SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll probably be long gone by then but I so hope those kids video a compilation of embarrassing shots of their parents drooling and wetting themselves when they are older

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I think she only did to get pregnant. We have often seen her recoil at his touch.
Nah I'm full sure she made him use a turkey baster or something, she can't even cope with him coming near her for a hug and we've all seen the wedding kiss! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I cannot understand the mentality of a mother who films her sleeping child to broadcast online. If someone filmed me sleeping and posted it online I would feel violated. Why is it any different for a child? If anything its worse cos they don't understand consent and are being taken advantage of without being able to stand up for themselves.

Now disrespecting the fuckin legend that was Johnny Cash!!!!!! Too far Anna!
Hurt by Johnny Cash came out in 2002! By which time anal would've been 14! She's ten years older than me. I don't understand her hatred of older music. I love a bit of 70s and 80s rock!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Don’t know if this has been brought up because I never come on this thread but I know allll about thes guys from tiktok…. But saw this on twitter…
5F9DBDC3-B954-4D50-85F7-A211FEA0F521.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Don’t know if this has been brought up because I never come on this thread but I know allll about thes guys from tiktok…. But saw this on twitter…View attachment 836452
thats bollocks. It’s anti-trans BS to rile people up. It’s to block parents from forcing trans children back to the gender they were assigned at birth.

I know it’s an unpopular opinion here, but I do think Eduardo struggles With his identity. I do think Jonno capitalizes on it because he did too and forced him to show private struggles he’s likely not ready for and uses him as a show pony.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
*sorry for my bad grammar and my weird expressions/way of expressing myself. I wish I had an excuse for it but I’m just exhausted.

if my post didn’t make sense, please be honest lol

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I really don’t understand how Anna ever slept with him & probs continues to, he’s disgusting
Either do I, he is repulsive and makes my skin crawl.

You know that saying "Close your eyes and think of England" she must be doing this, it's the only way, or in Anna's case "Close your eyes and think of Mark Ruffalo" seeing how much she gushes and lusts over him and puts posts of him occasionally on her IG stories like this one 👇 for Jonathan to see. Don't be Jelly Jonathan. 😂 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
L O bleeping L at these loser ass boyband pictures

I’m all for whatever music you like, you like boybands? Turn some *NSYNC on and let’s boogie!

but the kind of music that is my favorite genres... those guys would eat these goofs alive (particularly the J Goof who is the only one I have problems with)

He would be so scared of these kind of guys and makes me giggle. Imagine J’s wussy band on tour with these guys and their band mates LOL
(Chris Barnes of cannibal corpse/six feet under and Henry Rollins of Black Flag)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
thats bollocks. It’s anti-trans BS to rile people up. It’s to block parents from forcing trans children back to the gender they were assigned at birth.

I know it’s an unpopular opinion here, but I do think Eduardo struggles With his identity. I do think Jonno capitalizes on it because he did too and forced him to show private struggles he’s likely not ready for and uses him as a show pony.
I think too that he struggles, but only because his parents are confusing him, and forcing all these big choices on him. He seemed perfectly happy just roleplaying every now and then, but Jonathan groomed him over lockdown and school breaks to now wearing a girls uniform, but we heard Eduardo himself say he is a boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
He is making farce of Eduardo's preferences . It's not a confusion at all, it's just that Eduardo has to decide what he wants, and his parents should support his decision. That's it! And I don't find Anna much interested in Jonno's farcical TikToks.

• Angry
Reactions: 18

It’s a shame children can’t just grow up playing with what they like, dressing how they like, ect without adults bringing gender into it. At such a young age gender shouldn’t matter to them.

I think J is so wrong to be influencing E to change his gender. Referring to him as both He and She must be so confusing for a child to process. Why couldn’t he just let him play with the stereotypical girly toys and dress up without having to make it in to a huge deal! Let him work out his own identity when he is old enough to understand identity!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
It’s a shame children can’t just grow up playing with what they like, dressing how they like, ect without adults bringing gender into it. At such a young age gender shouldn’t matter to them.

I think J is so wrong to be influencing E to change his gender. Referring to him as both He and She must be so confusing for a child to process. Why couldn’t he just let him play with the stereotypical girly toys and dress up without having to make it in to a huge deal! Let him work out his own identity when he is old enough to understand identity!
It is because this family is obsessed with gender and stereotypes. A 'real boy' can't love dressing up, or playing with dolls. If the parents had eased up on their very strict gender divide in every single aspect of the kids' lives, there would not be any gender confusion to monetise.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I think too that he struggles, but only because his parents are confusing him, and forcing all these big choices on him. He seemed perfectly happy just roleplaying every now and then, but Jonathan groomed him over lockdown and school breaks to now wearing a girls uniform, but we heard Eduardo himself say he is a boy.
Kids can struggle with their gender identity without parents “confusing him.” I’m not defending their using his struggle as content, I’m just saying that a lot more kids struggle with the this than you think. The difference is, of course, that their parents don’t broadcast it.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Either do I, he is repulsive and makes my skin crawl.

You know that saying "Close your eyes and think of England" she must be doing this, it's the only way, or in Anna's case "Close your eyes and think of Mark Ruffalo" seeing how much she gushes and lusts over him and puts posts of him occasionally on her IG stories like this one 👇 for Jonathan to see. Don't be Jelly Jonathan. 😂 😂
The only reason she claims to fancy mark is because both her and Jonathan thing he and Jonathan look alike. The only think they have in common looks wise is that they are both ugly gnomes. Anna is seriously brain washed,

• Haha
The only reason she claims to fancy mark is because both her and Jonathan thing he and Jonathan look alike. The only think they have in common looks wise is that they are both ugly gnomes. Anna is seriously brain washed,
Exactly. She doesn't fancy Mark Ruffalo and she certainly doesn't fancy Jonathan Joly. She tries to convince herself and her followers that men like that are her type, when really she'd love nothing more than a hot, handsome, tall man to sweep her off her feet. Instead she settled for a midget who exploits his own kids to financially support their family. Girl really lucked out there. 🤣😍 Keep telling yourself you like short ugly men if it makes you feel better, but nobody believes it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Kids can struggle with their gender identity without parents “confusing him.” I’m not defending their using his struggle as content, I’m just saying that a lot more kids struggle with the this than you think. The difference is, of course, that their parents don’t broadcast it.
Of course there are kids who struggle. I just don't think Eduardo would have if it wasn't for his dad writing a book and needing attention.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.