SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's definitely an increasing number of TikTok comments from people who are sick of the Eduardo in a dress content and who also find the whole thing disturbing and clearly manipulated by Jonathan. Unfortunately it won't make any difference to stopping Jonathan or putting an end to the account because firstly, the more comments you get on TikTok the more $$$ you make because it's all engagement, good or bad (at least that's how i think it works). Secondly, the people who see J's TikToks usually have the videos come up on their For You Page, unlike Instagram where you don't see someone's posts unless you actually follow them. So a lot of people who see his TikToks don't know anything about him or how awful this whole situation is but they just had the video come up on their FYP out of context and they think it's so great that this dad is being 'accepting'. So you're always gonna get a ton of people commenting how much they love it who don't know the full story. Unfortunately that means that there's no way the whole Tik Tok community are gonna be able to turn against him.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
This is the only thing I could find when I did z search for New Entry!
"The four good-looking lads" 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 They look like Quasimodo's ugly step brothers!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I know right and they're all really small, they use to wear big huge boots to give some height but Jonathan was the smallest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"The four good-looking lads" 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 They look like Quasimodo's ugly step brothers!!! 😂😂😂😂
State of them, I'm dead. I would bury that deep under my mattress if I were Jono, but no! That guy is a joke (except it's not funny because of the effect he is having on his kids).

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
It also really says something that even being a support band for a big league band like Westlife ( I am assuming Westlife were big in those days) did nothing to catapult their band with having all that exposure. They clearly didn't leave a lasting impression. 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Which of the other 3 was the one unfortunate enough to have had sex with Jono, that Jono later tried to bandwagon onto #metoo with?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Westlife always had small time boybands or girlbands on the Irish leg of their tours, they were like the band that came on before the real support band😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It also really says something that even being a support band for a big league band like Westlife ( I am assuming Westlife were big in those days) did nothing to catapult their band with having all that exposure. They clearly didn't leave a lasting impression. 🤭
No westlife wernt very big at the time, not long got together themselves as it says they were playing the gig at 'the point' just playing local pups and clubs at that stage, they wouldn't have had any idea who else was playing before them, not like now when choosing your support bands would be pretty important decision which would involve the main group ,
Bit that made me giggle too was the bit about, there 'teenage fans' hed have got turned on big time with screaming 13 /14 yr olds, 😄😄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No westlife wernt very big at the time, not long got together themselves as it says they were playing the gig at 'the point' just playing local pups and clubs at that stage, they wouldn't have had any idea who else was playing before them, not like now when choosing your support bands would be pretty important decision which would involve the main group ,
Bit that made me giggle too was the bit about, there 'teenage fans' hed have got turned on big time with screaming 13 /14 yr olds, 😄😄
Same age as his viewers then, more or less. His appeal stops when people start growing up, lol.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can see those images of Jonathan on a true crime documentary in a few years
When I was looking for those pics I came across posts on gossip guru from 2015 highlighting the amount of crotch shots he posted.

I've often thought some of his weirder poses are hiding an e**ction. I think he gets a thrill out of that.

There is serious Jimmy Saville/hiding in plain sight predatory vibes off him.

I have no doubt a sex scandal about him lies in our futures.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.