SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg 😂 for years I thought I recognised him and Iv just realised he was the westlife support act . They where bloody awful by the way from what I remember

• Haha
Reactions: 25
omg 😂 for years I thought I recognised him and Iv just realised he was the westlife support act . They where bloody awful by the way from what I remember
He has talked about 'hanging out with Westlife' in previous vlogs. I doubt they'd even remember him. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He has talked about 'hanging out with Westlife' in previous vlogs. I doubt they'd even remember him. ;)
Lol, he wishes ! They probably listened to him for a second and walked off while he was still mid-sentence !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When I was looking for those pics I came across posts on gossip guru from 2015 highlighting the amount of crotch shots he posted.

I've often thought some of his weirder poses are hiding an e**ction. I think he gets a thrill out of that.

There is serious Jimmy Saville/hiding in plain sight predatory vibes off him.

I have no doubt a sex scandal about him lies in our futures.
Totally 100%, the pics hes put up of himself in femanine clothes is turning him on for sure, the fondling of himself with the pulling down of his top is turning him on, total 100% pervert !!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The year they did Westlife was 2001 I beleive or 2002 and that was Westlife's 3rd international album. The gig with Westlife was supposed to get them exposure but it didn't work and as I said everyone got a gig on those tours back then. Westlife would have said hello and goodbye and that's about it, they're super busy on tour. It's an actual job to them with tight schedules.He's so embarrassing to brag about that stuff😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has no maternal bone in her bodu. Why doesn't she pick him and put him on the sofa??!!! Honeslty

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Poor kid was probably up at 4;00 ish because his nose is stuffy, not to mention they don't have a good bedtime routine with the older ones allowed to stay up later and possibly making noise when they come in. Jojo is probably washing A-1 and Andy together which I'm sure is a mess, so a nice quiet bath is out of the question. He has made a habit of coming into their room and they just let it happen so when she says he got up at 4 or 5, it's all on her, not on him. He's a tiny human and is a product of his environment.

She carved a pumpkin, but the kids didn't? Pumpkin carving is a parent/child activity.

• Sad
Poor kid was probably up at 4;00 ish because his nose is stuffy, not to mention they don't have a good bedtime routine with the older ones allowed to stay up later and possibly making noise when they come in. Jojo is probably washing A-1 and Andy together which I'm sure is a mess, so a nice quiet bath is out of the question. He has made a habit of coming into their room and they just let it happen so when she says he got up at 4 or 5, it's all on her, not on him. He's a tiny human and is a product of his environment.

She carved a pumpkin, but the kids didn't? Pumpkin carving is a parent/child activity.
Right? I get it sometimes the kids wake up at different schedule, but then as a parent we should re-adjust their routine, not keeping them busy in front of screens. I felt so bad for poor Andrea.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
she does most things without the kids.. a few years ago, she put up all of the christmas decorations while the kids were at school, instead of waiting to do it with them- emilia looked quite disappointed when she walked in and saw it :confused:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
she does most things without the kids.. a few years ago, she put up all of the christmas decorations while the kids were at school, instead of waiting to do it with them- emilia looked quite disappointed when she walked in and saw it :confused:
Yep all because she wanted the decorations to be just as she wanted (control freak) and instragrammable. She’s a heartless and selfish so and so

• Sad
  • Angry
Aww little A1 being desperate for a wee while her mum was Instgramming. Of course we don’t know but it sounded like she had asked already to use the toilet previously.

Also this isn’t the first time I’ve heard her ask to be filmed. I get the feeling that’s what the kids think love is….being filmed. It’s the only way their parents pay attention to them.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
"The four good-looking lads" 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 They look like Quasimodo's ugly step brothers!!! 😂😂😂😂
Don't mock, those were the days of the great boyband famine and us Irish people had to settle for what we could get. They were dark days 😔😔

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I cannot understand the mentality of a mother who films her sleeping child to broadcast online. If someone filmed me sleeping and posted it online I would feel violated. Why is it any different for a child? If anything its worse cos they don't understand consent and are being taken advantage of without being able to stand up for themselves.

Now disrespecting the fuckin legend that was Johnny Cash!!!!!! Too far Anna!

• Sad
  • Angry
I cannot understand the mentality of a mother who films her sleeping child to broadcast online. If someone filmed me sleeping and posted it online I would feel violated. Why is it any different for a child? If anything its worse cos they don't understand consent and are being taken advantage of without being able to stand up for themselves.

Now disrespecting the fuckin legend that was Johnny Cash!!!!!! Too far Anna!
Jonathan used to start the vlog every single day by waking the kids up with a camera shoved in their face, pulling the duvet back and singing to them.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Jonathan used to start the vlog every single day by waking the kids up with a camera shoved in their face, pulling the duvet back and singing to them.
I remember thinking if that were me I would punch you in the face.
He deserves that being done to him when he is old and they film him before he has had the time to put his dentures in.

• Haha
  • Sad
I really don’t understand how Anna ever slept with him & probs continues to, he’s disgusting

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.