.

• Angry
  • Sad
Personally I think a lot of comments here can be anti-trans and cross the line into that, but I’m not going to police individual people (I’m not saying yours is I just mean on this topic).

This really grates me because some kids do know they’re trans at a very young age like Jaz Jennings. If that were the case here, I think the best way to handle it would to not draw special attention to it…just be like, “Eduardo goes by she/her and is called Ella (or whatever) now” and that’s that and shelter her from mean comments and ignore them instead of making TikToks about them.

At the moment, it seems E2 is taking his time and that’s fine. But it’s so wrong to exploit something so personal. I think it would be best if they stop this altogether. Like if he wants to wear dresses, etc. that’s fine, but it shouldn’t be a content focus.

No matter what this is E2’s story that ONLY E2 should tell.

The way they tell E2 about online bullies is so nasty. Can he not live his childhood blissfully unaware of how horrendous the world can be?
I think most of us are pissed at the way his father is exploiting his child for his own gains.This little fella can be whoever he wants to be but the poor child should be allowed his privacy while growing and figuring it out.It makes me very angry that the person who’s supposed to protect his own child is the very one who setting him up for a big fall.😢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
That IS interesting as the SJ's have eight pumpkin picking places nearer to them .....Tulley's is an hour's drive away!
Tulley’s is 25 mins from them. The one closest to them booked up weeks ago and I doubt Anna would be organised enough to have booked it, so conveniently either copied Zoella or Tulley’s invite influencers for advertising purposes. Either way pumpkin picking seems much more popular than even before this year, and the SJs are jumping on the bandwagon!

I don't thin
Omg, I don't have Ticktok, but that video of him coming out of the wardrobe, it's very obvious that his sick father is telling him what to do with his mouth 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡

This is so so sick , where the duck are SS, this boy needs protecting, why isn't anyone doing anything, why arent the ex nannies speaking up, I don't give a tit if they have signed a disclosure to not say anything, this is a child who is being abused, where are they, this is all very sinister and getting worse by the day.
The comments on the latest TikTok are very telling! Hopefully the tide is turning 🤞🏽

Reactions: 14
I'd walk away from him for using a knife with spaghetti. Wtf!?!? Only dipshits cut their spaghetti.
View attachment 828200

And why is dessert out when each & every child's dinner bowl is completely untouched? Looks like the foxes got all the kids' dinners.
Only an idiots gets desert out when the kids have taken two mouthfuls of dinner. The kids obviously didn't like Anna's lentil bologenese! But at least encourage them to eat a bit more! Such a waste of food. I know the foxes are getting it but i doubt lentil spag bol is that nutrious for them. Also someone else asked if Anna hadn't eaten cause they couldn't see her bowl. But I think her bowl is the one under alessias arm.

Reactions: 18
Do they give the kids the red wine in the bolognaise? I don’t have children so unsure whether that’s kind of bad or?
Alcohol cooks out at 70C, so there's no alcohol in what they're eating, but I feel like it would be too rich for kids to have red wine in a dish - which may add to explain why they didn't eat it

Reactions: 18
I think most of us are pissed at the way his father is exploiting his child for his own gains.This little fella can be whoever he wants to be but the poor child should be allowed his privacy while growing and figuring it out.It makes me very angry that the person who’s supposed to protect his own child is the very one who setting him up for a big fall.😢
I think you only read the first part of my comment….

Reactions: 1
Alcohol cooks out at 70C, so there's no alcohol in what they're eating, but I feel like it would be too rich for kids to have red wine in a dish - which may add to explain why they didn't eat it
Ohhhh thank you for explaining thjs!! I never knew 😭🙈

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.