SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, I've been watching their videos for over 6 or 7 years and something definitely changed with Anna and Jonathan in the last 2 years. They were loving to each other and their kids, ate well, took care of the kids. Jonathan worked on the house and garden for hours and hours everyday when they first moved in... I can't pinpoint when the change happened...very sad!
They were never loving to each other or the kids. Their diet was always questionable, and they certainly did not take proper care of the kids. There are plenty of videos where Jonathan pushes his kids, or leaves a terrified Eduardo somewhere he can't get down from on his own. They have always put their kids in danger online, too. The garden work was not well thought-out, and ruined it instead of adding value. They never took their kids anywhere unless it was paid for. The kids were spoiled with literally postal bags full of free toys that they would go mental over. They openly favoured Emilia. And these are just a few examples.

I have no idea why you would ever think they were good parents once.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I personally think they really need to work out how to manage A1's hair. They're clearly not doing what is right for her hairtype. Poor thingView attachment 847218
OMG man put the hand away!!!!!!! Honestly baffles me why he has to have his hand in EVERY photo if not his hand he is pulling down his top showing off that god awful tattoo on his arm

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
More sweets this morning, sent over by her sister :unsure: So if your sibling sees you lose weight and know they have an ED which has never been addressed by a professional, but they still send sweets over???

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CAN SOMEONE SEND THEM FRUIT!

I see his new wardrobe is cut-off sweatshirts, no skirts or dresses for Lady G?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I agree, I've been watching their videos for over 6 or 7 years and something definitely changed with Anna and Jonathan in the last 2 years. They were loving to each other and their kids, ate well, took care of the kids. Jonathan worked on the house and garden for hours and hours everyday when they first moved in... I can't pinpoint when the change happened...very sad!
The change happened when they lost all their staff. They had a PA, chef, cleaner and live in nanny at one point plus they worked from home as their own bosses. They just have to do it all now or more than before and realise life with kids is not all fun and games when you can't outsource the responsibility.

Reactions: 31
Is that mercury fear real thing in the UK? I have never heard of it here in Finland and when I checked what google said mostly American studies or articles came out. All the local results said it is very rare and basically impossible to get poisoned by eating fish. The limit of mercury in fish, seafood, crustacean, shellfish and food supplements is controlled here in the EU. SJ children are given so very little food that I am not concerned of them surpassing any limits regarding mercury.

I agree that kids need variety. I have never cooked anything with wine, even the idea is silly to me. Soups and stews are easy to make and for sure SJ kids would eat normal food like that with more appetite than the hot chillies their mother makes for them.
Cooking with wine is delicious and the alcohol does go away.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Cooking with wine is delicious and the alcohol does go away.
please see back messages, alcohol does not cook out of food the way you think it does. Pregnant women, children, and alcoholics should not cook with it.

Reactions: 13
They were never loving to each other or the kids. Their diet was always questionable, and they certainly did not take proper care of the kids. There are plenty of videos where Jonathan pushes his kids, or leaves a terrified Eduardo somewhere he can't get down from on his own. They have always put their kids in danger online, too. The garden work was not well thought-out, and ruined it instead of adding value. They never took their kids anywhere unless it was paid for. The kids were spoiled with literally postal bags full of free toys that they would go mental over. They openly favoured Emilia. And these are just a few examples.

I have no idea why you would ever think they were good parents once.
Maybe the previous poster meant that there was a time when they made more of an effort of at least pretending to be good parents when the cameras was rolling !

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What does this poor kid have around her mouth&chin? Cold sores?View attachment 848512
Looks like what E-1 did with her lips a while back. They get chapped so the kids lick them and cause them to be red. It's that or she could have had an allergic reaction to something. Her spacing is still decent between the central and lateral baby teeth. I hope and pray that she is able to fit that permanent tooth in straight because she still has a way to go before she gets that front tooth. As a dental professional, I would still recommend that she has an appliance placed to keep adequate spacing, but what do I know, I'm just a troll on the internet LOL!
I would like to add that I do hope Eddy's teeth straighten out because if they won't buy them new shoes they won't be getting braces unless they are #gifted.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I agree with the person who said that when they had a lot of outside help, they were able to make it seem like having 4 kids was manageable and like they were on top of things- because they had a full time (and some times, a live in nanny by their own admission), a house keeper (not a cleaning lady as Anna likes to claim), and PA's that even used to wrap their Christmas gifts. Anyone would be able to manage with this amount of help. What they clearly didn't anticipate in their family planning and choice of living in the UK instead of in Ireland near family, was that their finances wouldn't be able to sustain this level of help for more than a few years. Now it's clear to see the nanny has gone, they have to juggle the school runs and childcare between themselves and the school's after school club like normal parents, and it's really hitting them that 4 kids isn't easy by any means.
The next step will be for them both to have to get proper jobs outside the home where they each put in a full day's work, or at least one of them does while Anna has to handle all the childcare and household chores on her own if she chooses to be a stay at home mum. This is real life and I don't think they were at all prepared for it, but their financial situation has changed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Could Alessia not get some sort of temp ceramic tooth to fill the one that fell?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chapped from the cold.
It probably doesn't help that Alessia is still constantly comforting herself by sucking her thumb and sticking her fingers in her mouth. Knowing how unhygienic that house is and what the kids get up to, she could easily catch an infection.

Is that a joke? It is normal for kids to lose their teeth
It's not so normal for them to lose teeth at only 3 years old as she was! Didn't she and Andrea have a collision? At least, that's what they claimed.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Could Alessia not get some sort of temp ceramic tooth to fill the one that fell?
They make a flipper with teeth, which I would think she is way too young for, but they do it for children's pageants ( eww, gross, ) In her case, we would take a fake tooth, attach it to a wire, and fix it to the two other teeth. It's way more professional than what I've put here, but I don't know how else to describe it. Of course, it would be lab-made. What they should have done was when the tooth fell out gone directly to the dentist where it might have been saved. There is a video of The FishFam's daughter Halston in which this happens and shows what an actual parent does in an emergency situation ( even though they shouldn't show that kind of thing on camera ) Even if A-1 swallowed her tooth, an actual real dentist would have placed a space maintainer. Anal's dentist is a botoxer, so what can you expect.

*in our neck of the woods if you are doing botox and fillers as a dentist we frown on it LOL! We aren't worried about your wrinkles, we are concerned about your teeth, as it should be. We leave the wrinkles up to the professionals that do it all day long.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.